(FULL RELEASE) C-Verse Women's Wrestling Unleashed - TEW IX Mod

4 hours ago, boxofwhispers said:

Awesome previews. Sienna Viper looks like an absolute superstar.

As for the pack I personally prefer jpg but I do think a lot of users this time around seem to prefer the gif format. 

Edited by AlanMaths677
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

BETA RELEASE

FULL RELEASE

The Full release of the Women's Wrestling Unleashed mod is here. Database is 100% mergable with any C-Verse database, complete with step by step instructions. Scroll down or click the link to the post. Have fun!

Edited by boxofwhispers
  • Like 4

• boxofwhispers changed the title to (RELEASE) Boxofwhispers's Women's Wrestling Unleashed - TEW IX Mod
  • boxofwhispers changed the title to (RELEASE) C-Verse Women's Wrestling Unleashed - TEW IX Mod by Boxofwhispers

Some quick hits that could be minor changes perhaps, i'm no expert.

A few titles have missing bios.

The TCW Queen Of Queens Bio is the same as King Of Kings.

Exodus has no womens title? I thought they crowned one via 5SSW?

LYDIA Monarchs pic is LYDA Monarch so doesnt show up correctly.

Love the database though and the immersion, thank you for the great work.

Posted (edited)

Images have been updated, I'm so happy with how well they blend with the defaults. Download here to find out which one of these women is the current SWF Women's Champion. 

image.gif.59888f95b2640804d6ff0c8b98e6cca2.gifimage.gif.c14a3ab60555400b66dc42d092f84a17.gif image.gif.d8921e363326dd404c5e1ee3abd9898a.gif image.gif.58fe479a545e4156e13fd324bafca4eb.gif image.gif.11c721246fc73433cf1f59cb7e1dfba8.gif image.gif.644be59acf0cf9bcf346ef2238d72264.gif 

image.gif.4110b2707aed8428475f322743d54b10.gif image.gif.7f01d101a4f71518b50a5440e4e5ed92.gif image.gif.b135f5ccf72ad124ebe0c870802aafb3.gif image.gif.c60ad6d61b6cfa4d8d0d0b9aeb2bafc4.gif image.gif.73189173109c70d31cfff4e91613bc13.gif image.gif.0c71589ca5e0363f4231e02a6190ba48.gif

Coming Saturday:

-DAZ 3D-style renders
-Official database with corrections and a mergeable version

Edited by boxofwhispers
  • Like 1

Ok went through the mod, awesome work so far and this definitely is going to be the default I use (Planning on modding the database for personal use to add companies, move workers and what not though I think a lot of the women you created stay put). 

One thing I wonder to follow up on Exodus not having a women's title, I thought EILL was also opening a division so shouldn't they have a Women's title set up? 

The BHOTWG Joshi title doesn't have a description. 

If I see anything else I'll let you know, again thank you for this. It's so great this community has managed to make the women's scene a lot more alive in the default data, it's even gotten me wanting to do modding. 

Everything looks really cool. If you're looking for feedback here's what I have so far for 21CW's womens division.

• Ainsley O’Rourke’s picture isn’t assigned.

• Ainsley O’Rourke Bio Type: “Though at times nconsistent”

• Karley Red’s bio mentions her being a marketing dream, so I’m wondering if she should have a positive marketability attribute.

• Nikol Markova Bio Typo: “Character-wise, Nikol is a master of mine games”

• Nikol Markova and Pixie are set as an active team with 20 experience, but Markova isn’t a part of Chaos Coven so I’m not sure why they’re a team and if it came before or after they joined 21CW. I don’t know if this should be inactive, or maybe touched on somewhere such as a bio, stable description, or starting storyline?

Overall I really like 21CW’s Women’s Division. I would suggest adding 1, or perhaps even 2, starting storylines for the Women since 21CW need 5 hot storylines at all times (and only start with four) so it would make sense for at least one of them to be in this division/help get a new player invested in them.

21CW has always had money trouble from what I can see, though adding more people under contract certainly won’t help there. One suggestion would be to add positive marketing traits to a few of the women since that’ll help recoup some of their investment. One other idea might be to up the Starting Merchandising level of 21CW from 7 to 8, since the extra money from fans at events should help offset the extra contracts.

