Custom Graphics Request Thread (TEW IX Edition)

3 hours ago, ElChorizo said:

Alright. First off, these aren't perfect, but I tried to fix what I could and what I thought was doable. Second, I did this after not sleeping the last night, while I think I got most of the important stuff, I may have missed something. So if something seems obviously wrong, let me know and I can take a look once I am less sleep-deprived. I know I should probably take a second pass as the letter uniformity in the Charm Offensive pic, for instance. 

If these need backdrops, let me know. I wasn't sure for instance if Future Fight was a stable, event, or tv show, so I just left it alone. Anyway, here's what I've got. 

Charm Offensive
Honestly, I thought this would take the longest, but it ended up being simpler than I thought. That said, the size of the letters isn't uniform and I could probably do better if took the time. But I figured I'd just throw theses out there as a first pass to see whether they were all in the vein of what you're looking for. 

CharmOffensive.thumb.jpg.04d3f26012edb7257ea1e511fcbf21e4.jpg

Continental Conquest
This one probably took me around an hour alone. Had to switch or resize several letters in the main Continental Conquest text. The middle logo was only 21W and a slightly different font, so no C to copy off of. So instead, I just copied the 21CW from the top, resized and then had to clone pieces of the flag in the background to cover the old text. Then there was what I believe was supposed to be 21 & CW on the left and right above the European Union bits. I figured CW was gonna be rough to copy and again, no identical font. 21CW is already on the logo twice, so I just filled in with red. Oh, and the top left flag was a different flag from the union jack and the top right was a zoomed in or simplied UJ, so I just ended up cloning one of the others for those two. Then various cosmetic touchups, though it's never gonna be perfect. Long story short, I had a lot to mess with on this one, so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 

ContinentalConquest.thumb.jpg.30423a63c91bd7ae804108a02e5ed2bf.jpg

Future Fight
This ended up not being too bad. I just copied the F and lower part of the U to create a stylistically matching E. Then had to replace some letters in the top text for FUTURE since some of that text was garbled. Also ended up having to narrow the space between those letters, but all told, fairly simple stuff one plain black background, so not too terrible. 

FutureFight.thumb.jpg.222ebe6ccb5076d1d159ef5d262478c1.jpg

Overall, this was a fairly fun set to try and fix, so I apologize if I sounded grumpy above or like I was complaining with all the details on what I've fixed. I've just realized I like to add some context to what I've done on these or decisions I had to make when messing with them. 

Dude, these are amazing. Couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you so much!

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ldkrz said:

Hi! could someone replace the "coastal zone" at the top with "california" im creating a new secondary title at czcw and we recently grew to medium size and i put a weight limit on the xtreme title so i needed a more serious regional title for bigger mid card guys.

and also if its not too much to ask; a stable logo (and backdrop if possible) for a stable called "INTEGRITY" as im in the middle of setting up a good guy faction to rival Ernest Youngmans Steel Circle.

CZCW_Championship.jpg

Eh, didn't have a ton of inspiration for "integrity, so I just did clasped hands. I originally tried to do a broken steel ring to represent their goal of dismantling the Steel Circle, but it felt at odds with the Integrity name. Plus, the AI wasn't generating anything that felt recognizable to that idea. So we went simple. If you have a more detailed idea of what you're looking for, let me know and I'll see if I can get the AI to spit something out. 

Integrity.thumb.jpg.e343a8eaa67860bf089fcadbd0cf602a.jpg  Integrity-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.8815b4944540eb74d7fe18bc75ff5f0f.jpg

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, ElChorizo said:

Eh, didn't have a ton of inspiration for "integrity, so I just did clasped hands. I originally tried to do a broken steel ring to represent their goal of dismantling the Steel Circle, but it felt at odds with the Integrity name. Plus, the AI wasn't generating anything that felt recognizable to that idea. So we went simple. If you have a more detailed idea of what you're looking for, let me know and I'll see if I can get the AI to spit something out. 

Integrity.thumb.jpg.e343a8eaa67860bf089fcadbd0cf602a.jpg  Integrity-Backdrop.thumb.jpg.8815b4944540eb74d7fe18bc75ff5f0f.jpg

honestly love the simple side with the blue and gold cause they were gonna be a long time "good  guy" faction that do wrestling the "right way", kinda like an imperium but with a bit more colour and babyface but the idea is for them be more respectful of wrestling and CZCW so simple was the headcanon vibe

• Like 1

Any chance someone could make a "World Wrestling Alliance" logo for my dynasty. Basically just an alliance between major promotions (that have more wrestling focused products). 

Or if someone already has a good one that I could use, could you share it? I know that there was a WWA irl and they have the in-game WWA wrestling schools, but I'm not sure if either of those would really fit the theme. Thank you!

16 hours ago, SomeDude03 said:

Any chance someone could make a "World Wrestling Alliance" logo for my dynasty. Basically just an alliance between major promotions (that have more wrestling focused products). 

Or if someone already has a good one that I could use, could you share it? I know that there was a WWA irl and they have the in-game WWA wrestling schools, but I'm not sure if either of those would really fit the theme. Thank you!

WWA.thumb.png.cac474efc06f218649126733bc05f161.png

WWA.jpg.dcadc704e724220e0fb2709223ef4dd1.jpg WWABackdrop.jpg.c2e06549ba0fb58bbaa40cfcc807c59c.jpg

WWABanner.jpg.ccbba74706c24ca28cb9c0b31b1676e5.jpg

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, The Inquisition said:

@ElChorizo have you got a template for your gif backdrop work? I'm using one that's 150x150 and it's a bitch to use.

