TEW IX Naming (Teams/Stables/etc.) Thread

On 8/11/2024 at 12:04 PM, KingKongCoronado said:

I have Jelly Roll MIley teaming up with Porkchop Patterson in MAW as The Sweet & Savory Express. I'm thinking of starting a stable with Pepper Pelton as their leader, what would be a good name for this group? They are faces if it matters. 

*** I've temporarily named them The Seasoning Squad, it's kind of starting to grow on me but if you guys have anything I'll listen ***

Sweet and Sour BEEF

Don't need help just want to humble brag.  My favorite tag idea from 2020 was to team up Freddy Huggins and Frankie-Boy Fernandez and named them Effin' Legends.  I've already signed Fernandez and am going to turn him heel and get him in The Main Event asap as possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m trying to come up with names of real world wrestlers if they were to be merged into the cornellverse. 

For Ric Flair, would Ric Aura be good enough? Or I change his first name but keep Flair. I was thinking Ric Fleer. 

I used Bulk Boulder for Hulk Hogan.

The DeathTaker for UnderTaker.

Shawn Richards for Shawn Michaels.

Etc..

What would Rowdy Roddy Piper be called. I love the Rowdy Roddy part but what would be a cool last name? 

2 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

I’m trying to come up with names of real world wrestlers if they were to be merged into the cornellverse. 

For Ric Flair, would Ric Aura be good enough? Or I change his first name but keep Flair. I was thinking Ric Fleer. 

Etc..

What would Rowdy Roddy Piper be called. I love the Rowdy Roddy part but what would be a cool last name? 

Rowdy Roddy MacDonald (after Scottish legendary soldier Hector "Fighting Mac" MacDonald

3 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

Etc..

"Rowdy" Roddy Rover, perhaps?

Also, a few more I've thought of.

Andre the Giant = Andrew the Great

John Cena = Logan Crane

Kenny Omega = Xavier Alpha

Giant Gonzalez = Enormous Rodriguez

• Like 1