Silly Tag Team Booking

OK, this is getting sad. Samoan Machine (me) and Ankinori Kwakami have held the PGHW Tag Crown for several months now and have defended the belts numerous times. The trouble is that it's almost always aganist the same blasted team, Team Toronto. In the last nine shows alone we've defended against them seven times. Tiresome to say the least. I realize that PGHW doesn't have the biggest roster, but I know for a fact that there are at least three other teams in the fed. We've faced Payback four times, but our other nine defences have all been against Team Toronto. It's getting to the point that I may just job the blasted belts to them to get some different matches! A very similar thing happened to me in GCG, where Rhino Umaga and I faced the same guys over and over. It seems like the AI isn't properly figuring out the #1 contenders at all. I had a much better spectrum of challengers for the PGHW Historical Japan Title. Anybody else having this problem?

You'll probably find that Team Toronto are the only regular team at the same level of push as the belt, and therefore are the most logical choice of challenger. You get more challengers for singles belts simply because it's a lot easier to find eligible singles midcarders than it is to find eligible teams of midcarders.

Archived