Who Bought th Game so Far?

The goal is to buy the game later this week after getting paid. 

Did a lot of work for the last couple of weeks and this is the check I can use mostly how I want after taking care of the big bills.  Looking forward to giving it a test run!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EdJames said:

Been so busy trying to get the graphics done for the Day One Update, I’ve not actually even played the demo yet! By that I mean, literally not clicked progress beyond the first day.

Thanks for the hard work

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2024 at 6:46 PM, danyp92 said:

I bought it. Waiting for the end of the download.

Just to vent somewhere: Those "taxes" for Europe feel so inflated. It's never so high when the currency exchange is done on my end. Thankfully I really like and spend a lot of time playing TEW.

EDIT: The price thing kept bugging me, so I looked around a bit to inform myself. I was confusing the interest that the payment service take changing the currency with the actual taxes. So yeah it's the same taxes that I pay (ignoring) everyday. The strange thing is that when I buy digital products or services from japan (ebooks, Stardom World, Wrestling Universe) there aren't any taxes, maybe it's because "services for nonresident" are exempt, so if they don't pay in japan, I don't either. Then there is TrillerTV/FiteTV, I didn't paid any tax back in April, but looking today there is a price difference in the website or the app. The app has taxes and it's in euros (maybe bacause google is managing the transaction) and the website doesn't (maybe there is something similar to Japan in Bulgaria).

Usually when you buy games in Europe they are at the same numerical value than in the US. That's what's weird to me here, usually we pay more, because €>$ and I would assume that would be taxes, but there are some Devs that on top of that add the VAT and to me it's ridiculous.

I want to buy it but the worker screen has given me so much pause.  IF Adam releases a patch that either changes the worker screen or gives players the option to change it in their game or keep the new layout, I will absolutely positively buy it ASAP.  

Outside of the worker screen issues, I really like the new additions.  Angles was a bit jarring at first but I really like the new way!

• Like 1

I got it.  Wanted to be a Day One Buyer, but I had to work.  Didn't have time to make the purchase before I went to work, and after I got home from work and dealt with my cat, (whenever I come home from work, I HAVE to deal with Dexter first and foremost, before I do ANYTHING else - he INSISTS), then I made my order.  By the time I got around to making the purchase, it was a little after midnight on Day Two.

I do have it now though.

Edited by dvdWarrior
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Megaman0 said:

I wanted to buy it but the game is 40,95 euros which is about 44,87 dollars. the 21% VAT is pay for a digital good is just ridiculous.

If you calculate everything you see that what you should pay is something like 37€, because 34$ = 31€. They are adding VAT over 34€ that is different than 34$. This is some anti european consumer thing.