Are there any random event?

i've bought the game, enjoying it, currently 3 months into a career, i was wondering are there any random events? like being offered to go to a bar then either nothing happens or you turn up to a show drunk or u get into a bar fight, as i find in between events it gets a little repetative specially since i can only get employed with 3 companies at a time, and small companies only having 1 show a month. Also has anyone or rather is anyone planing on doing a strategy guide? ive read the help file but i still find winning matches a little tough, i end up having 30+ min marathon matches and only just managing to win, im bound to loose soon, just wondered if people got any tips?

In regards to random events, if you checks the news ticker you'll see things like people failing drug/steroid tests, insulting/complimenting each other in the news (including yourself) which can start relationships, wedding engagements, and retirements. I can't think of any others besides those however.

ok but what about personal random events, do we get any popups askin us to choose an option an either one could b something good or something bad like getting arrested or something, as im finding the day to day stuff a little boring when first starting out, clicking to the next event, occasionally upgrading or trying to make a friend (not that thats often cos its hella expensive)

Archived