Loans with developmental companies

In real life TNA and NXT have been trading talent back and fourth as part of the new working relationship between TNA and WWE. However in game this is not possible due to restrictions on developmental deals out, meaning NXT talent cant not be loaned out. This with both aliances and talent trade agreements. Could we have this restriction removed?

(Sorry, this was supposed to be posted in Suggestions)

Edited by jaymeetee
  • Like 4

I agree that loans should be possible with developmental companies, at least within an Alliance, if not a Trading Agreement between companies.

In the meantime, have you tried with the Alliance Loan function?

In 2020, it said you couldn't in the wording on screen, but you actually could if you selected someone they would accept under normal circumstances (unless this was altered in one of the newer patches - I wasn't on the final patch when I did it between NXT and NXT UK)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jason Phoenix said:

I agree that loans should be possible with developmental companies, at least within an Alliance, if not a Trading Agreement between companies.

In the meantime, have you tried with the Alliance Loan function?

In 2020, it said you couldn't in the wording on screen, but you actually could if you selected someone they would accept under normal circumstances (unless this was altered in one of the newer patches - I wasn't on the final patch when I did it between NXT and NXT UK)

You're right, Alliance loans work despite it saying it won't allow you. These are only one night deals though unfortunately. It will do for now though, thanks.