New mod (fictional world)

It's 1945, just after World War 2 has finished. I'm aiming for 2-3 companies per country, and the economy in places like Japan will be low. I'm gonna aim also for about 100 wrestlers per area, but I'll add an extra 5-10 each week once the official release has finished. I can't do pics, but I'll try and figure something out before the release. If anyone can host this when I release the BETA, that would be appreciated. Any ideas for locations? I've no idea what to do. Part of me wants to import them from TCP's mod, but that seems a bit cheap, because not many of the locations would have been built. Should I just make some up? Update: 4 promotions for the UK are done: British Championship Wrestling (hardcore) ****ney Wrestling Monthley (underground) Highlander's Wrestling Association (pure) Royal Association of Wrestling (family friendly)

Not to be too annoying, but I find it very unlikely with a hardcore promotion in 1945? I don't about others, but it seemes weird to me.

[QUOTE=.SVA]Not to be too annoying, but I find it very unlikely with a hardcore promotion in 1945? I don't about others, but it seemes weird to me.[/QUOTE] Only if the whole idea was heels got paid to dress up as Hitler, Goering, etc and the faces beat the living hell out of them.

I was actually thinking about maybe having characters doing that sort of thing. I'm not sure though. Anyway, is there any point in me updating this? (not trying to sound bitchy, but if people aren't interested, then I won't update it, it'll just be for my own use).

I suggest creating it to your liking/standards. If you wish to share, I will gladly host it on my WORKING LINKS thread. I have come to realize that there is about a taste for anything from TEW's fan base. I would love to see the MOD completed and I would try it out for sure.

Well, IMO, this mod just seems a bit too close to WWII. I mean, in 1945, World War II was still going on. Japan didn't sign a surrender agreement until September 2, 1945. But you're telling me that wrestlers are going to be able to travel all around the world to wrestle? Or that any nations are going to have an economy to support wrestling or the manpower to wrestle in and watch wrestling? I guess have fun with it, but I won't be playing it. Oh, don't forget to take out any venues that would be in Hiroshima or Nagasaki... and you better start it in December 1945 if you're sticking to that year.

Archived