Easy Money

i just accidently discovered a money cheat that doesn't involve hex editing, if you go into your portfolio, and buy an investment, you can then sell that investment over and over again as long as you don't exit the screen.

[QUOTE=ahw26]it only gives you 60% back, but you can sell the 1 item as many times as you like meaning you only have to do it twice before you start making a profit.[/QUOTE] I think I jumped ahead of you, but I tried it and it works... wow, I love cheating......:) great work ....

[QUOTE=wooodaddy]I think I jumped ahead of you, but I tried it and it works... wow, I love cheating......:) great work ....[/QUOTE] yeah you beat me to it :p but now i have to wonder if this is a glitch or if this was something that Adam put into the game intentionally? :confused:

[QUOTE=ahw26]yeah you beat me to it :p but now i have to wonder if this is a glitch or if this was something that Adam put into the game intentionally? :confused:[/QUOTE] either way, we get more money..................... I do think there are other hidden glitches or easter eggs or something in the game......... :D

What!?! You lousy.. **** :D Well, that's some fine bug. BUT BEWARE!! Now that you have mentioned it, the almighty god in the form of Adam Ryland will fix that bug in the next update, buahahahaa~! :P EDIT: I told you so, check out the newest patch :D

[QUOTE=FINisher]What!?! You lousy.. **** :D Well, that's some fine bug. BUT BEWARE!! Now that you have mentioned it, the almighty god in the form of Adam Ryland will fix that bug in the next update, buahahahaa~! :P[/QUOTE] I was just thinking that. Looks like I won't be upgrading the game then lol.

Archived