The CILL Discussion Thread

With the death of OLLIE, CILL has become the only place south of the American border to feature luchadoras. They inherited some of OLLIE's talent that wasn't swooped up (hello Phoenix IV and El Hijo del Mephisto). They have some great homegrown talent like Monkey Man and Aztec Prince. Can they keep their top talent or will EILL come calling? Can they succeed where OLLIE failed in being real competition to EILL? They've definitely got all of the tools to compete. How do you play 'em? Talk about them here!

I know CILL were kind of seen as useless and a lesser OLLIE but they're gonna be REALLY strong now. It's the player's call to find them an identity, which might make them less appealing, but there's avenues there. I am considering making the world title a "heavyweight" title even if it'd be a waste of Amazing Fire Fly. Lucha Libre Slobberknocker, anyone? There's other ways to position them- but I think them and EMLL should be pretty obvious stylistic alternatives to EILL and I don't think Classic Lucha is enough of one. 

With OLLIE dying, it actually saved them from having a talent raid with every new talent in EILL being an OLLIE castaway aside from La Estrella. Though with CILL, they definitely are in a transition period and I think they're going to have to not make the same mistake as OLLIE in pushing aging talent like Fallen Angel, El Pavo Real, and Evil Intent (who I haven't seen achieve above a 45 in match performance). They really need to take advantage of having their cache of young stars still being around before EILL goes on another talent hunt. Also what'd they do to my boy Hush in his default render???