What I would like for the next update

Hello, I love the game, but I tend to prefer playing with more freedom like infinite money, every match ending in the best way possible including segments and every wrestler having max stats, It's for me personally because I love more freedom like adding certain cheats in the game. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that, but to each their own. : )

1. You can do whatever you want, nobody is going to stop you.

2. The reason it's healthy to regulate a Top 5 or so with stats and Pop at/above 90, and another 10 at Stats and Pop at 80 range is because it makes them stand out. You can set up the ratings to only care about your main event and top angles, so even if your roster has a bunch of 55-70 level guys - as long as the main eventers are 80-90 range, the show will be too.

3. There were some cheats in TEW2020. Another cheat is using Sandbox options. A final cheat is using the in-game editor to finagle the stats/numbers as you see fit.

On 8/25/2024 at 3:49 PM, Wrestling Wolf 2000 said:

Hello, I love the game, but I tend to prefer playing with more freedom like infinite money, every match ending in the best way possible including segments and every wrestler having max stats, It's for me personally because I love more freedom like adding certain cheats in the game. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that, but to each their own. : )

The editor allows all of this.