Clarity's AI Generated Render Request Thread

Blimey.. Its been years since I've made a thread like this.

With there being some division about AI vs 3D renders, its better to have made it clear in the title, so no-one comes here disappointed.

This first bunch has been generated at either the 18 year old just getting into Wrestling end, or the getting long in the tooth and starting to look at backstage end

*Edit* Dropbox link for the set: https://shorturl.at/l38uE

As I'm opening it upto requests, please use the following 

----------

General Look:

General Demeanour:

Tag me in the message when you send it and I will look. I may create all replies, and obviously the more NSFW it is, the less chance there is of it being made. It will come in .PNG form so you'll have to remove the background yourself.

Clarity1.gif

Clarity2.gif

Clarity3.gif

Clarity4.gif

Clarity5.gif

Clarity6.gif

Clarity7.gif

Clarity8.gif

Clarity9.gif

Clarity10.gif

Clarity11.gif

Clarity12.gif

Clarity13.gif

Clarity14.gif

Clarity15.gif

Clarity16.gif

Clarity17.gif

Clarity18.gif

Clarity19.gif

Clarity20.gif

Clarity21.gif

Clarity22.gif

Clarity23.gif

Clarity24.gif

Clarity25.gif

Clarity26.gif

Clarity27.gif

Clarity28.gif

Clarity29.gif

Clarity30.gif

Clarity31.gif

Clarity32.gif

Clarity33.gif

Clarity34.gif

Clarity35.gif

Clarity36.gif

Clarity37.gif

Clarity38.gif

Clarity39.gif

Clarity40.gif

Clarity41.gif

Clarity42.gif

Clarity43.gif

Clarity44.gif

Clarity45.gif

Clarity46.gif

Clarity47.gif

Clarity48.gif

Clarity49.gif

Clarity50.gif

Clarity51.gif

Clarity52.gif

Clarity53.gif

Clarity54.gif

Clarity55.gif

Clarity56.gif

Clarity57.gif

Clarity58.gif

Clarity59.gif

Clarity60.gif

Clarity61.gif

Clarity62.gif

Clarity63.gif

Clarity64.gif

Clarity65.gif

Clarity66.gif

Clarity67.gif

Clarity68.gif

Clarity69.gif

Clarity70.gif

Clarity71.gif

Clarity72.gif

Clarity73.gif

Clarity74.gif

Clarity75.gif

Clarity76.gif

Clarity77.gif

Clarity78.gif

Clarity79.gif

Clarity80.gif

Clarity81.gif

Clarity82.gif

Clarity83.gif

Clarity84.gif

Clarity85.gif

Clarity86.gif

Clarity87.gif

Edited by Clarity
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Yeah. I can do. 

Wont be till tomorrow as the entire process of getting them into .gif format felt like it made me go cross-eyed, but I’ll get them Dropbox ready for you

Edited by Clarity

8 hours ago, Clarity said:

Yeah. I can do. 

Wont be till tomorrow as the entire process of getting them into .gif format felt like it made me go cross-eyed, but I’ll get them Dropbox ready for you

Dropbox link attached to the first post

4 hours ago, sabataged said:

What kind of prompts are you using to get the more realistic looking renders?  I have had some success with the 3D render style but not so much in the more life like looking ones like you have done above

I've been describing what I've wanted to have made and then I've been using:

3 point lighting, flash with softbox, 80mm, detailed skin pores, colour image, high quality eyes, photorealistic, great looking skin, indoor lighting, Volumetric lighting, Subsurface scattering, full face in shot, hd, 8k, detailed hair, Volumetric shadows, highly detailed skin, arena background, soft skin,

Well I think I may have got my descriptors and prompts in a place where i want them and get great results. 

I want to test them though. 
First two replies with a character description will get it made for them

36 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Well I think I may have got my descriptors and prompts in a place where i want them and get great results. 

The prettiest male blond cruiserweight you can get. No beard, babyface, hair that just covers the ears. Bright smile. Basically I want the human embodiment of youthful innocence and sunshine so I can make him a deathmatch wrestler XD

1 hour ago, Clarity said:

Young pretty Native American female looking slightly pissed off at the cameraman for taking the photo. Basically looking for younger Alexis Lee Littlefeather alt agers I guess?

Was a little pre-occupied earlier watching something....
VeBJ4co.png

13 hours ago, Cyhort said:

The prettiest male blond cruiserweight you can get. No beard, babyface, hair that just covers the ears. Bright smile. Basically I want the human embodiment of youthful innocence and sunshine so I can make him a deathmatch wrestler XD

@Cyhort I'm worried about you.. Are you okay? ☺️
5UjWHPT.png
But since I did that... why not go all the way
8yeLUI5.png
Silly boy.. Spilt strawberry syrup over himself (as far as anyone can prove)

• Like 1

• Clarity changed the title to Clarity's AI Generated Render Request Thread
Posted (edited)

I've decided that I am going to open this upto requests. If you would like something made please use the following :

----------

General Look:

General Demeanour:

----------

Tag me in the message when you send it and I will look. I may not create all replies, and obviously the more NSFW it is, the less chance there is of it being made. It will come in .PNG form so you'll have to remove the background yourself.

Edited by Clarity

11 minutes ago, White Dolphin said:

@Claritysorry if this is a hassle, but would it be possible to get that Native American lady pic above fixed to be a smaller sized face shot to use in the actual TEW game, and for the lady to be facing the camera instead of off at a side angle?

I've run a number more since I made that one, so I dont have the prompts set up to make that one as it was. Any attempt would probably create a different looking version

5 minutes ago, Clarity said:

I've run a number more since I made that one, so I dont have the prompts set up to make that one as it was. Any attempt would probably create a different looking version

okay then I'll resubmit a new prompt

General Look: Young, pretty Native American woman, long black hair, green eyes, looking straight at the invisible camera taking this image. If possible, maybe a second alt version where one image has red and black war paint on her cheeks and one without the war paint (if thats not too much hassle.)

General Demeanour: Slightly pissed off.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Stennick said:

I was just looking for a daz style ai render. 

I don’t have Daz installed these days and haven’t tried running a similar image into the software, but it’s worth a try 

Edited by Clarity

11 hours ago, Stennick said:

I was just looking for a daz style ai render. 

Not sure I can get that style with the checkpoints and prompts I've got set up

TmCQ4gp.png8kJS8td.png3QIVKN8.png

uMQVpvQ.pngtMTLx4Y.png

That last image was the closest I could make it to Daz Renders

• 4 weeks later...

Quick question - which AI program are you using?  Have you tried it on more adventurous looks like masks, less conventionally attractive women, Exoticos etc.  I think we know that the AI is actually good at doing pretty and average looking people at this point and you clearly have the prompts nailed for that but I was wondering if you've pushed the envelope and if so what sort of results you ended up with.  Most people seem to feel that the programs struggle more when not delivering conventional looks.  I love the idea that these programs let a non natural artist like me give stuff a go but I am also more interested in the quirky side of things and was wondering how the tech you are using handles things like Masks, less conventionally attractive people and things like Exoticos (drag)