FORC "WWE Split" version

I've been away for quite some time (summer time :cool: lol), and I have looked around but not find anything about it so here we go for a thread (sorry if there's one around just remove this one): I know that TCP released a brand split version of FORC that needed to be fixed and enhanced, just wondering if someone posted an 'improved' version of it around :confused: ... Thanks for those who will answer ;)

Not that I am aware of. When TCP's link for his went down recently, people cried for it so we got it activated on my thread "WORKING LINKS". No other suggestion, or comment on anything different has come about.

[QUOTE=TCP1]No problem.[/QUOTE] Cool, so by the end of the week, I'll make the changes in Raw/SD!/ECW rosters, try to add some PPV carriers to SD! ... ** IF ANYONE HAS SEEN ANYTHING NEEDING A CHANGE IN THE ROSTER SPLIT JUST POST IT HERE AND I'LL ADD IT ** Then if everything is ok, I'll send it to noas5 to let him put it on his link thread

[QUOTE=ilovebarbu]** IF ANYONE HAS SEEN ANYTHING NEEDING A CHANGE IN THE ROSTER SPLIT JUST POST IT HERE AND I'LL ADD IT **[/QUOTE] From the top of my head.... The Vince owning all 3 brands problem needs to be sorted so the game can run. I just made him owner of RAW, Heyman owner of ECW, Linda owner of Smackdown and gave Vince a lifelong contract. Also when I first played, Charlie Haas was assigned to Smackdown. Also you might want to fix some of the joint contract issues... e.g. like the Spirit Squad. It's annoying to hold one show, then have half the stable signed by other companies since they're sharing deals with RAW and OVW.

Archived