Edited by Tiberious

Haven't had a chance to play this yet, but have read through the bios of everyone and checked out the new women's divisions and they all look awesome! A few minor things:

Angelika Nightingale - "Her affinity for hardcore wrestling brought her to PSW, where she had already clashed with Tara Rizzo numerous times in the past" seems unclear; surely she hadn't clashed with Tara Rizzo THERE numerous times before her affinity for hardcore wrestling brought her there? How about "Her affinity for hardcore wrestling brought her to PSW, where she locked horns once again with Tara Rizzo, who she'd clashed with numerous times in the past."

Erica Okonoboh - bio says "Already a big merchandise mover", perhaps worth adding Easily Marketable to her attributes?

Fatima Okonoboh - bio says "the following year, she was joined on the roster by her younger sister Rachel, who became a wrestler after becoming the first woman to graduate from the National School of Wrestling" - this is referring to Erica, right? There's no Rachel Okonoboh in the mod. 

Lydia Monarch - her picture doesn't seem to be assigned?

Polly Shox is described in her bio as having "standout selling skills", but 67 for selling doesn't seem that impressive. 

Ruby Razors is described as having a string of wild romances with other wrestlers; is it intentional she doesn't have any relationships in the database? (Obviously could be, either because they're too low-level to be in the database, or because the 'romances' weren't long enough lasting to be worth counting as serious ones, just checking.)

Samantha Nitro - bio says she contrasts to Slater as an aggressive babyface, but has the attribute Better as Heel. Again, not necessarily a mistake - it might just be that it's more suitable for her to be a babyface as Slater's already established as a heel - just mentioning it.

Tegan Jagger - bio is loaded with stuff about her ability to connect with the fans and her being a beloved performer, some sort of babyface attribute might be good?

Trinity Barbosa - second to last line of the bio, "shemay" needs a space.

Again, great job, and I'm looking forward to starting a game with it!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Women's Wrestling Unleashed OFFICIAL RELEASE 1.0

Welcome to Women's Wrestling Unleashed—the immersive TEWIX mod where women's wrestling has already been making headlines in the C-Verse for years. Designed to be merged into the TEW IX default database, WWU offers a well-integrated timeline that traces the explosive growth of women's wrestling, beginning with SWF's Search for a Bombshell competition in 2017 and going to the 'present' (January 2022). Since then, women's wrestling has flourished worldwide. From TCW, which built a strong division by giving celebrated veterans and independent workers a chance to shine, to BHOTWG, the first men's company in Japan to feature a Joshi division, 12 women's divisions have been added to the default data, each with full title histories and a unique development that reflects the character of the company they're a part of.

What's included?

• 80+ New Workers (with unique move sets, relationships, etc)
  • 10+ New Championship Titles & Accomplishments for women (with companies, title histories & graphics)
  • Revised history for some of the C-Verse's most under-celebrated female wrestlers
  • Both Hyper-Realistic Transparent GIF & DAZ-3D Renders
  • 1 New Training Facility + Added existing Graduates
  • Revised Power 500 100 for 2021 + 'On This Day' events for total immersion
  • Starting Storylines to get the action rolling
  • Step-by-step instructions on how to seamlessly merge WWU into your existing database (see below)...

2 WAYS TO DOWNLOAD

OPTION 1

WWU + Full Default Data - This is all of the WWU data merged into the default C-Verse. It's ready to play as soon as you put the database into your game.

or, if you prefer to merge this into your own database

OPTION 2

INSTRUCTIONS FOR MERGING

!!!!!Merging this mod into your existing database is different than most!!!! - For a smooth merge, please follow the instructions closely, even if you've done this 100 times before!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In order to merge the data fully into a database, you'll need to do a few things to prepare your database for the new data, specifically as Job History and Contracts don't merge easily:

1. Make a copy of the database file which you want to merge into. Put this file somewhere safe, just in case. Then open the editor for the target database.
  2. In the Editor: Workers -> delete the entire Job History for: Candy Floss, Christina Charlston, Christy Higgins, Coco Malloy, Fuyuko Higa, HEART Saitoh, Izzy Quick, Pamela Rojo, Steffi Chee, Steph Blake, Tracy Brendon, Unstoppable Tai. (Don't worry, we will add this back in later)
  3. In the Editor: Contracts -> delete the Contracts for: Coco Malloy, Fuyuko Higa, HEART Saitoh, Izzy Quick, Unstoppable Tai (spoiler, they got new ones!)
  4. In the Editor: Companies -> Product -> Gender Settings -> "Men With Tiny Women's Division" - Change this for companies APW, BHOTWG, EILL, IPW, PSW, VWA
  5. In the Editor: Companies -> Product -> Gender Settings -> "Men With Small Women's Division" - Change this for companies 21CW, MAW, NYCW, RAW, RIPW, SWF, TCW
  6. In the Editor: Training Facilities -> Graduates -> "Mostly Men" - Change this for the National School of Wrestling, Supreme Wrestling University, and TCW School of Pro Wrestling
  7. In the Editor: Workers -> Tracy Brendon -> Game Status: Active -> In Ring Status: Active Wrestler -> Role:  ✓ Wrestler

Now, we are ready to download. However, merging this data will take an extra file. In order to import contracts and accurate job histories, you must use an External Data Set (a new feature for TEW IX). If you haven't done this before--it's very, very easy--takes less than a minute. Follow these instructions.

1. Download the External Data Set Here. The file is called WWUEXTDATA.mdb
  2. Open the database folder. The database folder can be found from the main TEW9 folder on your computer: TEW9 -> Databases -> NAME OF YOUR DATABASE
  3. Place the file WWUEXTDATA.mdb in this folder
  4. That's it. Now, open the game back up to import

!!!!LINKS!!!

-Women's Wrestling Unleashed: Database
-Women's Wrestling Unleashed: GIF Picture Pack
-Women's Wrestling Unleashed: DAZ3D Picture Pack

Import the data in the following order. Anything which is already in your database (Aaron Andrews, for example) will not be imported, so just ignore the comments in the import report.

IMPORT ORDER

1. Moves
2. Move Sets
3. Workers
4. Worker Relationship
5. Chemistry
6. Tag Teams
7. Stables
8. Training Facilities
9. Graduates
10. Titles
11. Title Lineages *note* - these should import with titles. No need to import them twice if they do*
12. Company Relationships
13. Injury Histories
14. Starting Injuries
15. On This Day
16. Starting Storylines

Now that you've imported, it's time to use the External Data Set. It's so easy, I promise.

1. Open the editor for your database. Select Contracts
  2. On the left side of the screen, push the External Editing button
  3. On the next screen, there are three text boxes. The headline of the middle box is Import Contracts From Data Set
  4. Find the drop down selection box under the middle text box. Select WWUEXTDATA.mdb from the list
  5. Push the Import button -- The contracts are in!!!

Now, we have to do the same thing for the worker's job histories.

1. Open the editor. Select Workers
  2. On the left side of the  screen, push the External Editing button
  3. On the next screen, there are three text boxes. The headline of the middle box is Import Workers & Employment Histories From Data Set
  4. Find the drop down selection box under the middle text box. Select WWUDATA.mdb from the list
  5. Push the Import button -- The job histories are in!!!

***OPTIONAL POWER 500 BONUS STEP***

The Women's Wrestling Unleashed data has an updated POWER 500 to reflect the game's new women's divisions. This step is not required, it is optional and only serves to add to the full, immersive experience this mod intends to provide (which is why it's the last step). To import the Power 500:
1. Open the editor for your database
2. Select Power 500
3. Delete all entries for the 2021 Power 500
4. Import all Power 500 files from the WWU database
The order of the Power 500 was not changed. The only changes made were adding workers from the mod, effectively pushing out the bottom 5 or 6 workers from the default Power 500

One final step for the total experience:
-Adjust the popularity for a few workers. Information via PDF can be found here.

The database merged entirely into the C-Verse TEW IX default data will be immediately playable, and I'll post the link soon. I'm tired.

Okay, now really, that's it! I hope it wasn't too much. I've gone through and tested everything a hundred times, but I'm sure there are still some little mistakes. I installed everything into a testing database via the instructions and all together it took me about 15-20 minutes. But I think the experience is worth it. As long as !the company/worker names in your database haven't drastically changed from the default, then everything should go fine. I love hearing any comments, what you love, what you hate, and I'll do my best to answer any questions ASAP. Have fun!

