I just can't do it.

Like, my guy, it's 2024. The UI is so bad. There are so many menus and spreadsheet columns, and no way to sort it all easily. If there was any way to make this user friendly, the sales would surely be exponentially higher. I'd still rather pay double the money for the joke GM mode in the 2K game because I don't want to spend a full day fighting with data tables before I can even make a show. I know this will get trashed and probably removed because everyone here is a fanboy of the spreadsheet simulator, but Jesus it is absolutely ridiculous. Cool AI pictures for workers though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 8

Yeah like the UI isn't ideal but the complaints you're making are complaints with the core game concept I think.  Which is fair I think but I agree that you are probably better served finding a game you DO like.  EWR maybe?

1 hour ago, gss said:

Like, my guy, it's 2024. The UI is so bad. There are so many menus and spreadsheet columns, and no way to sort it all easily. If there was any way to make this user friendly, the sales would surely be exponentially higher. I'd still rather pay double the money for the joke GM mode in the 2K game because I don't want to spend a full day fighting with data tables before I can even make a show. I know this will get trashed and probably removed because everyone here is a fanboy of the spreadsheet simulator, but Jesus it is absolutely ridiculous. Cool AI pictures for workers though.

I can't either.  The good thing is, we don't have to.  I've owned all the other TEWs but it's just too much of the same.  And not everyone here is a fanboy.  There are plenty of people who are skipping this version.  At least if you read the beta release reaction thread.  

Some of the new features are really cool but not enough to pull me into it with the UI the way it is.  I'm a big of the CVerse but hardly anything changes and it needs a total overhaul.  The game should have a more dynamic database.  You shouldn't have to depend on mods for content.  It's a $35 game. The 2 year change seems like an excuse to do even less changes with the CVerse than normal.  4 years would have been fine.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, gss said:

You suck, good sir 👍

It's still valid feedback at the end of the day no matter how new the account is or how many posts they have had but the thread has quickly ran its course so I'm going to lock this one down before anything further comes from it. 

• Like 2