I actually don't know how to make templates in GIMP, so no. However, what I'm doing currently is just copying over the same border layer from existing projects which is already (mostly) positioned correctly for a 1024x1024 image, which is the size that the ChatGPT tool I'm using spits out. Hbharman pointed out that the one I had been using for a while was slightly off, but I think the new one is ok. 

I'll shoot you a message. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2024 at 5:34 AM, KevinMask said:

I'll try to ask again. Please

Full disclosure: I don't usually mess with belts. Trophys sometimes, since I can do a generic cut out from google images, but belts are usually beyond my creativity level. 

ECWHardcore.png

Adding a second one with a bit of a red border to make the ECW stand out a bit more. I also tried black and gold borders, but the gold just blends into the land masses and makes it unrecognizable as the world and Black makes it look too much like it's a stamped 3d image on top of the belt. 
ECWHardcore2.png.27e7a3404da1ce8916853fa6ad5f78b8.png

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ElChorizo said:

Full disclosure: I don't usually mess with belts. Trophys sometimes, since I can do a generic cut out from google images, but belts are usually beyond my creativity level. 

ECWHardcore.png

Adding a second one with a bit of a red border to make the ECW stand out a bit more. I also tried black and gold borders, but the gold just blends into the land masses and makes it unrecognizable as the world and Black makes it look too much like it's a stamped 3d image on top of the belt. 
ECWHardcore2.png.27e7a3404da1ce8916853fa6ad5f78b8.png

I'm fine with that. Excellent thanks so much!

• Like 1

had an idea to do a local to global save at some point with South Beach cause its a cool custom company someone made on 2020 (i think) and was wondering if someone could do a GIF backdrop for them so they fit in with the rest of the companies in the gif pack database, Thanks:)

(lmk if like other peoples custom content isnt allowed or something, or if someone has already done one because i feel like i might have seen someone do one)

SBP.jpg

Edited by ldkrz

15 minutes ago, ldkrz said:

had an idea to do a local to global save at some point with South Beach cause its a cool custom company someone made on 2020 (i think) and was wondering if someone could do a GIF backdrop for them so they fit in with the rest of the companies in the gif pack database, Thanks:)

(lmk if like other peoples custom content isnt allowed or something)

SBP.jpg

image.jpeg 

So I fully admit I'm not the best at doing this but thought I'd give it a shot because I remember using them for a created company in 2020. I have no clue how to shrink the logo down while keeping the quality so I had to keep it out of the corner, I hope that's okay.

Edited by SomeDude03
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, SomeDude03 said:

image.jpeg 

So I fully admit I'm not the best at doing this but thought I'd give it a shot because I remember using them for a created company in 2020. I have no clue how to shrink the logo down while keeping the quality so I had to keep it out of the corner, I hope that's okay.

• Name? Check.
  • Backdrop box in the center? Check.
  • Appropriate gradient that fits with the logo? Check

Looks like you hit all the relevant points to me. 

had an idea to do a local to global save at some point with South Beach cause its a cool custom company someone made on 2020 (i think)

@ldkrz I would've sworn this was Kamchatka's, but I guess I got it confused with her Miami Pound Machine promotion. Turns out this is willRock's. If you've only got the logo and want his  belts and banner: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SomeDude03 said:

image.jpeg 

looks sick man, colour gradient looks banging too basically what i was envisioning in the first place!

6 minutes ago, ElChorizo said:
  • Name? Check.
  • Backdrop box in the center? Check.
  • Appropriate gradient that fits with the logo? Check

Looks like you hit all the relevant points to me. 

@ldkrz I would've sworn this was Kamchatka's, but I guess I got it confused with her Miami Pound Machine promotion. Turns out this is willRock's. If you've only got the logo and want his  belts and banner: 

oh sick! first time i think ive seen the OG thread makes things way cleaner for me cause i was about to use default pics as i couldnt remember where i first saw the company logo from

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xjman329 said:

Hi! Does anyone have any Women's Midcard belt designs, such as a womens united states belt for my wwe save? Thanks!

I did a WWE Women's Television title by request a little while ago, plus a white Intercontinental title that could be used as a women's title:

WWEWomensTelevision.jpg.10e22c32f8930251bcb933a0c81fa3ca.jpgWWEIC_White.jpg.d1e3bc1eeebabed063be5a6cf6af69a8.jpg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, SomeDude03 said:

image.jpeg 

running this back, did some quick events for the company if you or anyone wanna run them as a custom company or as a child company when your save is a few years in

SBP All In.jpg

SBP Anniversary.jpg

SBP Battle of the Beach.jpg

SBP Clash at Spring Break.jpg

SBP Halloween Havoc.jpg

SBP Heatwave.jpg

SBP Mayhem in Miami.jpg

SBP Miami Invitational.jpg

SBP Miami Vice.jpg

SBP Revolution.jpg

SBP Seaside Series.jpg

SBP South Beach Climax.jpg

SBP Summertime Classic.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, S_Joker said:

Once again asking a kind soul.

SCCW.png

SCCW-2.jpg.6429139fe70cbd5a43b7b788c4ca140e.jpg SCCW-2-Backdrop.jpg.3d957db986a804920c1f7e0fa966f29c.jpg

I really need to learn to use paths so I can curve text. Until I do that, though, this is about as basic a fix as I can do. 

Edit: I didn't move the logo down, but it looks weird now down there without the larger curved text, so I may redo this to center it a little more and not have the empty space up top. 

Edited by ElChorizo
  • Like 1