TEW IX Naming (Teams/Stables/etc.) Thread

As the game drops tomorrow and the OG creator of these hasn't been around in a while, I didn't want this important staple of recurring threads to be forgotten! If you need some help in naming your tag teams, stables, pay per views or anything else you can think of that isn't covered in another thread...come to the community for help!

2020 Version (Where the others are also linked)

9 hours ago, Crym said:

Well, starting off, Bradley Blaze and Duke Freeman as a tag team. There might be some obvious picks here

In previous games I always wound up with a gang of texas-themed babyfaces I called The Texas Mustangs. That sounds like a good fit for these two.

Damian Priest and Lance Archer tag team, anyone? The best I have right now is Archers of Infamy (something about Archery is the obvious connective tissue here) but it's missing some salt to it.

6 minutes ago, ZonaCidal said:

American Wasteland

America’s Most Wasted

Beautiful Toxic People

Dope Show

Pill Poppers 

American Wasteland is WICKED for a team name. Best Tony Hawk game.

So, this isn't necessarily TEW related, but I may apply it in the future to my TEW save. Every summer for the last 5 years, about 10 of my peeps on a WWE message board do a draft of the current WWE roster to try and make the best card. Every year, my card is called Summerfest. I'm not looking to change that. This is the first year I was going to do a subtitle, so to speak, and I'm not sold on it. I subtitled it Good Friends, Better Enemies. I didn't want to reuse a 2 decade old In Your House subtitle, but 4 of my 6 matches have the theme of current friends in a match or former friends turned bitter rivals. And I was kind of looking for a good, original subtitle that matched that. And I want something better to actually fit Roman vs. Seth.

Anyway, here's my card if anyone was curious. You can only make a title match if you drafted a champ when they were locked in early July. I didn't draft any champions, so I have no title match. 

No Holds Barred
Pete Dunne vs. Tyler Bate 

Gatekeeping Match
If Tatum wins, she gets called up to the main roster 
Tatum Paxley vs. Natalya 

British Rounds 
Cedric Alexander vs. Noam Dar 

Last Woman Standing 
Jacy Jayne vs. Gigi Dolin 

Dakota Kai vs. Kairi Sane vs. Iyo Sky vs. Asuka 

60 Minute Extreme Rules Ironman Match 
Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns 

Tl;dr: I'm looking for a PPV subtitle or tagline to encaspulate friends/former friends against each other. 

What's a good name for a #1 contender tournament held a month before my "Wrestlemania" type event? In the past, I used Gold Rush which seems to downplay it, and also Grand Prix which isn't exactly true since it's just a single elimination tournament. This will be an annual title. 

3 hours ago, kemicode said:

What's a good name for a #1 contender tournament held a month before my "Wrestlemania" type event? In the past, I used Gold Rush which seems to downplay it, and also Grand Prix which isn't exactly true since it's just a single elimination tournament. This will be an annual title. 

Road to gold

Clash of the contenders

Contenders challenge

Quest for glory

• Like 1

A New Game so a new area to explore. This time it is Europe and the EWA. I just started a tv show and let the AI auto book one of the shows and came up with excellent chemistry for the tag team of Magnus Cage and Bam Bam Johannson.

I need a good tag team name for this pairing

I have Jelly Roll MIley teaming up with Porkchop Patterson in MAW as The Sweet & Savory Express. I'm thinking of starting a stable with Pepper Pelton as their leader, what would be a good name for this group? They are faces if it matters. 

*** I've temporarily named them The Seasoning Squad, it's kind of starting to grow on me but if you guys have anything I'll listen ***

Edited by KingKongCoronado