More Title Name Options

Could we get some of the options that are available when creating a title for title names, specifically

• Matches
  • Weight limits
  • Minis exclusivity
  • Function
  • Fix area/region
  • Event/Tour/TV frequency

I would also suggest adding the  achievement and competition options, although only if those would work with generated titles.

Would it also be possible to link to a companies product using the culture and basis options in the product search, such as Eastern/Western/Lucha/European and Entertainment/Wrestling/Hardcore/Comedy to link to title names, so that for example entertainment promotions would prefer to use a Divas title where as a wrestling promotion would go with Women's.

On 8/3/2024 at 7:47 PM, OleCrankyGamer said:

Thanks for this! I can now have the AWA British commonwealth title only defended in Canada! 

Did Adam put in Alliance shows or tournaments? 

None of this has been implemented.

All of these options are already present in the game if you create a title, my suggestion was to allow these options to be present for Title Names, an option in the editor that gives the game a series of names that the game can generate new titles from.

• Like 1