[HYPE] Real World Chronicles IX

8 hours ago, Dsarkov said:

i might wait to the release and then do the update on stats. I believe some workers  should get some upgrades, trait added or personality change that make sense.

Feel free to suggest any changes you think are needed

• Like 1

Thank you for the mod, I am looking forward the release.

I played with the mod in the last version just before TEW9 was announced and I had forgot to mention something. It's a minor thing, but in The Future of Stardom Title Lineage, Hanan's reign has only 9 defences when it should be 10. Assuming the information was taker from cagematch, for some reason her defence against Miyu doesn't show up in the matches for her reign.

4 hours ago, J_Parker said:

Forgive me if I'm missing the answer staring me in the face. Is this mod in it's current state compatible with TEW 9?

Yes you have to convert it at the bottom corner in database editor in game 

The hype is big for this ! 

Two questions nothing alarming or not being disrespectful just wanting to know do you play/test your own database ? I'm curious as i've seen both answers from database creator. 

Do you plan on putting the new attributes for the workers ? Like the attribute that let people be a stooge or not. 

Great work and thanks for all the efforts ! 

I love this f'ing mod! @Questlove I forgot to change Punk's personality to his current one right now (peaceful). Boy is he killing WWE right now! 😂 HHH is going like this now! 🙈🙉🙊 He killed Judgment Day, won't work with Rollins and is tagging with Gunther so he won't get fed to him! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Can't wait to see what you do with this version's mod @Questlove, you always do awesome work, thanks for the countless hours you have given to this community. I'm sure you're as anxious to get the first release done and dusted as the rest of are in anticipation of the release, but you do you and take whatever time you need to get it done the way you want, we'll be here. 

• Like 2

On 8/6/2024 at 6:07 AM, Questlove said:

Feel free to suggest any changes you think are needed

Thinking about Minoru Suzuki who has a No Comedy Match attribute, i know some would probably agree with that but Grandpa love having fun, he is even in the 1st main event of Gatoh Move

Will hit you up if i start seeing some other things, just started one with that database.

Edited by Rhealius
So i don't double post
  • Like 1

Dunno if it's a bug in the game that needs to be patched or a screw up with the 2020-to-IX conversion but I just saw NJPW was almost a quarter million dollars in debt after only like 2.5 months. Just a heads up in case it's something that can be addressed.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JCStensland said:

Dunno if it's a bug in the game that needs to be patched or a screw up with the 2020-to-IX conversion but I just saw NJPW was almost a quarter million dollars in debt after only like 2.5 months. Just a heads up in case it's something that can be addressed.

Yeah I've noticed, finances got absolutely cooked in IX. I didn't really want to but I had to make it so they pay per show or they'd probably never recover. CMLL have a lot of issues to work out as well, both finances wise and show ratings - their workers are cracked and Panico has 89 booking skill but for whatever reason they mostly pull 50s and 50s so they lose pop and then start losing more money. 

I wanted to have the new version out by now but oh well, no point releasing it broken 😅

Edited by Questlove
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Questlove said:

Yeah I've noticed, finances got absolutely cooked in IX. I didn't really want to but I had to make it so they pay per show or they'd probably never recover. CMLL have a lot of issues to work out as well, both finances wise and show ratings - their workers are cracked and Panico has 89 booking skill but for whatever reason they mostly pull 50s and 50s so they lose pop and then start losing more money. 

I wanted to have the new version out by now but oh well, no point releasing it broken 😅

Of course not wanting to rush you, but out of interest do you have any rough idea of release? It's fine if not, just curious :) 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Andrewpage14 said:

Of course not wanting to rush you, but out of interest do you have any rough idea of release? It's fine if not, just curious :) 

September probably, depends how many more issues come up in testing

Edited by Questlove
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2024 at 5:23 AM, Questlove said:

💯👍🏼

take your time. This will be worth the wait I'm sure 

Thank you for the hard work

Don't know if that will help you in one of my save (with another database) every company that are not insignifiant or tiny that goes into tour just throw cash throw the window. 

the only one that truly survives are very small one that just have workers that doesn't cost a lot (basically 50$ 70$ and i might say some are maximum 500$) on some 1hour tour. 
i don't even think they have any broadcaster, so it's surprising they make some money but huge company doesn't. 

On 8/21/2024 at 8:49 PM, JCStensland said:

Has anyone asked in a support thread if there’s a reason for the huge lose in money?

If it is just that touring companies don’t make money, maybe change the schedule type for the time being?

I'm going to say it's just some kind of a straight conversion issue with worker pay, possibly attendances and training facilities (which all the touring companies tend to have) because all the touring companies are testing fine on RWC right now after going over them in detail. Except BJW but they're surely dead irl in the next few years anyway

• Like 9

On 8/25/2024 at 3:11 AM, BreslowWentToSchool said:

Has anyone asked in a support thread if there’s a reason for the huge lose in money?

If it is just that touring companies don’t make money, maybe change the schedule type for the time being?

I reported an issue with tax that might be at least partially effecting it - 

• Like 1