How the hell do Angles work?

I think its just overwhelming at first because it is such a big change. At first I hated it but man I love it so much now. I just think some things should be streamlined a little better. I think the layout confuses people too.

• Like 2

The quick booking feature for your standard videos, promos, beat downs and brawls is great. The multipart angles I am slowly getting to grips with, it's a learning curve for me but it makes it more rewarding when I put a good one together. 

How are people booking celebrations after a match? Working the crowd I assume? 

Usually working the crowd. If the celebration is, for instance, the long time vet falling to his knees and sobbing at finally winning the belt I'd use Character development. If it was the monster heel roaring in defiance I might use Intimidation. If it was "and I'm coming for you next Rocky!" I might use cutting a promo.

So usually working the crowd, but it depends.

Yeah quick booking really helps when you are unfamiliar, it sort of teaches you how you should book the angle on your own. I also love the ability to flat out write whats happening in the segment instead of letting the generic message play. From a roleplaying stand point its very satisfying. 

Edited by RuneWulv

the aspect that really confused me in the beginning was the promo section. Where I wasnt sure how to suggest who the target of said promo was when the other person wasnt as well cutting a promo. Once I did the quick angle button it showed me that the "Target" is whoever you put as off screen. I think to make this more intuitive they should add a "Promo Target" option or something to that effect.