Big Match Build Up

Hi, not sure if is the place to ask this, if not mods could you put it in the right place, thanks.

I am currently head to the SWF Supreme Challenge main event between Rocky Golden and my Supreme Rumble winner Nicky Champion, how can I build this and have big match feel for two ultra high baby faces? I know I can lessen or remove heel/face deposition in products but is there a more angle way to build it up

The build-up could be your key there.

If either one decides to do enough bad stuff in between and has started turning, you could make one of them a heel during the build-up.  And given you have both there's nothing saying you couldn't run with that for like 6-9 months and then turn them back. 

It kind of depends if you want a more old school feel (definite face/heel divide) or modern feel (not much difference between the two) for your booking really.  Even as fairly recent as Hogan/Rock somebody needed to be the heel for the crowd to really get behind the match.  But if you look at Punk/Drew/Seth, there is a heel there (Drew), but Punk/Seth would be a babyface/babyface match that would really draw.  And neither are your classic babyface in their persona, so either could kind of be the heel.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leigh31 said:

Hi, not sure if is the place to ask this, if not mods could you put it in the right place, thanks.

I am currently head to the SWF Supreme Challenge main event between Rocky Golden and my Supreme Rumble winner Nicky Champion, how can I build this and have big match feel for two ultra high baby faces? I know I can lessen or remove heel/face deposition in products but is there a more angle way to build it up

Having them tag together against a Heel tag Team in a feud is the way some feds have handled face/face stories.  Tying their story to that before the end game of them facing each other and/or having one of them turn on the other before then is the classic logic to that storyline.

• Like 1