AceVerse is a fully fiction mod which I am also working on PWS and REP in future too which has more stuff due to regional stuff on that game, but making TEW IX as best as I can I am also autistic which affects my coping and dealing with stress which so far so good but may be days I take breaks now TEW IX version is nealy done but mod is early access. I will dropping stuff to hype mod up, it is also a one person operation and my nickname Ace is my nickname given to me from my mum as it first name in her mobile, and huge Gambit fan from X-Men so it a double meaning for me and was meant for me only until I did PWS and thought manual convert to TEW 2020 but thought with TEW IX drop it here and here is logo for mod. IT also has tons intergender wrestlers and women's wrestling as a huge women wrestling fan, as been fan since 2016. Very excited lets begin with promotions and stuff. 606 workers so far and will do PWS and TEW IX simultaneously, but may take a mini break after release as took ages to do but here it goes AceVerse is here.

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/bwsdr5v7wwqi9hr/AceVerse_%28TEW_IX_9_Version%29_%28Public_Version%29.rar/file 31.8.2024 Edition

AceVerse TEW 1.jpg

Edited by ace1193
  • Like 5

Barbed Wire Wrestling (BWW) - Brace yourself for a wild ride into the heart of chaos. BWW epitomizes the unbridled intensity and sheer daring of hardcore deathmatch wrestling. It's where competitors willingly face pain, danger, and relentless brutality to prove their mettle. Every match is a battle on the edge, where only the toughest emerge victorious.

Bubble Pop Wrestling (BPW) - It's not just wrestling; it's empowerment. BPW is the fresh, empowering face of women's wrestling in America. Here, fierce female athletes shatter stereotypes and embrace their strength, delivering unforgettable moments of athleticism and inspiration in the squared circle.

Cherry Blossom Wrestling (CBW) - Step into the cradle of Joshi wrestling excellence. CBW stands as a testament to the rich tradition of Joshi wrestling in Japan, where grace meets power in a breathtaking display of technical mastery. Witness the spirit and tenacity of Japan's wrestling legacy in every match.

Cyberpunk Wrestling (CPW) is a cutting-edge professional wrestling promotion that has quickly captivated fans with its distinctive cyberpunk theme. Set in a dystopian future, CPW stands out by featuring wrestlers with extensive cybernetic modifications, seamlessly blending traditional wrestling with futuristic storytelling. These modifications are integral to the wrestlers' characters and in-ring styles, offering a visually striking and immersive experience that resonates with fans of both professional wrestling and the cyberpunk genre.

Dublin Wrestling Federation (DWF) - It is Ireland's premier wrestling promotion, shining brightly as a beacon within the wrestling community. Founded on a deep passion for the sport, DWF has carved out a prestigious spot in the hearts of wrestling enthusiasts across Ireland and beyond. It serves as a dynamic stage for a wide array of talent, from high-flying acrobats and technical wizards to powerhouse brawlers, each bringing their unique flair and style to the squared circle.

Electric Dreams Wrestling (EDW) - is a groundbreaking women's wrestling promotion in the UK, established in 2000 by Richard, who fulfilled his lifelong dream of creating a platform dedicated to female athletes. With a commitment to gender equality and showcasing the talents of women in wrestling, EDW quickly became a prominent force in the UK's wrestling scene. The promotion is known for its innovative approach, compelling storylines, and dedication to inclusivity and diversity.

Frost Bite Wrestling (FBW) - From the Great White North comes a promotion as cold as the Canadian winters and equally as fierce. FBW is one of Canada's most known wrestling promotions, where tough-as-nails competitors clash in a battle of wills amidst icy arenas, proving that the heat of passion can melt even the coldest hearts.

Fury Wrestling (Fury) - serves as the developmental promotion under the World Of Wrestling (WOW) umbrella, established by the visionary Frank Chester. Designed to nurture the next generation of wrestling stars, Fury provides a crucial platform for indie wrestlers and emerging home-grown talents to refine their skills and gain exposure. By blending seasoned indie performers with fresh faces, Fury creates a dynamic environment where new talent is tested and developed within the competitive world of wrestling.

