The Alpha CVerse Scouting Report

7 minutes ago, Hawk1665 said:

Great post. Even though BCG's my main fed (even doing a diary of it) I admit I glossed over Kishi's stats. They're pretty damn good. Unless BCG fires him it'll be impossible to sign him to a written deal though. So, I might have gone with Koyo Kinoshita or Ichiro Mitsukuri myself for that reason. Still both only 24 and pretty good stats. Neither are trueborns to BCG so they could be poached pretty easily. 

Definitely considered Koyo - not Ichiro - Ichiro has nothing stellar and his selling is dubious, decent worker but nothing special.  Koyo's selling was also a weakness but his Power and Menace made him someone to consider - the thing that made me go for Kishi is the sheer number of blue stats - His entertainment stats are way up there as are his physical stats and whilst his selling and consistency are weak the basics and safety are in the blue.  This guy could flame out or he could become insanely good.  The upside is too good to ignore from a scouting perspective.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Definitely considered Koyo - not Ichiro - Ichiro has nothing stellar and his selling is dubious, decent worker but nothing special.  Koyo's selling was also a weakness but his Power and Menace made him someone to consider - the thing that made me go for Kishi is the sheer number of blue stats - His entertainment stats are way up there as are his physical stats and whilst his selling and consistency are weak the basics and safety are in the blue.  This guy could flame out or he could become insanely good.  The upside is too good to ignore from a scouting perspective.  

That's fair.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Hawk1665 said:

That's fair.

Thanks. The thing with the scouting is trying to give people ideas - dislodging a trueborn is super tough (actually not impossible but tough) so those guys likely aren't jumping ship much but things like excursions come into play.    

Heh I might edit Hera to work Japan >.> she would make a good tag partner for my RTG. My own girl is going to wind up being an undead maid after coming back to the fed I start up for her from excursion, the thought of a Brit and American J-Horror team in a joshi fed tickles me.

As you can probably tell by now, I like my horror wrestlers lol, I blame it on getting into wrestling when Undertaker debuted.

But yeah imagine looking across the ring and seeing this stare back at you

image.jpeg.25d603a277ec877e926c7a410bb24483.jpegspacer.png

Edited by Teasenitryn
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Teasenitryn said:

Heh I might edit Hera to work Japan >.> she would make a good tag partner for my RTG. My own girl is going to wind up being an undead maid after coming back to the fed I start up for her from excursion, the thought of a Brit and American J-Horror team in a joshi fed tickles me.

As you can probably tell by now, I like my horror wrestlers lol, I blame it on getting into wrestling when Undertaker debuted.

But yeah imagine looking across the ring and seeing this stare back at you

candleinthedark_a_caucasian_wrestler_with_makeup_intended_to_ma_afce1b88-6e70-4040-b24e-a491489d2c5c.png?ex=66c37978&is=66c227f8&hm=5a5a5369a70f509f193de9dc4c0f5afe590583320a6d978fccbfb8c8db652fa1&image.jpeg.25d603a277ec877e926c7a410bb24483.jpeg

Eep - yeah that works.  

Hera is able to work Japan.  I recommended giving her at least some Japanese because to me the pic looks Asian and the gimmick feels very J-Horror.  I aslo recommended upping her Sex appeal because as creepy as she is she has a scary sexy look in that pic.   

If you like Horror Chloe is a good choice and Devils Granddaughter could work too and Raven Black and Nocturna whose scouting reports are coming in the 2nd half of SHEROES also fit the mold.

image.jpeg.37ee63a338ed958a182fa68a0381f976.jpegimage.jpeg.b7571d92e7fc76b1ddbfd1062c5e71b7.jpeg

In Historian's pack Jackie the Ripper has a fantastic look too - she's a long way off as an in ring talent but character wise she has it.

image.gif.23e435aab26f5eb95a4421c06b489707.gif

In upcoming packs I am reviewing - Grindhousearts Women & Central Asia has pthese pics in the pack - haven't scouted in depth yet so I cant say if the workers who use them are good or not.

