Certain matches exclusively for companies

How about creating a new Tab(?) for matches. Something like this: Exclusive to: ???

So you can make the Royal Rumble or Money in the Bank only used by WWE and a King of the Mountain match only by TNA and so on.
Matches can have more prestige because of name value, and it would be more realistic to have MitB only in WWE 

• Like 6

Though copycats of things like the rumble and MitB have made themselves known over the years, so maybe we can have a naming convention like worker alter egos, where in certain companies different match types have different names.

• Like 1

It could work for certain ones. 

I never saw any other company have an Elimination Chamber except WWE.

I never saw another company have a Triple Cage Match other than WCW.

I never saw another company have a Bricks In A Bag match other than ECW.

Good idea. Copycats usually don't use the exact same as the 'real deal'. If two companies do a War Games match, the copycat can still do that with an identical match setup, but theirs is called 'Games of War' or whatever instead.

I'd also like a dropdown for events: 'main event should be: (list of matches)', so the cards of AI-booked events with trademark matches are more accurate. For example, the main event of CZW Cage of Death could be set to 'must be Cage of Death Match' instead of just 'must be singles'. Other than 'must be battle royal', there isn't an option to make a company use a special setup like cages or steel cells. It would also help to get more than 1 instruction. There's no reason why 'main event is a battle royal' should exclude 'defend all valid titles' or 'womens division only'.

On 8/20/2024 at 1:56 AM, dstephe4 said:

It could work for certain ones. 

I never saw any other company have an Elimination Chamber except WWE.

I never saw another company have a Triple Cage Match other than WCW.

I never saw another company have a Bricks In A Bag match other than ECW.

Just wanted to add, Long Island indy Remarkable Wrestling held the first ever Elimination Chamber match in the indies (as far as they're aware).  While it obviously wasn't WWE quality, it looked pretty decent.  

• Like 1