21Maxwell YT Series - 21CW (Creative) AEW (For the Sickos - RW Achievement hunting)

Similar to TEW2020 I'll have a thread on here just for my youtube stuff. Also gives me a reason to constantly check here and read written diaries.

Plan is a creative series within the CVerse with 21CW and to hunt for all in the game achievements ala the 100 rated matches with a RW mod and AEW.

Hopefully you'll join me on the TEWIX Journey.

Episode One of 21CW - The Learning Tree.

Don't worry it's not Chris Jericho, just me learning about 21CW and what the C-Verse has in store for me.

Edited by 21maxwell
  • Like 1

Wow, thanks for the kind shout-out! 

You got slapped up a bit by penalties but I enjoyed your first show.😅 Tommy getting drawn into the House of Business stuff is fun and Edward attacking Rhys was a nice touch; interesting that you decided to acknowledge the Tommy/Pendragon relationship on-screen, would do Rhys a world of good to spend time with Tommy in angles or matches. 

On 8/3/2024 at 2:44 AM, AceCodey said:

Wow, thanks for the kind shout-out! 

You got slapped up a bit by penalties but I enjoyed your first show.😅 Tommy getting drawn into the House of Business stuff is fun and Edward attacking Rhys was a nice touch; interesting that you decided to acknowledge the Tommy/Pendragon relationship on-screen, would do Rhys a world of good to spend time with Tommy in angles or matches. 

No problem, thank you very much for the guide and information, I'll be in that thread quite often 😁

I've got a feeling that's going to be the norm for a bit at the start, getting used to running 5 full storylines and resisting the urgh to turn strict storylines off. I think that's the plan, lots of interactions and maybe run a prove himself to Tommy storyline at one point.

Think i'll take a lot of hits trying to build a few more up to upper midcard, main event level. 

We continue on the road to World War 15 with a mega 6 man tag as Edward Cornell teams with Beskov and Illiakov against the Northern Lights and Jack Bruce. We also see the likes of Forrest Charmer, Roly Muckletruck and Conan Kruger in action.

A big night with big stakes, we see the House of Buisness tackle Tommy Cornell, Jack Bruce and the rest of their team, whilst the World Championship is on the line in a 30 minute Iron Man match between Champion Wade Orson and challenger Leigh Burton.

I'm a bit later with this due to being at All In, but back home and back to TEW!

We have the fall out from World War 15 and a big main event match up which will see us crown the next challenger for Wade Orson's World Championship.

On 9/1/2024 at 11:13 PM, Boltinho said:

Just wanted to drop in and say I'm watching these and enjoying them so far.

I'm on about ep6, so I'll catch up and drop some specific thoughts.

KUTGW

Thanks bud, can echo these comments with your thread and reading up with it too :D

Been a learning curve for sure, but hoping to get my head around everyone's backstories and proper idea of where everything is going soon. (Instead of just the ME/UM scene)