Options for increased Indy Show Frequency

With the addition of Indy Show frequency options in the game world settings I was testing putting every area's frequency setting on maximum in the hopes that this would lead to unemployed workers having more of a chance to improve and gain experience, but after running a year long sim I was disappointed that even at maximum settings there were a lot of indy wrestlers who wrestled only a handful of matches over the course of a year. The max settings seemed to do a decent job in India where every unemployed worker had 15-18 matches, and amongst unemployed women where they had similiar results, but in more populated regions they were mostly in the single digits with guys like Zippy Deverell and Original Sinner having a grand total of three matches in the year and poor Azazel in New Zealand only getting one.

I was wondering if there could be a tweak to increase the number of indy shows at higher frequency options, and perhaps a few new options for higher frequency indy shows, but based on the size of the talent pool so areas with a smaller selection don't have triple the ammount of matches per worker: "Smart Selection Plus" basically. Browsing around cagematch there are a lot of regional indy guys with zero cage match ratings who I've never heard of who wrestled 30 or 40 times last year, so an option to increase the numbers to be a bit closer to that level would be a cool option for people who want to simulate that without the hassle of having to set up a whole bunch tribute shows or tiny independent companies.

Edited by Tiberious
Forgot Show in the title
  • Like 2

• Tiberious changed the title to Options for increased Indy Show Frequency