Introduce your Avatar Thread

Vyktory Darke, 28 year old white Australian non-binary male, owner/booker/play-by-play.

Was originally a video game content creator and streamer before deciding to follow their dream of making a wrestling company.

They're surprisingly good at play-by-play as a result of playing and commentating many sports video game matches.

Not so good at booking, or owning though. Reputation is basically zero.

(Basically it's a fictionalised version of myself.)

VyktoryDarke.jpg

Edited by Nexxus Drako
  • Like 4

Stone Cold Steve Avatar 

Drinks beers, gets drunk, books TEW and sabotages his backstage area and watches the hilarity ensue

wakes up the next day, checks his booking and backstage rating and regrets everything 

Then does it all again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

IestynHart.thumb.jpg.ce44b3f8e67e7b6d59f4f6531be42347.jpg

Born in Wales to a Canadian Father and Welsh Mother Iestyn Hart was a promising Rugby League player with 12 internation caps for Wales and a burgeoning career in the ring. However tragedy struck when his spine was damaged following a botched move in the ring ending both careers. After 10 years in the shadows he finally emerged to put the last of his meagre savings into a wrestling company operating out of Wales, Dragonhart Championship Wrestling, he doesn't know much but he's got potential.

OIG4.thumb.jpg.7b1eecf6b149af63ebf65bcc7c7f5627.jpg

DEEE-CEEE-DUBBB, DEEE-CEEE-DUBBB!!

• Like 1

I modified Phonse Lockett.  While everyone thought he was just some bum doing bad commentary at small-time independent shows, he is really the grandson of Golden Lockett (and the son of Silver Lockett), one of the 10 richest men in the planet.  When Golden passed in late 2020 (RiP in peace), he would leave a hug sum to Phonse, who, as any proper money-mark would do, opens a wrestling company that has a budget too small to compete with the big boys but just enough delusion and grit to try hard and fail harder!

On 7/27/2024 at 11:36 AM, Nexxus Drako said:

Vyktory Darke, 28 year old white Australian non-binary male, owner/booker/play-by-play.

Was originally a video game content creator and streamer before deciding to follow their dream of making a wrestling company.

They're surprisingly good at play-by-play as a result of playing and commentating many sports video game matches.

Not so good at booking, or owning though. Reputation is basically zero.

(Basically it's a fictionalised version of myself.)

VyktoryDarke.jpg

How is booking with both skills at near 0? Does it hinder you greatly? I was thinking of doing the same but when looking at the rules it seems like their is alot you can't do if your booking skill isn't at least 65 but really 85 is where the game expects you to be it seems

On 7/31/2024 at 10:16 PM, Teravangalo said:

How is booking with both skills at near 0? Does it hinder you greatly? I was thinking of doing the same but when looking at the rules it seems like their is alot you can't do if your booking skill isn't at least 65 but really 85 is where the game expects you to be it seems

You start off the first creative meeting with 0 creative energy, so you'll need to add someone to the booking team with booking skill or the card will suffer.  Eventually, after 2-3 months, (edit: tried this again and had 17 CE after a month, so who tf knows) a player with 0 booking skill starts to generate around 15-19 creative energy per meeting.  (not sure if it's every fed, but the one I'm running requires 30 CE for every show).

Edited by elmiticomark

On 8/1/2024 at 12:16 PM, Teravangalo said:

Haven't tested.

Jordan 'Super' Kix

JordanKix.jpg.c1da3e19787c60f378cb6a8d4a92c3ca.jpg

JordanKix.png.9e07b411009f4e568f0cdb348ffc60e3.png 

Jordan 'Super' Kix, a 20-year-old rookie sensation from Rancho Cucamonga, California, is making waves in the wrestling world with his unique Technician Flyer style. Known for his vibrant, flashy attire and trademark Air Jordans, Jordan captivates audiences with his cocky attitude and high-energy performances. Despite being new to the professional scene, his natural talent and charisma hint at a promising future. His finishing move, 'Super Kix', has already become a crowd favorite, solidifying his reputation as a rising star to watch.

Edited by Callum07
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...