Broadcaster Addition - Content Category (TV, Events, All)

I would like for each Broadcaster to have a Content Category (TV, Events, All) - which tells the game the Broadcaster only accepts that type of content, and Exclusive Deals only apply to that content.

I have a Media Group with tiny Broadcasters in each Region of the US, Cable (Public).

I want to create for this Media Group, a Broadcaster that is Internet PPV. And have the companies owned by the Media Group have deals for TV with the "local company" and PPVs with the internet company. I want them to have Exclusive Deals with both.

I hoped to use "Territory" alliance for these companies but because I want this Media Group to own its national network for them to all run PPVs on, I will have to use a different restriction instead.

Between Bordered, Territorial, and Protective, will any of them permit everyone in the alliance companies to run PPVs on a national network, since all the companies and broadcasters are owned directly by the media group? If not, I would like one more Alliance Type - something that lets you broadcast TV in the home territory of other members, maybe you pay them an "infringement fee" something like  30%-50%.

If there is no other option, I may need to forget restricting them as an alliance, as I already limit them to running events/shows in their home region on the company pages. I love the Alliance mechanics and am looking to use them for all the fun they offer.