[HYPE] Real World Chronicles IX

11 hours ago, Dave7415 said:

Hi, 

Thank you for taking an intrest. My plans are very much a work in progress. I've sorted my RAW/Smack Down up to date. I'm awaiting the RWC release to finalise storylines and TV, PLE schedules. I carry on real life storylines to conclusion then create my own

As I've already said,... waiting patiently for RWC release 

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

Can you show us your TV Shows & Events and Tours + House Shows tabs? 

I am always interested how others organize everything.

17 hours ago, stratusfaction said:

Can you show us your TV Shows & Events and Tours + House Shows tabs? 

I am always interested how others organize everything.

Hi, 

Thank you for the interest. I have only organised my RAW/Smackdown rosters, and title holders and looking at teams and stables at the moment. I haven't done anything, nothing a bout tours and house shows for the moment. I don't want to organise tours and house shows and then go back to re-organise everything. I will organise my schedule once QL drops RWC. Looking forward to spending a few hours putting my plans in to place 

🔥🏼

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dave7415 said:

Hi, 

Thank you for the interest. I have only organised my RAW/Smackdown rosters, and title holders and looking at teams and stables at the moment. I haven't done anything, nothing a bout tours and house shows for the moment. I don't want to organise tours and house shows and then go back to re-organise everything. I will organise my schedule once QL drops RWC. Looking forward to spending a few hours putting my plans in to place 

🔥🏼

We can manage house shows as well?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jono87 said:

Normally i go to either Noah or Ajpw

Touring company or lower than medium size cant use the house show system to discover chemistry between worker like previous version of the game. You can use pre-show or post-show match if you dont want it to impact your show rating.

1 minute ago, Dsarkov said:

Touring company or lower than medium size cant use the house show system to discover chemistry between worker like previous version of the game. You can use pre-show or post-show match if you dont want it to impact your show rating.

also B-level tv show can be a good way to see chemistry or build up your roster lower card or your futur star.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Dave7415 said:

Who do you normally play as? 

WWE has the bigger roster full of star names to draw the fans and make money

🔥🏼

You guessed it. WWE. I tried CVerse but it isn't for me. But I had no clue we could actually manage our roster for tours and house shows. I just used to let that happen in the background just like NXT.

18 hours ago, geoffrey1040 said:

hi when are you planning to release the September pack ? thank for the job 

I don't think you're gonna get a straight answer here. Might be this weekend, might be earlier with some hard work. I'd just wait till October now, but it seems set that ain't the case.

For real world I pretty much always use AEW, in the old tews I would start my own, I do play WCW in some historical mods though (HCTM). Outside of Real-World Data I play my custom data, a comic book data I made (usually as my Teen Titans/Young Justice-inspired based promotion) or I play Diablo-X or 9000-verse, but I don't settle into any specific promotion, changes every time I do a new save.

17 hours ago, Dsarkov said:

which companies do you guys usualy use on TEW.

I usually always start with a realistic dabase and end up always using the WWE, it's the promotion I know the most about, and I like to try to turn it into something even better by drawing on workers from all over the world. Often those I push more as new superstars in my virtual federation ended up being pushed a few years later in real life (not always in WWE)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, espert2 said:

I usually always start with a realistic dabase and end up always using the WWE, it's the promotion I know the most about, and I like to try to turn it into something even better by drawing on workers from all over the world. Often those I push more as new superstars in my virtual federation ended up being pushed a few years later in real life (not always in WWE)

Same here 

🔥🏼

• Like 1