image.gif.9fc1d02e478400d6d2d0e9778b04912b.gifimage.gif.c7b8219815d557189ac7362e447dadc8.gifimage.gif.3e8dd1e5043aafc1377ffa77d1c384cf.gifimage.gif.10ad6bf7092894196ef0942a67255cce.gifimage.gif.dfd75895bfcedf7e33acaf9b27260f2a.gif

Martells FWP has these so there are some guys who can work those gimmicks coming to the Scouting report later this week too.

image.jpeg.af537f4f3f89f5863efaa9231ab5e2d0.jpegimage.jpeg.910ea48d43c390a8590a1eb5bea0e259.jpegimage.jpeg.9dc48731efede5f95410d8c1cd580612.jpegimage.jpeg.316783fd2a7da24d074a781035253e63.jpegimage.jpeg.6962b24b1f73984a5e46612c0ec460c4.jpegimage.jpeg.f04921bdf96400ae776ef3effa71fee8.jpegimage.jpeg.a7f6a46f2a61e2b7b04179c9d73334c6.jpegimage.jpeg.de9e345eea7c592bac7a5855e60b2815.jpeg

I love Akuma (the first one) - thats a great pic 

20 minutes ago, beemer said:

Dr Funkenstein is pretty crazy for a startup - especially as your avatar. At this point, he's one of the top wrestlers, the head booker and the play-by-play guy for my fed.

Oh yeah many of the Avatars are great.  Masked Grappler is insanely good - Menace is one of the most powerful stats in the game.

52 minutes ago, alpha2117 said:

Oh yeah many of the Avatars are great.  Masked Grappler is insanely good - Menace is one of the most powerful stats in the game.

He's signed to an exclusive right now, I cannot get him. Had to get the Masked Stranger instead. How useful is Menace, do tell?

20 minutes ago, beemer said:

He's signed to an exclusive right now, I cannot get him. Had to get the Masked Stranger instead. How useful is Menace, do tell?

Try booking angles with High menace score people with them rated on Menace and you'll see what I mean.  The Undertaker basically made a whole career on Menace.  Things like mic skills on promo can go horribly wrong even with people who are good mic workers but Menace is usually golden.  Thats why Masked Grappler is so good because right out the gate he's got an 84 Menace. So Masky attacks a babyface from behind and beats him down menacingly and you rate him on Menace and babyface on selling- lets say it's El Avatar who has 77 selling.  So two guys who are rookies are bringing an 84 and a 77 to an angle early in the game.  That angle is going to score better than most any angle you can think of with a lot less risk of it going astray.  Menace is most heels bread and butter and the game rewards it well.

Masky's 84 Menace can get higher with experience and other things so he's already close to max on that and if you book it right all he has to do is stare at someone menacingly in an angle and theres not much chance of it failing.  In a couple of years time just showing Masky to an audience can be enough to get an angle over because he's one scary mofo. 

When was the last time you saw a Monster Heel beatdown fail on TV?  Heck the Wyatt6 didn't even have to touch anyone on their debut - they just inferred that they had decimated a bunch of nameless technicians and Chad Gable and look at how that got them over.  Menace is massively powerful in game and it stays powerful at every level.  The exact same angle I mentioned with Masky & El Avatar on some start up company can be done at USPW level and work.

