Custom Graphics Request Thread (TEW IX Edition)

A few logos I put together.

Custom logo for a show called AEW Overdrive

company logos for NXT (using the CW logo) and WWE (using the draft logo)

Also, is there anyway this topic can be pinned at the top of the page for easy access in case anyone eneeds it?

AEW Overdrive.jpg

NXT_CW.jpg

WWE_C.jpg

• Like 4

Hello everyone, 

If anyone wants to help me with some ACPW graphics for my CVERSE career.

I would like : 

ACPW's Uprising [This is a bi-monthly event]
ACPW's Grand Championship Night [This will be my season ending and most important yearly event]
ACPW's National Wrestling Cup [This is the event to crown the Canadian National Wrestling Cup champion]

and

ACPW Canadian National Wrestling Cup

Thank you very much!

Hello! I'm wondering if someone could make me a picture of Miller Fforde with a mask, I'm currently doing an angle where he's going to lose a career vs. title match to the Historian because of interference. I'm going to use the old school trope of having him come back as a "new person". Honestly I don't have a name or idea for the character yet so I can use anything and then base the character off the picture. He is face. 

Thank you in advance! You guys are always great. 

11 hours ago, CM707 said:

Would be great to get logos and the backdrop logos for SmackDown and RAW. Also would be great to get a stable logo for Seth's faction at the start of 2020. 

Had these from an old save file - I think they were from Fleisch's Chronicles mod

_Cust_WWE_Raw.jpg

_Cust_WWE_Smackdown.jpg

WWE_RAW.jpg

WWE_SD.jpg

• Like 2

anyone got updated pics for Dominic Mysterio, Rhea Ripley, Chad Gable, Bo Dallas, Odyssey Jones, Keanu Carver, Dexter Lumis, Joe Gacy, Nikki Cross and  Erick Rowan, Wyatt 6 with & without masks please & thank you in advance