Custom Graphics Request Thread (TEW IX Edition)

15 minutes ago, ElChorizo said:

ADVANCE:
Didn't really have much inspiration for this one, so I just did some text and had the AI generate a lion, calling from NJPW and their young lions, though you mentioned these guys aren't that young. I still though it worked for a symbol. Pretty symbol, but ought to work. If you have any ideas, I can try again, but yeah...
ADVANCE.thumb.jpg.19798a75f3f77729f5ea23c58edbfb16.jpg ADVANCE-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.68035ae53526daed2cfa30beb7241323.jpg

Hammerfall:
Just decided to do a hammer striking an anvil with Mt Fuji in the background. Did have to gimp in a different hammer, as the original image had a claw hammer, which wasn't really the vibe I was going for. I was looking for blacksmith, not carpenter, you know? So yeah, the image cloning around the hammer area may be a bit sketchy. (Sidenote, I had a tag team back in either TEW 2016 or 2020 with Sakai and Hammer Senmatsu (I couldn't remember his first name) that I called Warhammer, so I enjoyed the idea of a stable for Sakai.)
Hammerfall.thumb.jpg.cef5f883f246dda1c588d083c8ef643e.jpg Hammerfall-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.a313d59f5edca9acecd4cd69a83ed74a.jpg

Dude these are perfect! Thank you so much!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ATN90 said:

Anybody happen to have logo and banner for Frank Norris Promotions? It was similar to Jim Crockett Promotions. Couldn't find it from the older graphics threads.

This is the one from the 2020 Effganic mod. Is this what you were looking for? It didn't come with a banner.

FNP.jpg.611b268546b62f145b7e37172de7d1e9.jpg

51 minutes ago, travis31 said:

I'm not good with Photoshop at all...

is there any chance somebody is able to edit this logo and remove the wrestlers and move the NWA to the center of the globe? If so, that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance!

NWA.png.002af808d7be28e51c15084a2c9b6c9c.png

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, travis31 said:

I'm not good with Photoshop at all...

is there any chance somebody is able to edit this logo and remove the wrestlers and move the NWA to the center of the globe? If so, that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance!

Didn't see that @ElChorizo had gotten to this already but here's my version for you. I managed to clean up the watermark as well.

NWA.png.2f94db2303b83e7161a0c5111a7e35cb.png

Edited by The Inquisition
  • Like 3

Hello

I'd be really happy about two belt/trophy renders for my 5SSW save.

First, a new title (called Velocity in my save), it's a midcard title, so maybe silver with 5SSW typical purple aspects?

Second, I'm running a trios tournament (5SSW San Megami no Tatakai), would be sweet to have some kind of trios trophy pic, preferably again with some purple flair.

Or maybe one can recommend what current AI could do the job (for free).

Thank you

Could I have logos and backdrops for two stables, please?

The TCW Front Line: A babyface faction meant to go up against The Syndicate and any other heel groups that might show up to attack the company. Basically TCW's version of NJPW's Hontai unit.

Santa Monica Wrestling Club: Aaron Andrews's custom stable, also a babyface faction. Consists of Andrews and other graduates from his school, the Andrews Wrestling Academy. Think a nicer, friendlier version of the Blackpool Combat Club, with lots of warm colors.

Thanks!

I need some help getting some belts (world and tag team belts) for a pair of companies: Atlantic Wrestling League and Pacific Ocean Wrestling. I've tried to make a few mock-ups of my own, but they never turn out right, and they always look out of place compared to the rest of the belts in TEW.

AWL is based out of the Maritimes, and holds shows all along the Atlantic coast of North America, plus the British Isles. It uses the Hokey Southern Wrestling product. For the World title, I had the idea of a Navy Blue Strap, but I'm not quite sure what else to use in the iconography. Maybe a lighthouse?

POW is based out of Hawaii, and holds shows in Japan, the West Coast of North America, and occasionally Oceania. It uses the LuchaResu Entertainment product, with World Fusion as the base. For the world title, I had the idea of the plate being in the shape of open shark jaws, but I'm not 100% sure what else to do with the design.

Genuinely zero idea for either of the tag titles.

Thank you in advance for whoever picks up the request

2 hours ago, hbharman said:

Could I have logos and backdrops for two stables, please?

The TCW Front Line: A babyface faction meant to go up against The Syndicate and any other heel groups that might show up to attack the company. Basically TCW's version of NJPW's Hontai unit.