Giant Island Wrestling (GIW) - stands as the pinnacle of independent wrestling in Hawaii, celebrated for its vibrant and welcoming atmosphere under the exceptional leadership of Kaili Kanoa. Recognized as one of the best independent bookers in the USA, Kanoa has crafted GIW into a promotion known for its compelling matchups, diverse wrestling styles, and cultural richness. Her ability to blend Hawaii’s unique spirit with the dynamic world of independent wrestling has made GIW a standout promotion, not only on the islands but across the entire wrestling landscape.

Golden Dragon Wrestling (GDW) - is the premier wrestling promotion in Japan, renowned for its hard-hitting, strong style matches that epitomize the physicality and intensity of professional wrestling. Established in 2002 by the visionary Sora, GDW has become synonymous with excellence in the sport, setting the standard for athleticism, innovation, and storytelling in wrestling. Sora, a passionate advocate for the art of wrestling and a shrewd businessman, has cultivated GDW into a powerhouse promotion that honours Japan’s rich wrestling heritage while pushing the boundaries of what wrestling can achieve.

Golden Rush Wrestling (GRW) - It's a rush of excitement like no other. GRW burst onto the American wrestling scene as one of the freshest and most exciting promotions in recent memory. Expect high-octane action, unforgettable characters, and unforgettable stories that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Honor Quest Wrestling (HQW) - is a distinguished wrestling promotion based in Texas, renowned for its commitment to inclusivity, diversity, and high-quality entertainment. Led by Ashley Maiden, who inherited a deep understanding of the wrestling industry from her mother’s legacy, HQW blends tradition with innovation, carving out a unique space in the wrestling landscape. Ashley’s leadership is marked by her dedication to breaking down gender barriers and providing equal opportunities for all competitors, making HQW a respected name in the wrestling community.

Indian Wrestling Revolution (IWR) - stands as the pinnacle of professional wrestling in India, captivating audiences with its rich blend of Indian culture and world-class athleticism. Led by the visionary promoter Aarav, IWR has become a trailblazing promotion known for its innovative approach and commitment to inclusivity. Aarav’s passion for the sport, combined with his dedication to celebrating Indian heritage, has propelled IWR to the forefront of the wrestling world, making it a cultural phenomenon in India and beyond.

NOVA Wrestling (NOVA) - Down under, a wrestling revolution is underway. NOVA has solidified its status as one of Australia's premier wrestling promotions. With a roster of extraordinary talent, it's where the land down under meets the world-class wrestling stage.

Neon Lights Wrestling (NLW) - Neon lights, fierce fights! NLW emerged in 1999 as a trailblazing women's wrestling promotion, swiftly establishing itself as the pinnacle of women's wrestling in the industry. Here, competitors shine brightly under the neon lights, proving that women's wrestling is not just a sideshow; it's the main event.

Paris Pro Wrestling (Paris) - is the premier wrestling promotion in France, known for its unique blend of traditional wrestling and playful campiness that captivates fans across the country. Under the visionary leadership of Hugo, PPW has carved out a distinctive niche in the industry, offering a perfect mix of indie charm and professional production values. Hugo’s innovative approach infuses PPW’s programming with a sense of whimsy and nostalgia, creating an atmosphere that is both entertaining and refreshingly modern.

Pride Wrestling (Pride) - Wrestling with a cause. Pride emerged as a beacon of inclusivity and acceptance within the world of professional wrestling. Founded with the vision of creating a safe and welcoming space for LGBTQ+ individuals and allies, Pride is where courage meets the canvas.

Riot Smash Wrestling (RSW) - is a premier hardcore wrestling promotion known for its unique and exhilarating approach to the sport. Founded by Rick, a visionary leader with a passion for inclusivity and innovation, RSW has quickly risen to the forefront of hardcore wrestling. The promotion is celebrated for its signature intergender matches, where wrestlers of all genders compete for the same championship title, breaking traditional boundaries and symbolizing Rick's commitment to equality and diversity within the wrestling world.

