Filming TV Show/Movie

Hey there,

I just received a message in which the game told me that one of my worker (Roman Reigns) will be away filming a TV Show. The game told me that I have 2 months from now to prepare things for his absence. But how much time he'll be taken away for filming?

Cause now I'm in 24 January 2023, I'm worried that Roman Reigns may be absent just ahead of Wrestlemania, and I don't know when I'll be able to have him available again.

How much time they take to filming TV Shows/Movies?

It varies. I don't know about TEW IX, but in TEW 2020, they could be taken away for any legnth of time from 1-3 months, but I did once have someone be away for 4 months filming a TV show.

So to answer your question, you won't know until he actually leaves. I don't think it will be more than 4 months, but it will be at least a month. That is, assuming that TEW IX isn't different from TEW 2020 in that aspect. 

Edited by MadsMC
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, MadsMC said:

It varies. I don't know about TEW IX, but in TEW 2020, they could be taken away for any legnth of time from 1-3 months, but I did once have someone be away for 4 months filming a TV show.

So to answer your question, you won't know until he actually leaves. I don't think it will be more than 4 months, but it will be at least a month. That is, assuming that TEW IX isn't different from TEW 2020 in that aspect. 

Then I will need to change plans for Wrestlemania.

Thanks