A little help with some wrestlers stats.

I'm currently using a mid-2000 mod for my TEW2005 game but the mod I'm using is missing Vampiro, The Great Muta, Juventud Guerrera, AJ Styles and Low Ki. So I was just wondering if somebody could tell me what they think the wrestlers stats should be as I don't have a great memory and can't remember what them guys were like back then. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

[QUOTE=weirdo_man]Or depending on how all of your other workers are, if you take their stats from TCP's mod, you'll probably have to edit all of them up :)[/QUOTE] Vampiro was never too great in the ring!

[QUOTE=TCP1]Vampiro was never too great in the ring![/QUOTE] No, but he did have great in-ring charisma up until '99(ish) when WCW butchered him, & he just stopped caring about wrestling. As for AJ & Ki cut down on their phychology stat. Maybe also change their moveset to spotmonkey as AJ & Ki were both doing nothing but highspots & dives. Muta would also be basically what he is at now, but stats way lower, as I don't believe he started his newer puro love style til 2001. He was just broken down, no knee, Great Muta until then. Juvi's the same now as he was then, just give him better overall physical stats, & a boost to his looks as the drugs hadn't really started to affect his girlish good looks yet.

Archived