How many installs per license?

Sorry if this has already been asked. I did a search and couldn’t find an answer. 

How many machines can I install TEW IX on per purchase? I have a desktop and a ROG Ally and would like to install on both, if possible. 

You can install on both but you’ll have to switch the license over when you use a different device - it’s meant to be easier than in the past. Details in Adam’s thread here.  

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2024 at 3:25 AM, JScott said:

Sorry if this has already been asked. I did a search and couldn’t find an answer. 

How many machines can I install TEW IX on per purchase? I have a desktop and a ROG Ally and would like to install on both, if possible. 

As the above poster said, it's exactly as it's always been; you can have the game installed on as many machines as you want, but the license can only be active on one machine at a time. Unlike previous versions, however, you can use the web link provided to do all your licensing and unlicensing, so you don't need access to the 'previous' machine to relicense on your 'new' one, making it a much easier process.

On 8/16/2024 at 12:22 AM, Adam Ryland said:

As the above poster said, it's exactly as it's always been; you can have the game installed on as many machines as you want, but the license can only be active on one machine at a time. Unlike previous versions, however, you can use the web link provided to do all your licensing and unlicensing, so you don't need access to the 'previous' machine to relicense on your 'new' one, making it a much easier process.

Thanks. Yeah I found the stickied post a little later. I was accustomed to (original?) FBPB3s licenses where we got two. I had never tried to install a TEW on multiple devices before but with the ROG Ally now it makes more sense for me to do so. Appreciate the response.