Sakura Dream Wrestling (SDW) - is one of the newest and most exciting additions to the Joshi wrestling scene in Japan. Under the leadership of Kenji, a determined promoter with a vision for elevating SDW into a serious contender in the wrestling world, the promotion blends athleticism with compelling storytelling. Inspired by the beauty of cherry blossoms, SDW distinguishes itself with a unique focus on entertainment, combining drama, suspense, and character development to create an immersive experience that resonates with fans both in Japan and internationally.

Shattered Glass Wrestling (SGW) - Expect the unexpected! SGW has exploded onto the wrestling scene as the daring fusion of hardcore deathmatch wrestling and over-the-top character-driven storytelling. It's where shattered glass meets shattered expectations in a whirlwind of carnage and chaos.

Union Jack Wrestling (UJW) - Is the leading force in London's wrestling scene, under the visionary guidance of founder Jeremy Wilkes. With the ambitious goal of elevating UJW to global prominence, Wilkes envisions the promotion standing alongside the giants of the wrestling world, showcasing the best in athleticism and entertainment on a global stage.

Viva La Lucha Libre (VLL) - Feel the rhythm of Lucha Libre's heart. LLL has earned its place as one of the most beloved and renowned wrestling promotions in Latin America. With colourful masks, gravity-defying acrobatics, and a rich cultural heritage, LLL is where wrestling becomes art, and tradition meets innovation.

World Of Wrestling (WOW) - Where legends are made and dreams come to life. Established over two decades ago by the tenacious and visionary Frank Chester, WOW has been a cornerstone of the wrestling industry for years. It's a testament to the enduring legacy of professional wrestling, where tradition meets evolution in a grand spectacle that captures the essence of the sport.

Barbed Wire Wrestling.jpg

Bubble Pop Wrestling.jpg

Cherry Blossom Wrestling.jpg

Cyberpunk Wrestling.jpg

Dublin Wrestling Federation.jpg

Electric Dreams Wrestling.jpg

Frost Bite Wrestling.jpg

Fury Wrestling.jpg

Giant Island Wrestling.jpg

Golden Dragon Wrestling.jpg

Golden Rush Wrestling.jpg

Honor Quest Wrestling.png

Indian Wrestling Revolution.jpg

Neon Lights Wrestling.jpg

NOVA Wrestling.jpg

Paris Pro Wrestling.jpg

Pride Wrestling.jpg

Riot Smash Wrestling.jpg

Sakura Dream Wrestling.jpg

Shattered Glass Wrestling.jpg

Union Jack Wrestling.jpg

Viva La lucha Libre.jpg

World Of Wrestling.jpg

• Like 1

Bubble Pop Wrestling is a successor for Neon Lights Wrestling, that is inactive but can always be merged or started up again the inspiration is from this Women Of Wrestling (WOW) and GLOW respectively. Here is the owner of both and her daughter Allison runs Honor Quest Wrestling. But another feature is all announcers have non headsets versions too, this mod took 14 revamps as originally, had DAZ 3D then turned to bing to give it a revamped look which I prefer

Alison Maiden 1.png

Ashley Maiden (Headset) 1.png

Doing Broadcast relationship deals now only 13 companies have deals as some are more indie and may not use any platform, and want players to choose and every company has their own network in game, just not active but all have them.

Some Broadcasters Neonwave, Neon Nights TV, WrestleTube, True North Channel, Bushido Battles Broadcasting, ViewFlix and ViewTube. I have not put some in as they are not in due to region not in and some actually are not in as they are planned in the future releases.

Neonwave.jpg

Neon Nights TV.jpg

WrestleTube.jpg

True North Channel.jpg

Bushido Battles Broadcasting.jpg

ViewFlix.jpg

ViewTube.jpg

adding my venues in which there is 67 of my own with imported venues in mod so credit to RWC for the venues. My venues are based in real world. But with a twist so as I am from Liverpool tons of venues from Liverpool and shame no pictures in game sadly, as they are stunning.

