[HYPE] Chronicles 1992 (Historical Mod)

Been some work done on various different aspects of the mod. Nearly another 2000 workers knocked off the list of H/W/DOB/Debuts (mainly thanks to Astil).

Below is a quick update of what has been actioned;

Fixes/Additions so far

======================

CONVERSION!
Errors fixed that converting created

Heights, Weights and DOBs for;
WWE Roster
WCW Roster
A further 1800+ H/W/DOB/Debuts knocked off
All Active Oceania
All Active Mexico to Ludwig Star
All Active Japan to Crusher Takahashi
All Active Joshi
All Left the Business
All India-Based
Canada Based done to Cyrus Payne
Mexico Based done to Durango Kid
All Active Wrestlers done to Azumi

Title Weight limits edited
Narratives added for titles to become active/retired on specific dates
Regions set for specific titles
Events edited
Era's edited
Sexual orientation & Gender IDs edited (for those I know - If I have made a mistake, it is an honest mistake - don't rip me apart - educate me).
Relationships edited down to Marabunta & Marabunta

Alex Herzog deleted (duplicate of Alexander Rudolph) - Uses Alex Herzog from age 29.
Andrei Arlovski set as Celebrity
Angel Dust uses her Zoey Skye alter ego from age 28
Angel of Death debut moved to 1985
Aramis has now got the Hologram alter ego
Ashley Sixx deleted (duplicate of Ash)
Astrolux updated to Mexican
Avery Taylor has now got Jacy Jayne alter ego in WWF
Black Scorpion (the luchador) picture was incorrect. New picture added
Blue Panther Jr deleted (duplicate of Black Panther)
Brazo de Oro Jr. II picture was incorrect. New picture added.
Cachorro given alter ego's (The Panther 17-20), (Black Panther 20-23) & (Dark Panther from 23)
Cachorro Lagunero given Hijo de Blue Panther alter ego (started using it in October 2023)
Cherry Bomb now has Allie (from 28) & The Bunny (AEW only) alter egos
Mr. T set as Celebrity
Logan Paul set as Celebrity
Nixon Newell now has Tegan Nox alter ego in WWF
Effy given Effy Gibbes alter ego (100% until 26 y/o)
Nicole Bass set to Ripped
Ashley Vox now has the Oceanea alter ego in CHIKARA

===============
Added (Stables)
===============
Geki Dojo (SWS)
Palaestra (SWS)
Revolution (SWS)

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Makkaveli101 said:

Can I help with this? I'm happy to do any mundane data entry leg work that needs to be done? Or anything else that needs doing?

Thank you. I shall let you know if we do. I currently don't have the data as I've sent it out to someone to do some work on whilst I try to finish up my other mod. 

• Like 2

On 9/10/2024 at 8:38 PM, shaw88 said:

Still on for a November release?

As it stands, that is still the aim but not the definitive release date. As I said originally "maybe November". Depends entirely on my motivation each day. My job is demanding so some days I feel like just sitting in front of the TV to relax rather than inputting data into the game. :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fleisch said:

As it stands, that is still the aim but not the definitive release date. As I said originally "maybe November". Depends entirely on my motivation each day. My job is demanding so some days I feel like just sitting in front of the TV to relax rather than inputting data into the game. :) 

Perfectly understandable. Hope you're keeping well

1 hour ago, Fleisch said:

Where can people chip in and help? I get alleviating burnout but I'm sure you'd find plenty of people who'd be willing to help.

10 hours ago, Bailey1985 said:

Where can people chip in and help? I get alleviating burnout but I'm sure you'd find plenty of people who'd be willing to help.

I've started creating a 1991 mod, haven't posted a 'HYPE' post about it though as I'm a one man show and I'm not sure how long it will take to update Justtxyank's 2016 data for TEWIX.

I do think it would make sense to share/collaborate updated heights, weights, dates of births and debut dates though as there are currently 1991, 1992 and 1993 mods in process at the moment and we're probably all updating the exact same rows. I currently have every wrestler from the WCW and WWF rosters in 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995 updated, the plan is to work up to 2001 to cover off every worker in the dataset who worked for WCW and WWF in those years, thus updating the bulk of mainstream wrestlers from that era and then hoovering up others that worked for AJPW, NJPW, ECW and so on. I'm a completist so I won't be able to stop until every worker in the dataset is updated 😂

Edited by Makkaveli101