I Love Touring Contracts

Apparently they were a feature before, but 2020 was my first TEW game so I've never seen them, but I just like seeing wrestlers from overseas actually come to Japan naturally. I'm only at the start of February so I'm excited to see which random non-Japanese wrestler ends up becoming a star from all of this. 

It also pushes me to sign a rotating cast of people which allows me to experiment with wrestlers I've never even looked at. Overall, great feature, maybe my favorite addition from my short time actually playing a save so far.

I don't even play touring companies so much and I love them. I tend to feel bad when these (fictional) workers stay unemployed for so long, even if their skills aren't great, so I'll often hire them even when I can't afford it and have nothing for them to do. But now, as long as they can work in the right area, they'll get picked up for a tour, get some work, and maybe get their skills up to a level where I can use them effectively.