[RELEASE] Effganic: Genesis

There is a potential snag in the free pictures. I didn't realize (or remember) the limitations in Free Pictures. I have a good portion of images that are older and wouldn't work on a 20 year old. The majority of those are for things like managers, announcers, refs, etc. Unfortunately, you can't put an age range for the free pictures. I also have some that fit the new gender ID option, but that too is not in free pictures.

I will be organizing images soon to make adding them slightly less taxing. Anyone out there have a real strong urge to add free picture entries? If so, I know a guy who could use you.

In other news, I think I failed to mention that logos are done for the companies already in the game.

• Like 5

Have the game now, started my first test last night and things seemed to go ok. It took a long time for there to be a SPW champ, which was weird. The game has been simming since about midnight est now and I'll probably check it around 8pm tonight and see how far it has gone.

Still working through free pictures too. Will continue that tonight after reviewing the sim.

Any of you know of someone doing any free pic packs or anything that would fit the mod? I'd be interested in incorporating some (with permission obviously) if it meant bolstering the available pictured for gens.

• Like 5

I am hyped as well.

Typically only thing you may need for the game itself would be fixing imbalances as 7 workers may end up with cancelling shows in the initial phase. And if you end up unlucky with schools... XD
There is one way to solve that "problem" - doubling the number of starting workers to 14 (2 from each area?). The question is - would we find enough over-the-top stories for the 7 more initial SPW roster members? XD

Edited by Foryst

hey, sadly Im not able to really help out with ideas or free pictures etc, just wanted to let you know Im happy and looking forward to the new version :)

a friend of mine has a long playthrough based on this mod, and I hope once it is sorted with all the new pictures etc that I might be able to do the same! so thank you for all the work already!

• Like 1

• i effin rule changed the title to [RELEASE] Effganic: Genesis

I guess the mod is kind of released now? Check the first post. Basically a final beta. To those previously testing, I apologize if I did not respond, but I did see your messages.

I'm probably not going to add any more "default" workers, but I'll mull it over. I may add some more future workers. I may also create a set event schedule for SPW, to see if that helps with the timing of graduates and shows not aligning.

If anyone has a problem with the SUENO profile, let me know. I've heard there is an issues, but I've not been able to recreate.

If someone is wrong, off, or doesn't work how you would expect, let me know and I'll look into it.

Free pictures have people of varying ages as I am still hoping that an age range option is added to Free Pictures. If it isn't, then I'll replace them over time. If you also agree that this should be an option, then it may be worth lending your support here: 

• Like 5