Santa Monica Wrestling Club: Aaron Andrews's custom stable, also a babyface faction. Consists of Andrews and other graduates from his school, the Andrews Wrestling Academy. Think a nicer, friendlier version of the Blackpool Combat Club, with lots of warm colors.

Thanks!

Front Line
I didn't have a real good idea on this one, so I just went with a defense idea. Hontai or other home promotion stables never really seem to be proactive. They're usually responding to some threat to the company, so I figured a shield was appropriate. 
Frontline.thumb.jpg.94f98f59606477bb27c8ee7d41b428ee.jpg Frontline-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.80029c01c7e9326675f4b8050c40b19b.jpg

Santa Monica Wrestling Club
A quick peek behind the curtains. These circular logos are great for the intial logo, but getting the text from the ribbon to horizontal is a pain. I have to copy each letter to a new layer, do a rotation and hope that it doesn't look funk or have odd proportions once it's rotated, get all the letters aligned in a row, then a stroke border around the letters so they show up better. Honestly, that was the longest part of this backdrop because there were so many letters. I didn't check how it looks once it's sized down to TEW levels, so if the border needs to be larger, let me know and I can probably make it thicker so it shows up better.  

SantaMonica.thumb.jpg.a9919ca8fb9adc9e15c2f1c1fcfacf89.jpg SantaMonica-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.f5a949ec49e9fe2f083c7898fbdf2015.jpg

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 1

On 8/30/2024 at 8:51 AM, Jerrijn89 said:

Can someone help me clean up the text in these images? The first should say "The Charm Offensive", the second one is for "21CW Continental Conquest" and the third is for "GDS Future Fight"

file-xXhMvuNhQzFEja61k6D3wQjE.webp

file-Ryrl8TEzm3C5dwSyxovVyyAB.webp

file-BDftKfgQxJMHhwyF331OomJO.webp

Alright. First off, these aren't perfect, but I tried to fix what I could and what I thought was doable. Second, I did this after not sleeping the last night, while I think I got most of the important stuff, I may have missed something. So if something seems obviously wrong, let me know and I can take a look once I am less sleep-deprived. I know I should probably take a second pass as the letter uniformity in the Charm Offensive pic, for instance. 

If these need backdrops, let me know. I wasn't sure for instance if Future Fight was a stable, event, or tv show, so I just left it alone. Anyway, here's what I've got. 

Charm Offensive
Honestly, I thought this would take the longest, but it ended up being simpler than I thought. That said, the size of the letters isn't uniform and I could probably do better if took the time. But I figured I'd just throw theses out there as a first pass to see whether they were all in the vein of what you're looking for. 

CharmOffensive.thumb.jpg.04d3f26012edb7257ea1e511fcbf21e4.jpg

Continental Conquest
This one probably took me around an hour alone. Had to switch or resize several letters in the main Continental Conquest text. The middle logo was only 21W and a slightly different font, so no C to copy off of. So instead, I just copied the 21CW from the top, resized and then had to clone pieces of the flag in the background to cover the old text. Then there was what I believe was supposed to be 21 & CW on the left and right above the European Union bits. I figured CW was gonna be rough to copy and again, no identical font. 21CW is already on the logo twice, so I just filled in with red. Oh, and the top left flag was a different flag from the union jack and the top right was a zoomed in or simplied UJ, so I just ended up cloning one of the others for those two. Then various cosmetic touchups, though it's never gonna be perfect. Long story short, I had a lot to mess with on this one, so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 

ContinentalConquest.thumb.jpg.30423a63c91bd7ae804108a02e5ed2bf.jpg

Future Fight
This ended up not being too bad. I just copied the F and lower part of the U to create a stylistically matching E. Then had to replace some letters in the top text for FUTURE since some of that text was garbled. Also ended up having to narrow the space between those letters, but all told, fairly simple stuff one plain black background, so not too terrible. 

FutureFight.thumb.jpg.222ebe6ccb5076d1d159ef5d262478c1.jpg

Overall, this was a fairly fun set to try and fix, so I apologize if I sounded grumpy above or like I was complaining with all the details on what I've fixed. I've just realized I like to add some context to what I've done on these or decisions I had to make when messing with them. 

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 1

Hi! could someone replace the "coastal zone" at the top with "california" im creating a new secondary title at czcw and we recently grew to medium size and i put a weight limit on the xtreme title so i needed a more serious regional title for bigger mid card guys.

and also if its not too much to ask; a stable logo (and backdrop if possible) for a stable called "INTEGRITY" as im in the middle of setting up a good guy faction to rival Ernest Youngmans Steel Circle.

CZCW_Championship.jpg