Product Suggestion Thread

Based on a recent post in the suggestion thread: PG Hardcore

Basically WWECW's product. Mostly just sports entertainment, but with the added guise of hardcore added onto it to make it seem new and different. Occasional hardcore matches, but mostly just a normal PG-rated sport entertainment product. Attractive to sponsors, since they're PG-rated, and dangerous match setups will be penalized, again despite the "hardcore" part of the name. Doesn't sound like it'd work too well, but neither did 2006-10 era WWE-branded ECW.

Edited by Spoons
  • Like 5

On 9/9/2024 at 8:37 AM, JackNo said:

So I really love the idea behind Urban Strong Style, but having the preferred match lengths at 20 minutes or more and the fans wanting a Hardcore or Wild Brawl match creates an issue, especially if you're trying to get solid match quality to grow your fed. ... I think the easiest fix to this is reducing the time limits to 15 minutes.

On 9/11/2024 at 10:07 AM, JackNo said:

So after thinking about Urban Strong Style I also think its worth looking at Wild West Strong Style and considering the same possible fix: reducing preferred match length to 15 instead of 20 minutes.

On 9/13/2024 at 9:39 PM, Misawa619 said:

From playing this so far (btw I am loving TEW IX so far), but maybe for products like Faux MMA and Combat Sports, while also Hardcore skills are not calculated, maybe Aerial should not be calculated as well.

NB All are included in the next patch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2024 at 12:26 AM, fourbrothers366 said:

I don't know a great name for it other then maybe Heavy Metal Lucha Libre: basically the Punk Rock version except they want half the matches to be hardcore, wild brawl, car crash, mayhem; with one match being High spots or Steal the Show. ... If that's not enough to warrant a new product, then I would also just be glad to have all 6 match types to be "half the show". that way I can run it either more Hardcore, or more High spot-ly or more Wild brawl-ly. (for punk rock Lucha)

Altered (for the next patch) to be the way you outlined in the second paragraph.

• Thanks 2