[FREE/ABANDONWARE. REFERENCE MATERIAL] Chronicles [January 1992]

Hello everyone.

This is just a quick and nasty convert of pretty much my TEW career's work (and several others') - Chronicles 1992. It's unedited from what the converter spits out so I'm pretty sure it's not functional as a mod. It's being released as abandoned reference data so players can import their favourite characters and shows into their own mods. You'll need to fix dates and sizes. You could try and fix the issues and play it yourself, mind you, but I don't recommend it.

Note: in accordance with original creator Fleisch's wishes, this mod is FREEWARE. You may use it as long as you credit "Fleisch and SkyCrasher" in your acknowledgements.

Of course, I didn't do this alone. Acknowledgements must go to a whole TON of people. I'm still waiting for Fleisch to give the full list because they don't seem to be included with updates anymore, but off the top of my head thanks has to go to Justtxyank (for the Eye of the Storm mod on which this is based), Asaemon, Genadi, Ropacm (at least one of those three pretty much does the "every other stuff" for every DB with their previous work), Questlove and Devil_Cyborg from RWC (as apparently some was imported by Fleisch from old versions of RWC), Raspymorten and co. from the Scandi mod (same), Taker for a lot of Narratives, Moxley for a huge number of debut date fixes, anyone who provided feedback or suggestions (too many to mention), of course Fleisch, and the entire TEW community. Please bear with me, I don't have the full list and I am, as always, not a memory expert.

Database

https://mega.nz/file/4QI0gBzJ#TC1GMgGhRPhXtOOJZFWdn1WSY-NVcicrylA9E1wxWiU

People Pics (incl. Frees)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mnw9zf6exuhvbkg/People.rar/file

Other Pics - NOTE - you'll need to move the Stable icons into the new Stable folder.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vyok3zybskhqb04/Belts_Etc_1992.rar/file

On behalf of Fleisch and myself, we thank you for everything, back when it felt like this was the only historical mod in town. Hopefully this can spring out a better modding community for TEW IX.

btw 2012 thread coming soonish

Edited by SkyCrasher
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 5

as we speak Im adding workers real hights,weights and birthdays (if the info is available) if you are okay with it id like to be able to post it here if I do decide to follow through on it (I have already done everyone in the WWF and WCW along with 179 other workers)

• Like 6

An incredible mod even in it's current state, hope we see someone else take it on.

Thanks again to you and Fleisch both for creating this and the countless hours that went into it, but also being gracious enough to offer it to others to carry forward.

2 hours ago, chapmaer said:

as we speak Im adding workers real hights,weights and birthdays (if the info is available) if you are okay with it id like to be able to post it here if I do decide to follow through on it (I have already done everyone in the WWF and WCW along with 179 other workers)

DM me (and possibly Fleisch too) once you've made more headway. It's freeware so you technically don't need my permission but I'd love to discuss things with you

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, chapmaer said:

Making a lot of progress fast, have over 1000 workers already complete, should have all the female workers done by either today or tommorow 🔥

Are you taking over the development of the 1992 mod? 😮

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AlexTheTall said:

Are you taking over the development of the 1992 mod? 😮

Thinking about it but as of now im just updating birthdays, heights and weights but when I finish I will consider making some more adjustments like title reigns and carrer goals but I would love feedback on changes people would like to see made!

• Like 3

Just now, chapmaer said:

Thinking about it but as of now im just updating birthdays, heights and weights but when I finish I will consider making some more adjustments like title reigns and carrer goals but I would love feedback on changes people would like to see made!

I will certainly try to updated version! I am not good at modding, but I will offer you some feedback.

• Like 1

Here Is A Beta Release of the work I have done so far, so far i have updated all the title histories of WWF and WCW and all of the WWF, and WCW workers info (height, weight and birthdays) and every single Female worker! there is proably some mistakes so feel free to see if I got anything wrong and leave some feadback!

TEW9.mdb

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2024 at 3:13 AM, chapmaer said:

Here Is A Beta Release of the work I have done so far, so far i have updated all the title histories of WWF and WCW and all of the WWF, and WCW workers info (height, weight and birthdays) and every single Female worker! there is proably some mistakes so feel free to see if I got anything wrong and leave some feadback!

TEW9.mdb 20.16 MB · 32 downloads

How goes the update since this post? I don't really wanna bombard this place with feedback/changes/ideas until it's much closer to being updated 😅

On 8/5/2024 at 9:13 PM, chapmaer said:

TEW9.mdb 20.16 MB · 50 downloads

I tried downloading this but when I go to open it in excel, it asks for a password. Am I doing something wrong with it?

11 minutes ago, JMarushin said:

I tried downloading this but when I go to open it in excel, it asks for a password. Am I doing something wrong with it?

You're not meant to open it at all. You need to create a database in the game and then put that file in that folder. 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 4:13 AM, chapmaer said:

TEW9.mdb 20.16 MB · 57 downloads

I noticed a little error Hogan is 6'4 in the mod, but he should be 6'7