Ultimo Dragon | Heart Of A Dragon

Guest .SVA

[CENTER][I]As the sun rises, one could see a flicker of a person, walking slowly´. He wore a bright mask, who was glittering in the bright light. On his torso, an outfit twice as glittering. THis man had the heart of a dragon and the will of a lion. He was ready for everything. One could see it in his eyes. THis man would become known to all the world. This man was the [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B]. Soon-to-be legend. But for now he lay in wait. Waiting for his chance. Waiting to go into the big league. What was his motives? None. He would do anything; hard work, spill his blood, sweat and tears. Just for one chance for fame. One chance for immortality. He began his quest. For dominance. For fame. For immortality. It began in [B]April[/B], [B]1983[/B]. Ultimo was only sixteen. But he already knew what he would do with the rest of his life. He knew the way fourth. He knew it would lie in wrestling. A relatively young man, he had a hard time getting the attention of promotions. But that just fueled him. He worked even harder. He trained for several hours every day. He wanted to achieve his goal. At every cost. Then in [B]May[/B] he attended a UWF show. But not as a watcher. As a wrestler.[/I][/CENTER] [INDENT][QUOTE][right][B]Shunji Kosugi[/B] vs. [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Red"]UWF[/COLOR] Spirit of Hero[/B][/SIZE][/right] [I][FONT="Courier New"]Early in the match, Shunji had the advantge. He grounded Dragon, using power and string style moves. But Dragon slowly came back and began using several Arm Wringers to get Shunji off his guard. He finally hit a dropkik to get Shunji down. After a tough fight, Shunji again got the upper hand and sent them both the outside. But there Dragon turned the tables, got in the ring again but Shunji followed him. THis proved to no advantage for Shunji as Dragon took the match and finally locked in an Indian Deathlock, for a submission victory.[/FONT][/I][/QUOTE][/INDENT] [center][I]And so the illustrias career of "The Last Dragon" [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] had been started. A true tale of hard-fought battles is about to unfold.[/I] [IMG]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/6856/ultimodragongm9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Ultimo Dragon | Heart Of A Dragon [CENTER][B]Week 2 of May[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="1"]From the diary of [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B][/SIZE] [FONT="Courier New"][I]"Touring with UWF is good. I geet too meet a lot of new people and get introduced to what real wrestling ia all about. Though I still miss home. I wonder what my mom is doing? Maybe taking care of the garden. My father is probably working. Oh well, i'm gonna send them a card. Telling that i'm all right. They will be happy. My match with [B]Shunji Kosugi[/B] was'nt actually that good. We were clumsy and startled around too much. It was my debut match, so hopefully i'll get the job done better next week." [SIZE="1"]- Yoshihoro Asai[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/QUOTE] [CENTER][I]The following Tuesday, [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] was on it again. THis time against a young [B]Masahiro Chono[/B], definately one to also follow the path that [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] now fround himself on.[/I][/CENTER] [INDENT][QUOTE][RIGHT][B]Masahiro Chono[/B] vs. [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] [SIZE="1"][B][COLOR="Red"]UWF[/COLOR] Spirit of Hero[/B][/SIZE][/RIGHT] [FONT="Courier New"][I]Masahiro started out on the offense. Ultimo did a poor job defending and Masahisro hit various moves. He continued to dominate, with Dragon only getting few holds and moves in. After a beating, Masahiro managed to hit a Japanese Backdrop Suplex Pin. The referee counted the three and Masahiro was declared the winner.[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE][/INDENT] [CENTER][I]A loss. A dent in the legacy. Though a hard-sweat battle. One can not always win.[/I][/CENTER]

Ultimo Dragon was one of the wrestlers that I liked to watch as far as the Japanese/Lucha style is concerned. He showed teriffic athletic ability with his agility in performing some of his moves. I'm also sorry if I had ruined your Iron Sheik thread by complaining about the "you faggot" post. That wasn't my intent, only to inform the poster that the "you faggot" comment wasn't called for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived