wrestling styles?

I haven't been able to locate this in the games help files....so forgive me if it's been asked here.....but what do each of the styles mean...I know what a technician and regular wrestler is....but what about every other style. The ones I'm looking for are: Spot Monkey Lucha Libre Cruiserweight Super Junior MMA crossover Brawler Psychopath What's the difference between a cruiserweight and Lucha Libre? and brawler and psychopath? thanks to anyone who responds.

according to the help files in tew [U][B]Worker Style Statistic Explanation [/B][/U] [B]Regular Wrestler [/B]This worker doesn't have a specific style, he just wrestles. [B]Entertainer[/B] This worker is an entertainer first and foremost, so he plays to the crowd a lot. [B]Strong Style [/B]This worker uses realistic looking blows and holds, in a very Japanese manner. [B]Spot Monkey [/B]This worker uses lots of super high flying moves and crazy dives, and doesn't spend a lot of time doing transition moves. [B]Cruiserweight [/B]This is a wrestler, usually a small guy, who uses a lot of high flying moves, but with more transitions and logic than a Spot Monkey would use. [B]Luchadore [/B]This is the traditional Mexican style of wrestler, usually very fast with good technique. [B]Super Junior [/B]This is a Japanese-style smaller wrestler, who mixes high flying with great technical skills. [B]Technician[/B] This is a worker who primarily uses holds and suplexes to beat people, rather than strikes. [B]MMA Crossover [/B]This is a worker who used to be involved in Mixed Martial Arts, and so uses a hyper-realistic style of fighting, with strikes and submissions. [B]Brawler [/B]This is a worker who likes to use his fists to brawl his way to victory. [B]Psychopath [/B]This is a worker who is crazy, and uses weapons based brawling. Very often they have no regard for their own well being, and will hurt themselves during moves.

Archived