-box

Edited by boxofwhispers
  • Like 3

On 8/23/2024 at 10:49 AM, KingAj said:

Love the database though and the immersion, thank you for the great work.

18 hours ago, AlanMaths677 said:

Ok went through the mod, awesome work so far and this definitely is going to be the default I use 

Thanks you so much! Fixed the issues with the pictures / bios which you both mentioned.

I didn't like how the EX2010 / 5SSW joint Joshi division worked out in tests. EX2010 hired a few of 5SSW's stars, and then those women were just touring nonstop. So the new story for the mod is:

The deal between BHOTWG and 5SWW to promote a joint women's division fell through at the last minute, prompting multiple wrestlers to leave 5SSW for the bigger company, leaving a wedge between the two companies and 5SSW shaken, now having to rely more heavily on foreign talent to fill the gaps.

In this scenario, both 5SSW and BHOTWG are hiring multiple touring wrestlers from around the world, and I love seeing this happen in the game--it's a mix of C-Verse and WWU wrestlers--plus the permanent BHOTWG Joshi division is really impressive.

Thanks again though, I hope you both enjoy this scene.

3 hours ago, Tiberious said:

Everything looks really cool. If you're looking for feedback here's what I have so far for 21CW's womens division.

Amazing feedback, wow, thank you so much. I got this just in time to include everything in the download. I fixed the issues with O'Rourke (I think it was an apostrophe). Also made Karley and other women better marketable--thanks for that suggestion.

Typo fixed. I also added a nod to Nikol and Pixie's experience teaming in Europe in a bio.

16 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Haven't had a chance to play this yet, but have read through the bios of everyone and checked out the new women's divisions and they all look awesome! A few minor things:

Wow, amazing feedback again, thank you thank you! Unfortunately, I had already put the download link up when I saw your reply, but I'm going to give it a few days to allow people to play, gather some more feedback, and then post an updated version. Thanks again!

• Like 1

• boxofwhispers changed the title to (FULL RELEASE) C-Verse Women's Wrestling Unleashed - TEW IX Mod

Question Box, do you still have the link with the database where everything is already included like last time? All I see is the one where it's step by step.

I do not mind at all following the steps but was wondering if you had still planned just a complete database with everything?

6 hours ago, AlanMaths677 said:

Question Box, do you still have the link with the database where everything is already included like last time? All I see is the one where it's step by step.

I do not mind at all following the steps but was wondering if you had still planned just a complete database with everything?

I'll get it up in a few hours! I meant to yesterday's but I needed a full stop from the game for the day. However, I think it'll be better to have both versions, especially if we are going to make some tweaks.

• Like 1

Silly question do you feel these workers are compatible with the C-Verse without the other stuff like the companies or is it intrinsically a full world conversion?  It's clear you have put a lot of work into making a rounded world (which is great and an enormous amount of work) but for people who are just looking for extra female workers to drop into the existing world as is do you feel these workers will work or not?

2 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Silly question do you feel these workers are compatible with the C-Verse without the other stuff like the companies or is it intrinsically a full world conversion?  It's clear you have put a lot of work into making a rounded world (which is great and an enormous amount of work) but for people who are just looking for extra female workers to drop into the existing world as is do you feel these workers will work or not?

I don't think it works up to the full intention of the mod if you just import the workers in. They'll function fine as characters technically, but their bios and relationships are pretty intertwined with the C-Verse world. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, boxofwhispers said:

I don't think it works up to the full intention of the mod if you just import the workers in. They'll function fine as characters technically, but their bios and relationships are pretty intertwined with the C-Verse world. 

Cool - understood.  That was the feeling I got looking at what you had set up but you can never really tell unless you ask and/or look yourself. Straight away this felt more like ALTCverse than some of the other expansions people have released in that it's sort of a full world mod rather than an expansion which just adds elements that can sort of be mixed and matched without much extra effort. 