On 8/16/2024 at 11:30 AM, alpha2117 said:

Japanese Free Agents.

image.jpeg.7791c7fe372f08e6db53b0baa8a650ad.jpeg

Aki Kamio - this 23yo Joshi Aerialist has solid fundamentals and good entertainment value.  She's still a work in progress in ring but her base is strong.  Backstage she loves nothing more than clowning around and in ring she's known to be generous with giving lesser workers some shine during their bouts.  Not sure if she's a star but she's going to be a more than serviceable smiley babyface for the next decade.   

image.jpeg.9b272fe51032787fce88d54574397310.jpeg

Edo Phoenix IV - I'm making an exception of my normal under 30 cutoff for 30yo EP4 because he simply is too good, a flash aerialist with great fundamentals who is still in great condition and who is a consumate professional backstage there aren't really any downsides to this guy.  The fact he's never got a big break and become a bigger name in Japan or Mexico is somewhat inexplicable.

image.jpeg.abe870d221b2fe1b0c272b00ee7b07f0.jpeg

Kichi Mochizuki - this 21 yo Joshi High Flyer has great fundamentals and a lot of flashy moves,  She may not have stellar star power but she's so good already that if she can develop those entertainment skills further then she's an absolute steal.  She's always working on new spots and ideas and is the sort of worker who can end up going viral if she pulls out something truly special. I cant recommend her strongly enough. 

image.jpeg.b1ea32b6ff3c9b2c9b6c32c61a394c63.jpeg

Nakayama - this 19yo needs to be signed ... sign him ... sign him now if you can.  His fundamentals are incredible, his physical capacity is incredible, his in ring skills are superb for a 19 year old and his entertainment skills are great.  This guy is the definition of NO DOWNSIDE.  Get him now - sign him for as long as you can and then push him to the moon ... ready made stars are hard to find.  If he never improves from what he is now he's still going to be better than most people on most rosters. SIGN HIM!

image.jpeg.187e45ca0f537ea26550903d0d30de17.jpeg

Nami Genda - Scouting Japan for young talent is a gift that never stops giving.  25yo Nami is stilla work in progress but theres enough there to ensure she is going to be a solid worker for the next decade even is she is never a major star and her backstage influence cannot be overstated - she makes everyone around her feel that much happier just by being her.  

image.jpeg.a100c91c06a35fae63246bea4794c9c9.jpeg

Spider Isako - Look at her ... just look at her.  She's 21 and she already has the It factor is spades.  She;'s got work to do to get more consistent and learn to sell better but if she can do that she's going to be golden.  

image.jpeg.27338b386228e913250377f8b87edee5.jpeg

The Great Kendo - this 23yo has great fundamentals and athleticism and brings a lot of flashy technical and aerial moves to the table.  He's worked on the booking team for some indies and would be a great get.

image.jpeg.dba1b4b2e667e693e51784a23f71a833.jpeg

Yayoi Kurmochi - this 21yo flashy high flyer struggles with consistency but the rest of her game is pretty strong.  She's someone you will need to be patient with until she develops into someone who can be relied on but if she does that then she's going to be someone who regularly makes the highlight reels.  You're just going to have to accept a few bloopers until then.

Aki and Yayoi, the two girls I recruit every game because I find them interesting, then I lose my idea for them and they end up as a tag team winning my company's women's tag team titles as transitional champion with the most titles.

Great post, very useful.

Otherwise, I'm sorry to ask this here but I would like to know if each of these mods (Martel, Sheroes, Historians, etc...) can be used together by merging them into the same database or if there are conflicting issues between them?

On 8/16/2024 at 2:29 AM, alpha2117 said:

Mexico based free agents

If you don't mind, I am playing a game in Mexico right now, and I want to add that an up-and-comer called King Lion comes out in April of 2022. He is easily one of the best rookies coming out. He can brawl with the best of them but can hold his own in most match types; he must have studied after class as well cause he got that Psych that is better than most rookies his age, and with the charisma to take over a room and so close to having that 'IT" factor, he feel like his floor is Upper-Mid Card. With a good mentor, I can forsee him main eventing one day. 

4 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Try booking angles with High menace score people with them rated on Menace and you'll see what I mean.  The Undertaker basically made a whole career on Menace.  Things like mic skills on promo can go horribly wrong even with people who are good mic workers but Menace is usually golden.  Thats why Masked Grappler is so good because right out the gate he's got an 84 Menace. So Masky attacks a babyface from behind and beats him down menacingly and you rate him on Menace and babyface on selling- lets say it's El Avatar who has 77 selling.  So two guys who are rookies are bringing an 84 and a 77 to an angle early in the game.  That angle is going to score better than most any angle you can think of with a lot less risk of it going astray.  Menace is most heels bread and butter and the game rewards it well.

Masky's 84 Menace can get higher with experience and other things so he's already close to max on that and if you book it right all he has to do is stare at someone menacingly in an angle and theres not much chance of it failing.  In a couple of years time just showing Masky to an audience can be enough to get an angle over because he's one scary mofo. 

When was the last time you saw a Monster Heel beatdown fail on TV?  Heck the Wyatt6 didn't even have to touch anyone on their debut - they just inferred that they had decimated a bunch of nameless technicians and Chad Gable and look at how that got them over.  Menace is massively powerful in game and it stays powerful at every level.  The exact same angle I mentioned with Masky & El Avatar on some start up company can be done at USPW level and work.

What is "rated on Menace"? I get the gist, but is that like "Work the Crowd" or what?

6 hours ago, Altgov said:

Aki and Yayoi, the two girls I recruit every game because I find them interesting, then I lose my idea for them and they end up as a tag team winning my company's women's tag team titles as transitional champion with the most titles.

Great post, very useful.

Otherwise, I'm sorry to ask this here but I would like to know if each of these mods (Martel, Sheroes, Historians, etc...) can be used together by merging them into the same database or if there are conflicting issues between them?

They mesh together well.  I never import companies so I cant say Grindhousearts companies do but the workers import fine.  I think in terms with meshing the only real issues are normally relating to Legacies where sometimes two packs might have conflicting ideas in which case you sort of need to use the editor and maybe change one kid of a legend to a nephew or niece instead because it conflicts with another kid of the legend from another pack.  I cant think of any cases of that here but I'm only part way through the 4 packs I intend on scouting in depth.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fourbrothers366 said:

If you don't mind, I am playing a game in Mexico right now, and I want to add that an up-and-comer called King Lion comes out in April of 2022. He is easily one of the best rookies coming out. He can brawl with the best of them but can hold his own in most match types; he must have studied after class as well cause he got that Psych that is better than most rookies his age, and with the charisma to take over a room and so close to having that 'IT" factor, he feel like his floor is Upper-Mid Card. With a good mentor, I can forsee him main eventing one day. 

I was considering doing the set future debuts given I am doing Martels FWP pack so now that I know theres some interest in that then I will do that.  It wont be for a bit though because Martels and Grindhousearts packs are larger than Historians and Blessed's SHEHEROES which means scouting them takes a lot longer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, beemer said:

What is "rated on Menace"? I get the gist, but is that like "Work the Crowd" or what?

When you choose who is working an angle you will be choosing what to rate them on.  So cutting a promo would be Microphone for instance.  A beatdown would like I said involve Menace for beater and Selling for the beat down taker

4 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

They mesh together well.  I never import companies so I cant say Grindhousearts companies do but the workers import fine.  I think in terms with meshing the only real issues are normally relating to Legacies where sometimes two packs might have conflicting ideas in which case you sort of need to use the editor and maybe change one kid of a legend to a nephew or niece instead because it conflicts with another kid of the legend from another pack.  I cant think of any cases of that here but I'm only part way through the 4 packs I intend on scouting in depth.  

Thanks for the answer. I will try to merge all of them together and change everything to be a little bit more correct and good, even if for me it will not be so easy since I'm not really good with the editor right now. Honestly, it's the first time I really edit database myself by taking things from a lot of great mods, before that in TEW 2020 I just played a big mod all in one like the excellent mod from lavelleuk.

Maybe I will wait to see the end of your scouting before I try my hands on merging them all, "to create the one women's wrestler database to rule them all !"

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Altgov said:

Thanks for the answer. I will try to merge all of them together and change everything to be a little bit more correct and good, even if for me it will not be so easy since I'm not really good with the editor right now. Honestly, it's the first time I really edit database myself by taking things from a lot of great mods, before that in TEW 2020 I just played a big mod all in one like the excellent mod from lavelleuk.

Maybe I will wait to see the end of your scouting before I try my hands on merging them all, "to create the one women's wrestler database to rule them all !"

Probably a good idea I expect the scouting stuff will be complete in the next week - with importing - look at Historians and it will show you what order you import stuff into your DB

You DONT have to import everyone if you dont want but with small packs like Historian and SHEHEROES it's easy to just select all.  

My recommendation is first take one of the defaults ( I tend to use default_alt) and copy that database with a different name - so defaultadj or your name or whatever - then you can play around as much as you like.  Same with photos create a new picture pack copy one of the 2 default picture packs in and then drop in any pics you are importing or even any pics you just like from somewhere for potential use - you can rename pics to match the cvfp_ conventions if you just want them to potentially default to new gens.

Edited by alpha2117
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Martels FWP part 3

image.jpeg.7bdbb81cbf3414f3d7a73e37746a9df5.jpeg

George Stone - so nobody is 100% certain who his dad is because his Mom has passed and it was apparently very much a one night deal but she did tell her best friend it was a wrestler called Stone.  One DNA test later and the Stone family welcomed George ... big strong kid with a good look and he can absolutely cut a promo from what I saw when I scouted the House of Stone.  Should be finished training around the beginning of 23.  Saw him shrug off a stiff botched lariat like it was nothing. He's got a lot of gifts and could be a pretty big time player.   Downsides ... well he used to smoke pretty heavily but the Stones convinced him to quit ... other than that nada.   Hire the kid and in 2 or 3 years you're going to have someone who at worst will be a decent upper mid-carder. 

image.jpeg.2d653c62fc26409e8f94e2e7ec184790.jpeg

Grant Irvin - He's a High Flyer who is scheduled to graduate from Coastal Resort mid 23.  Lovely kid just a really good guy but whilst he seems to already be a decent enough worker who can talk pretty well there wasn't much of an it factor. He's going to be a mid-card aerialist babyface for his career if I am any judge.  I would probably hire him if I was in the US because he's such a genuinely good kid that he'll be worth having around to put people over whilst keeping everyone happier backstage. 

image.jpeg.5c779aecabcae57a753a60a7d7f67c58.jpeg

Guerrero de Abejas - The Bee Warrior ... you've got to love Lucha Libre names ... didn't get a long look at him whilst scouting but he seemed solid and the gimmick worked for me.  Should be ready around mid 23.  I'd project him long-term as a upper mid-carder if he develops as hoped and as soon as you are in that realm you could end up being more. 

image.jpeg.ce2aff958934eee9404bda85a260b5bf.jpeg

Hara Miyahara - she looked pretty solid when I scouted her at the Hatoyama Dojo but there was nothing outstanding.  Seemed to like tag teaming in the drills I saw.  I think thats where her future lies as a solid midcard tag team girl.  Plenty of room in the world for those.  Should graduate early 24

image.jpeg.e9cf5d676dd053512bb0961689503bbc.jpeg

Haruto Inoue - Good athlete decent looking kid - okay skills - has stated he's desperate to join EXODUS.  Should be out of his Dojo in August.  Given Japanese talent tends to be trueborn and he's already set his flag in the EXODUS camp I think thats where he will end up.

image.jpeg.da947f3c124964844d4b20a6a1be1858.jpeg

Hayama Kumasaka - she's the niece of Danger Kumasaka and should complete her training in the second half of 22.  Great looking girl with solid basics and in ring abilities but not much on the mic.  I think she has enough about her to get hired pretty quick and she's already decent so with luck she's an upper midcarder or above. 

image.jpeg.a881a4ee972d8de8e7e434bac393ea5d.jpeg

Himiri Nakayama - Solidly built powerhouse who should have a pretty decent career in Japan.  The Dojo system tends to produce blank slates character wise and she can probably be made into a Monster Heel or just as easily a lovable babyface.  She's got the basic skills to work either way.  I would always lean in Monster Heel with someone who has the natural ability to intimidate lighter workers but thats just me.  Come August 22 I think this girl will get snatched up fairly given her current skills and potential

image.jpeg.e1dd16d4df9f48196a44edf38b112c75.jpeg

Holly Brightfield - So when I saw the name Holly Brightfield on my list I figured I was going to be scouting a pretty young bubbly babyface girl - what I saw in New Zealand was a flabby 6'5 guy with mediocre skills but who could at least talk okay.  His fundamentals aren't great and nothing in ring stood out to me.  Then he stared at someone and I saw something - I saw a 6'5 guy with the ability to intimidate and suddenly he didn't seem so bad.  Come December 22 if I was ZEN I'd probably hire him throw a mask on him and make him an Alien goon in mainly skits at first.  He'll take a fair while to be anything much in ring but if they can get him into the gym and get him up to speed fundamentally they might end up with a pretty decent midcard heel. Heck you might even be able to turn him into a fun babyface eventually.

image.jpeg.0ede7d9c910dd7eabb650d57d8ae6df5.jpeg

Irish Hawk - Former MMA fighter who is planning on crossing over after an elbow injury.  He is rehabbing now and then will commence training proper and should be ready mid 24.  He's going to be older than most rookies and his skills look solid rather than spectacular from the MMA footage I've seen.  For the right company he's going to be a decent mid-carder maybe more as he does look like a pretty intimidating guy.  One thing though - dont expect epic promos because he was speaking English and I couldn't understand a word he was saying, I asked an Irish guy and he said he had no idea either.  You are going to need a mouthpiece for him. 

image.jpeg.597bc2ac7ef7a58ca1807f075b27a703.jpeg

Jack Garner - So I mentioned Buddy Garner's daughter in an earlier report but I only spotted her when scouting her big brother.  He is... insanely good - look at him ... money thats what I see money.  6'1 ripped great look good basics, wonderful technical mat skills. Chatted with him and he's a funny good-natured kid who will make a great babyface.   He's still doing MMA training too which means he might take fights but thats the only downside for mine.  Buddy told me they are targeting an early 2023 debut and frankly if one of the big 3 doesn't snatch him up they are crazy because this kid is a fortune waiting to be made.  

image.jpeg.f586ff83cb6ba1723cac491bdc754993.jpeg

Jackie Southwick - Maybe they should of called her Texas Red Yeehaw because you cant get more stereotypical than a Cowgirl hat wearing daughter of ranchers, that said she's a decent talking Cowgirl hat wearing daughter of ranchers with a nice look who will move merchandise with ease and could be a major star.  Her fundamentals and in ring talents are a fair way off but not bad and she's got a naturally lively upbeat personality that makes her instantly likeable.  I'd hire her when she becomes available which wont be for a few years yet.

image.jpeg.db2e84a84215e530ac1439ce7e483733.jpeg

Jacob Logan - This kid is training under Jack DeColt and looks to have the makings of a natural heel ladies man character.  He can talk and looks good.  His in ring and fundamentals aren't the best but not awful either.  He'll be ready around mid 23 according to Jack and I think he'll have a good career.   

image.jpeg.9eb342e6b7371e47dc4a228fc4d999ec.jpeg

Jamal Smith - He can talk but look he's dangerously reckless ... he will hurt himself or others. Come November 22 when he graduates I recommend taking a Hard Pass on this guy.

image.jpeg.ee23fcf998ce5d4a1dece4ccbd5d928e.jpeg

Jenna Zapruder - She's currently a fitness model but she's in discussions to start training.  She's apparently open to being a manager too which might be the best place to start as she's got a striking look and can speak pretty well.  I would guess given she currently hasn't started training we wont see her till late 24 or more likely some time in 25.   

image.jpeg.a206b58be42579d4f5ffb3c1068a34eb.jpeg

Jessie Lyman - Hmmm this Texan is training now and should be ready around mid 23. She looks good and has a solid skillset.  I chatted with her and she seemed to get snippy at something very minor which was a bit of a red flag.

image.jpeg.622586343c691df5f41f70edad57b17a.jpeg

John Doe - Murica!!!! So Taichi Sanada is a faux American Japanese Junior worker - he's graduating June this year and I expect him to get snatched up pretty quick.  He's a good high flyer right now and has terrific promo and character skills .  I dont think he's a star but he can be either a fun midcard babyface or a heel playing up every negative Ugly American stereotype. Spoke to him and he's a fluent English speaker - just a cool chilled young guy who actually loves American wrestling and the culture in general.          

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Martels FWP part 4

image.jpeg.daca8d17fd4951468224d895ab8d08a4.jpeg

Julian Minx - We've entered a new age of diversity in wrestling recently and Julian Minx is an example of that they are a non-binary worker who is scheduled to come out of the Coastal Resort in April 22.  I wish I could recommend them but sadly right now I cant.  Like a few workers I've scouted their fundamental skills are lacking.  There's an upside though, Julian shows genuine skill on the mic and has reasonable star power.  So they are hireable if you can get them to work in a Managerial role as well as wrestle - if they are willing to do that then they could add something when paired with someone who cant work the mic and that would allow Julians to have the time to hopefully get his other skills up to speed. 

image.jpeg.1e4a1a15c4d592ee45c24038c036e773.jpeg

Julio Benavidiz - This kid has a great story - he grew up in a tough neighborhood and joined a gang when he was young but then his Dad was killed in a Gang related incident and he's decided to straighten up, he's quit the gang, smoking both tobacco and other herbs and committed to training to be a luchador.  He's starting late but shows natural skills for the sport and he definitely can cut a compelling promo.  There are negatives though - he seems to be a big drinker and behaviour wise he's just naturally a troubled kid and acts out as a result. This ones hard for me because I want to recommend him on his undoubted ability and potential but his issues exist and I dont know if they will ever go away.  He's only just started training and likely wont really be ready till late 24 early 25 and I think you need to look at him then and decide if you think you can deal with the issues that come with this guy.    

image.jpeg.92a9b396955e6d504fed0427b71952f5.jpeg

Jupiter Stevens - She's a beautiful young transwoman due to finish training at the Coastal Resort in April 22.  None of her skills are amazing right now and frankly from a worker point of view there are better options - she does however offer some possibilities as she is incredibly strong and that opens up the power moves that many girls cant use.  She is a fair way off right now but she's hireable and someone with a good booking idea for her could definitely get her over.  

image.jpeg.144ac7861f27b39e68ff97c0867d5486.jpegimage.jpeg.c0562e67ee2cca6721dd3d5103c03eec.jpeg

K-Squad - K5 & K6 - I know K2 is the nephew of Bruce the Giant I have no idea who K1, K3 and K4 are ... As for these two it's awkward scouting them because K6 is a reasonably talented guy who at 6'1 and pretty muscular he has a great menacing aura and when he finishes training in late 23 looks very hireable to me.  K5 on the other hand has some real holes in his game, he appears to be purely an aerialist but he's very botchy right now.  On the plus side K5 can cut a great promo and despite only being 5'5 or so he actually has a sense of menace about him in a crazed Joe Pesci way.   Hiring K6 is a no brainer recommendation to me - if you do then you need to decide if you want to bring in k5 too and hope that his obvious flaws reduce over time.

image.jpeg.8abfa168ed7eb8f9e31b54ea4d13f6e2.jpeg

Kendra Brooks - a 2nd transwoman within the space of 4 reports my how the times they are a changing.  Right now Kendra is transitioning from a male bodybuilder to a trans wrestler.  She has even started training proper yet and wont debut for a few years yet (if at all) but she has impressive physical gifts and at 6'0 she will overpower a lot of women.  My take is that I would expect her to be a fairly decent option based on the physical gifts alone but it's way too early to make a call as to whether I could actually recommend her or not.  

