ECW expert happy to help with 90s mods

I know the personal relationships, drug addictions and complexities of the ECW employees better than most.  I would be proud to contribute to the community that has given me so many hours of creative joy through the years.  Please let me know if you would like free, enthusiastic help :)

I have been playing TEW for about 10 years. I play TEW more than any game I have ever played. Nothing makes me happier than a detailed, complete mod and I would be very proud to help build/convert one.

Edited by Shockmaster79
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, I haven't asked yet if I could do so publicly, but I'm considering moving the Hostile Takeover mod back from August 1996 to April 1, 1996 (which ironically was a Monday and the night after WM12). I could handle all the WWF/WCW stuff off pretty easily. I'm familiar with ECW too but am admittedly no expert. As far as the rest of the gaming world outside the big three, I'm pretty clueless lol. But if you'd like to help (at least helping get America in order) collaborate off that four month base-line, I don't think it'll be all that much work.

Lemme know if you're into it!

Edited by Trevor Belmont
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trevor Belmont said:

Nice. What month/starting point in '94 are you thinking if you go that route?

Probably February, since i intend to let players how will decide the aftermath of the Royal Rumble or those who play WCW to either hire or not the Hulkster.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LordofGustav said:

Probably February, since i intend to let players how will decide the aftermath of the Royal Rumble or those who play WCW to either hire or not the Hulkster.

Awesome idea ! 94 and 95 looks like such awesome years to play. 

9 hours ago, LordofGustav said:

Heading into WM10 or doing a WCW game at that point (with Austin as US Champ and Terra Ryzin debuting Feb 1st) each sound pretty dope.

Joint diary, @RKOwnage?  😆

Edited by Trevor Belmont

On 8/14/2024 at 3:05 AM, Trevor Belmont said:

Heading into WM10 or doing a WCW game at that point (with Austin as US Champ and Terra Ryzin debuting Feb 1st) each sound pretty dope.

Joint diary, @RKOwnage?  😆

Not to mention that the mod would begin days away from ECW's Night that the Line Was Crossed

Edited by LordofGustav