Sorting the Roster in Angle Creation

I'd like to be able to see/filter the roster during the angle creation. This is helpful when trying out a new company who you aren't as familiar with. I was playing around wit the cverse and had to back out and look over the roster to figure out who was where and who was a face/heel.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2024 at 1:51 PM, franticloser said:

I'd like to be able to see/filter the roster during the angle creation. This is helpful when trying out a new company who you aren't as familiar with. I was playing around wit the cverse and had to back out and look over the roster to figure out who was where and who was a face/heel.

I tend to use spreadsheets and documents to keep track of this for pre-planning events and character development (short and long term).

The spreadsheet gives me a nice overview of my roster, and the character development helps generate the flow for new storyline ideas to keep the creative juices flowing.

The biggest downside - it's a ton of work up front, which may discourage many people.

That being said, I agree that an in-game filter, even for Face/Heel would be very helpful in the angle creation screen.