I'll still give this a look-see and I like a lot of the pics so will probably import some if not all of the workers and just tweak their data myself accordingly.  It's always fun to play with some shiny new toys and your new toys look shiny indeed.  

I definitely want to thank and commend you for the effort - this stuff is time consuming and I dont think people realise just how time consuming.  I kind of scouted some of the other packs to give people an idea what the workers were like and just doing that takes time and I didn't have to consider things like balancing workers skill-sets or writing bios and coming up with gimmicks - I just looked at what people had done and summarised like a glorified parrot.  What you have done has my absolute respect because it's a huge effort - kudos. 

Posted (edited)
On 8/25/2024 at 1:39 AM, Jaded said:

12 hours ago, AlanMaths677 said:

Great notes, good eye-- thanks for this. I've made all of these changes plus a couple more which I found, and they're in this database, which is already fully merged into the default data and ready to start a new game.

Women's Wrestling Unleashed - Fully Merged With TEW IX Default Data

I'm thinking maybe this is a better way for new people to go about exploring it. Look at how everything is when merged with the default data first, give it a test run. I plan to post a new mergeable version in a couple of days--please let me know what you come across. I'm going to run a year simulation on the default WWU data this evening and I'll post with anything big that happens.

Edited by boxofwhispers
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Cool - understood.  That was the feeling I got looking at what you had set up but you can never really tell unless you ask and/or look yourself. Straight away this felt more like ALTCverse than some of the other expansions people have released in that it's sort of a full world mod rather than an expansion which just adds elements that can sort of be mixed and matched without much extra effort. 

I'll still give this a look-see and I like a lot of the pics so will probably import some if not all of the workers and just tweak their data myself accordingly.  It's always fun to play with some shiny new toys and your new toys look shiny indeed.  

I definitely want to thank and commend you for the effort - this stuff is time consuming and I dont think people realise just how time consuming.  I kind of scouted some of the other packs to give people an idea what the workers were like and just doing that takes time and I didn't have to consider things like balancing workers skill-sets or writing bios and coming up with gimmicks - I just looked at what people had done and summarised like a glorified parrot.  What you have done has my absolute respect because it's a huge effort - kudos. 

Thank you for the compliments. It is a lot of time--I suppose I"m lucky in that I had a similar setup in my 2020 DB, and a lot of the first steps were just importing things--which saved me a lot of time. I also used AI to clean up the bios, so I didn't have to spend so much time in trying to make them sound polished, and that saved time too. Also, I am so happy to get any feedback that you have on the characters. I find them pretty balanced, but it's a lot of skills and attributes to track, so I'm sure there are some exceptions.

I guess the mod is more similar to the Alt C-Verse in that it's made to be merged into a database where the main elements of the C-Verse haven't been changed--so, basically what you'd really need to have in your database to merge it in are the companies which I've used in the mod--otherwise the title histories/bios/some relationships won't be relevant and will be a mess. But, if you have those companies and the workers then things should import fine into any database. 

But aside from adding my characters/their relationships, changing the companies/training facilities to allow for women's wrestling, and boosting the popularity/new contracts for a few C-Verse workers I've involved in my mod--I didn't change a bit of the default data. My original concept and what I wanted to make, was C-Verse default data just where women's wrestling has been incorporated for years., by making the divisions with new and existing characters to make it feel organic. I tried to make the founding and composition each women's division appropriate to that company, and I really think it works well

Thanks again though for the compliments. I appreciate anybody who knows what kind of work this is. And I'd love to hear any feedback!

9 minutes ago, boxofwhispers said:

Thank you for the compliments. It is a lot of time--I suppose I"m lucky in that I had a similar setup in my 2020 DB, and a lot of the first steps were just importing things--which saved me a lot of time. I also used AI to clean up the bios, so I didn't have to spend so much time in trying to make them sound polished, and that saved time too. Also, I am so happy to get any feedback that you have on the characters. I find them pretty balanced, but it's a lot of skills and attributes to track, so I'm sure there are some exceptions.

I guess the mod is more similar to the Alt C-Verse in that it's made to be merged into a database where the main elements of the C-Verse haven't been changed--so, basically what you'd really need to have in your database to merge it in are the companies which I've used in the mod--otherwise the title histories/bios/some relationships won't be relevant and will be a mess. But, if you have those companies and the workers then things should import fine into any database. 

