The Shinebox - Bringing AI shine to the CornellVerse

THE SHINEBOX

As some of you might know, I'm not the biggest fan of the ultra realistic move with the default pics of the CV. Like I stated before, I think it removes a lot of the "character" and personality they had in alternative versions made in Daz Studios and by some of us with AI. Even if I'm not the biggest fan or think exploiting AI work for profit is a bad thing (I'm hobby photographer), I still want to give props to @EdJames, because he surely had a ton of work and did a good job at the end of the day. I don't think it's really warranted to come to the forums to s--- all over his work like some did. 

Anyway, I'll be posting here my future work that will have wrestlers from the default and alternative DBs, but I will be honest and say don't expect me to cover the whole universe as that is unlikely. Also, all the work I post here is free to be used for personal use or free mods use, not for comercial use for obvious moral reasons.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

sucmhsn.jpegqRVKPQ2.jpegAiT8dUT.jpegBWjs4ce.jpegqmPH0oJ.jpegi4Yqcug.jpeg

Aaron Knight - Acid II - Alfonso D'Angelo - CJ West - David Briscoe - DareSheDevil

onG59a6.jpegT4wIlaE.jpegdfyI6cd.jpeguQ7FVXq.jpegt0W9BQo.jpegywIInTo.jpeg

Eric Lee - Floyd Goldworthy - Guerrero Muerto - Harvey Robbinfield - Hollywood Bret Starr - Jenny Ignition

X2yAhn9.jpegRNMOFst.jpegZlHapUA.jpegkqWTm9m.jpeguzl0rvI.jpegUIkpsGN.jpeg

Joy Rider - Justice Jolston - KC Glenn - Dean Waldorf - Eletric Dreamer - Frankie-Boy Fernandes

IF1Qhk5.jpegylGnHFD.jpegxllQvQi.jpegPIMH5cy.jpegFYBa5BS.jpegmOknbYc.jpeg

HEART Saitoh - Jack Avatar - Jackson Diamond - Jamie Atherton - Jay Chord - Joffy Laine

bERiKt5.jpegdnkEamH.jpegWIqFSaV.jpegvuddcrm.jpegq33T879.jpegOfO7uM2.jpeg

Joshua Taylor - Kayley Red - Ken Watoga - Killer Shark - Kira Lee - Kistján Kristiansen

m3Le5A1.jpegZtinfRp.jpeg1Tdbn8y.jpegTSC6qX7.jpegJvVO5yP.jpegl0mNiKU.jpeg

LA Star #1 - LA Star #2 - Lacy Montgomery - Laura Flame - Lauren Easter - Logan Wolfsbaine

Gs54TTs.jpegVJEyYju.jpegt8wpnUP.jpegTxUPZsO.jpegqpuYYAR.jpeg1QXyNsV.jpeg

Mac Smith - Matt Hocking - MC Motormouth - Modesty Pador - Mr. Grappling - Paige Croft

b7qyfQ7.jpego1LkJzB.jpegFqYQBau.jpegGwJ6d7s.jpeg0jxsYdm.jpegu9juzsg.jpeg

Quentin Queen - Robbie Wright - Romi Yamato - SATO - Seiji Jimbo - Seth Whitehead

qzWreVL.jpegQgKx9PE.jpegTLnvMGz.jpegRXNwbYZ.jpegBb9YPpY.jpeg6AJjQY1.jpeg

Spider Isako - Star Master - Teddy Thompson - Tereza Smirnov - Trevor Feather - Venus Angeletti

RY1qaLc.jpegTMSOo5S.jpegvM6YvPe.jpegixTMcmZ.jpeg8QcFya3.jpegbEqs3rM.jpeg

Yellowjacket - Bradley Blaze - Ernest Youngman - Fro Sure - Freddy Huggins - Duke Freeman

1OwQf9i.jpeg1bKe5GA.jpegTJTSnUk.jpegAUtbsFi.jpega7eDnNN.jpegwB1eBHN.jpeg

Greg Gauge - Matthew Keith - Charles Gasnier - Daniel Lobo - Kirk Jameson - Landon Mallory

gSIFqxO.jpeg6zhE7n0.jpegOkss6YU.jpeg6ZSSHD0.jpegN37EPI1.jpeglcrz3ON.jpeg

Leigh Burton - Magnum Cage - Masao Tsubouchi - Morgan Malone - Nicky Champion - Pumpkin Jack

3Pv2KMx.jpeg2rSGg2j.jpegGv2j8af.jpegeADLO50.jpegAdrtRZv.jpegcePWsYL.jpeg

Shinji Mihara - Princeton Pryce - Cameron Vessey - Remmy Skye - Remmy Skye alt - Andriy Boronin

uGrjndQ.jpegbL1KxpT.jpegsEd9Wf6.jpeghpG9S32.jpegBo4TWIa.jpegvM0nUiI.jpeg

Paolo Gandalfini - Brodie Lachlan - Selina Svelte - Brooke Tyler - Cassie O'Peter - Pinky Perez

xinaPh6.jpegSfsG19N.jpegulcS9oU.jpegiu6mlTp.jpegVzKVGAF.jpeghTLgT52.jpeg

Serena Ventura - Alina America - Ava Anderson - Alyx Winters - Bret Kyle - Kalliope Woodchuck

WbwG1d0.jpeggWARMIu.jpegfp9MIWQ.jpeglrYqJOd.jpeg

Wolf Hawkins - Marc Speed - Marvel Malloy - Storm Spillane

Edited by hollywoodshinebox
  • Like 17

• hollywoodshinebox changed the title to The Shinebox - Bringing AI shine to the CornellVerse