image.jpeg

King Crimson - I had to google it but King Crimson is apparently a band this guy really likes - why a US based Mexican Luchador is obsessed with an English prog rock band of the late 60's-70's is a mystery to me, apparently if I was a wrestler I would have been the Hoodoo Guru if I used that logic.  I digress ... This guys training now and should be ready early to mid 23 and when he debuts I expect that people will take a look at him.  In ring and fundamentally this guy is going to take a while to be good but he's got an IT factor and decent intimidation value despite not being a big man. Not bad on the mic either.  So he's a project but one with some promising signs.  I'm not sure I would recommend him but I wouldn't NOT recommend him either.  If you were running a Lucha style product or needed someone with his skillset then there are worse options but no matter what you need to be patient.  

image.jpeg.f318c1a3f94f54fe7ae32b6d6f302523.jpeg

King Dunne - So this guy is currently in discussions with the 21CW school. He's a big Scot and I spoke to him briefly and he will at least be a decent promo guy based on that.  He doesn't look like a natural athlete though and I doubt his cardio will ever be where it really needs to be.  Too early to tell on a guy who wont be ready till 25 at best for mine.   

image.jpeg.e6336905c919f49e1d8fd70249629148.jpeg

Kota Sun-Yoon - If K-Pop videos have taught me anything it's that Koreans are a pretty people and this is a pretty guy, not Hyun-a pretty but then again I'm not his target audience.  I expect girls will love him and watching him work the Japanese wrestling audience is probably going to enjoy him as a Japanese style Junior.  He looked like he was pretty good at everything - not spectacularly good at anything yet but a great all-rounder.  He's scheduled to graduate from the Hinote Dojo in July 22 and I expect him to attract a lot of interest when he does.  

image.jpeg.c38adea2698f55398c5fca4fb17fd792.jpeg

Kraven - Nobody is perfect right?  Well this guy is close tot hat on the stick - seriously I've neer heard the likes of him.  This guys performance abilities are stellar already.  It might take a while for his ring and fundamental skills to go beyond the lower side of average but it's going to be worth the wait.  Once he finishes training in the 2nd half of 23 just hire him throw him a microphone and let the good times roll as this Heel masterfully works the crowd into a heated frenzy.  He's a bookers dream - literally - when I spoke to him he actually stated outright he had no interest in backstage politics and was just here to do his job and every booker loves a guy like that.  

image.jpeg.bee8951de5bc2c6c65b496cf80ce5841.jpeg

Lars Lennart - Hey this guy looks a bit like Kraven is it too much to hope he's as good ... yes, yes it is.  That said there is potential in the big Swede.  Good athlete and genuinely has an old school Viking style of menace.   He's a long way of being good in ring at this point but he's not truly awful either.  He'll take a while to get up to speed but there's potential there. He wont finish training till sometime in 2024 so it's hard to be certain where he'll be then but as a project i've seen guys a lot worse than he is succeed.

image.jpeg.c68b70f91cd8cad0c67404b1eee49220.jpeg

Leslaw Pivovarsky - Goon ... hired Goon ... this Russian is just finishing his training and should graduate in March.  He's a good athlete and has pretty decent basics and a menacing look but not much of an IT factor ... so yeah he's probably going to be a career hired goon for more naturally impactful heels and y'know what that's fine.  He can cut a promo and I think you can market him as a bit of a bad-ass.

image.jpeg.a45506a9feca237add6d8dc31e036a1f.jpeg

Lonestar Luchador - this young Argentinian is training for a debut somewhere in the 2nd half of 23.  He seems to have a decent skillset but nothing outstanding.  As a guy he's developing a rep for partying and thats always a red flag for me.  I'd say he's a guy you use as one night enhancement talent rather than hiring.

image.jpeg

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 1