But aside from adding my characters/their relationships, changing the companies/training facilities to allow for women's wrestling, and boosting the popularity/new contracts for a few C-Verse workers I've involved in my mod--I didn't change a bit of the default data. My original concept and what I wanted to make, was C-Verse default data just where women's wrestling has been incorporated for years., by making the divisions with new and existing characters to make it feel organic. I tried to make the founding and composition each women's division appropriate to that company, and I really think it works well

Thanks again though for the compliments. I appreciate anybody who knows what kind of work this is. And I'd love to hear any feedback!

I also wanted to add--my other intention with this database is that, say you were using the default database--you could then add in the other women's expansions that have dropped recently. I think they'd work well together, as my mod is putting in the divisions and titles in place, and the expansion mods can fill and expand the women's divisions worldwide. It'd be interesting to install all of it and then set the size of the women's divisions to a larger size and see what happens.

8 minutes ago, boxofwhispers said:

Exactly get where you are coming from - people like willr0ck, grindhousearts, Historian, Blessed and Martel sort of came at the problem the other way by going with either just extra workers or new companies and workers rather than try to embed the concept in the existing companies.  Both ways have their merits - your's just inherently makes it a little harder to do from your side because you have to work with the existing companies and sort of backtrack through history changing things and make sure it stays coherent.  All of you saw the Cverse as being lacking on the womens front and have added workers accordingly just each in different ways.    

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boxofwhispers said:

I also wanted to add--my other intention with this database is that, say you were using the default database--you could then add in the other women's expansions that have dropped recently. I think they'd work well together, as my mod is putting in the divisions and titles in place, and the expansion mods can fill and expand the women's divisions worldwide. It'd be interesting to install all of it and then set the size of the women's divisions to a larger size and see what happens.

Oh yeah for sure.  I've already put 5 of the sets of workers into a db and it's all good.  I have no doubt your's would probably work well with any or all of the others.  

• Like 1

I just want to say i've imported everything using all the instructions and its very simple and love it. The way you have is more organic as it feels like the woman were there from earlier which gives a more fleshed out history which some of us prefer I think.

Great work!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Oh yeah for sure.  I've already put 5 of the sets of workers into a db and it's all good.  I have no doubt your's would probably work well with any or all of the others.  

Ooh, something else I didn't think of. If you're careful about which titles and workers that you import, then you could choose which divisions to import--except for some relationships, there is not much that overlaps the divisions, I think Lydia Monarch is the only person to have held titles in two companies. 

17 minutes ago, KingAj said:

I just want to say i've imported everything using all the instructions and its very simple and love it. The way you have is more organic as it feels like the woman were there from earlier which gives a more fleshed out history which some of us prefer I think.

Great work!

Thank you--this is exactly how I feel. I prefer a database with an accurate and fleshed out history, and I'm really happy to know the instructions worked.

I've also noticed there is a render for search for a bombshell for SWF but no title (unless i've missed it). Is that intentional?

No render for a SWF Womens Tag Team title despite being announced? (Again assume thats intentional).

38 minutes ago, KingAj said:

I've also noticed there is a render for search for a bombshell for SWF but no title (unless i've missed it). Is that intentional?

No render for a SWF Womens Tag Team title despite being announced? (Again assume thats intentional).

Thank you. Nope, neither were intentional--don't assume anything is, if it doesn't make sense, it's probably a mistake. Both of what you mentioned were last minute additions. I do have a Bombshell logo though.

image.jpeg.c82f7f469b16d45d1d993f02a4ae5819.jpeg

I think the best way to make a 100% never-to-be-changed full release is to screen the app for a few days, and then release one final version (I'm thinking Friday or Saturday), with an external data set which should be able to add any new or missed titles or features to any database. I'm also keeping a lot of small changes like typos or added attributes, which I'll release in a PDF with the final data set for anybody who wants to make these updates too.

I also wanted to ask if anybody would like to see something added in? So far, I'm thinking of women's tag titles and QOTR style tournaments for 21CW & SWF (can also add something for men, I don't think they've got anything of the equivalent), but if there's a demand I can add anything you guys think might make it better.