Hope everyone is enjoying the mod let me know you're thoughts and feedback, if you have any. I am going to enjoy game now for a while then build on Japanese touring maybe some new events who knows, but excited for TEW IX & PWS now as both mods can get done same time now!!

Posted (edited)

Any huge stuff will do a quick hotfix. But as this is minor I will wait in case I find more issues, and usually want to add stuff in that makes sense to release it with.

Edited by ace1193

Posted (edited)

Another fix coming in next release is Meika Watanabe had play by play skills she is colour so fixed that I will be as transparent, as I can and minor as want to add additions too in next release.

Edited by ace1193

New mods are always welcome here. If it isn't too much to ask, could you do what Willr0ck does and have like a roster page as one comment with their photos, followed by any relevant lore? You kinda did it with Bubble Pop, but I would like to see more from Cyberpunk and Neon Lights.

Anyhow, I quickly took a gander at the people's folder. The designs are consistent, which is nice. I can't comment on the lore, balance, or other stuff tied to the characters since I haven't played it yet. I also don't know much about PWS or REP, so I can't comment on how this game works on those platorms.

Still, I will keep an eye on this project.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheDeep5ix said:

New mods are always welcome here. If it isn't too much to ask, could you do what Willr0ck does and have like a roster page as one comment with their photos, followed by any relevant lore? You kinda did it with Bubble Pop, but I would like to see more from Cyberpunk and Neon Lights.

Anyhow, I quickly took a gander at the people's folder. The designs are consistent, which is nice. I can't comment on the lore, balance, or other stuff tied to the characters since I haven't played it yet. I also don't know much about PWS or REP, so I can't comment on how this game works on those platorms.

Thx you so much I could do but it is fully done and it is early access, meaning mod is not finished but there is a lot in there but for future characters definitely will may do some tag teams now if easier so yes but won't do whole roster and some stuff are easter eggs etc, so deliberately holding some things back but thx for support and and will show some NLW and CPW off belts and that NLW is inactive though. But excited to show more revamped mod 15 times in 6 months.  

13 minutes ago, TheDeep5ix said:

the download link is out now to play buddy here it is https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/8zx9joimhvv9jba/AceVerse_%28TEW_IX_9_Version%29_%28Public_Version%29.rar/file 29. 8 .2024 Edition

I am off bed now will get back to any comments or questions tomorrow. It is 1am in UK so whenever I go off I am asleep but will always reply as and when I can, but excited to see where to take mod next what waves for a promotion, (meaning a batch of new workers in a current promotion) but free agents is next for PWS and TEW IX an do it round same time but may do more networks but overall excited!! Night.

First impressions:

• The download link should be in the first post (ideally near the top) instead of around the halfway point on the first page.
  • It's interesting how no company is Big or higher. I suppose that means poaching won't be a big deal right away, but there will be a rush to see who reaches that point. WOW might be a problem for American companies since they're the only Medium company in the world.
  • There are a lot of people with dark brown hair. Just taking a glance at EDW's or UJW's top five kind of makes it apparent.
  • Why does VLL have insignificant as its cap? It seems to be the top Mexican promotion.
  • Broken Sienna seems accurate. A Marketing Dream, she can do Deathmatches, and her lowest skill is Puro at 70. It would be interesting to know why she's so good, but the biographies are generic at this stage of the demo.
  • There are a lot of people with 90+ in Microphone. Generally speaking, I think this should be significantly rarer, as is the case with other skills being 90+. To me, I would usually consider 40+ to be solid, if unremarkable, so having an abundance of wrestlers with such high skills is quite overpowered.
  • Funnily enough, only 7 people out of a few hundred have 40 or less Microphone. By comparison, there are dozens of people with 90+ Microphone.
  • Company lore seems good at first glance. It's lengthy in a good way, as it tells the player the important stuff. The logos also look good, although I feel like more logos should focus on letters instead of full words (like WWE, WCW, etc.) or combine them like TNA, AEW, etc.
  • Company products seem diverse, which is nice. However, some names are misleading. IWR's style name is Family Friendly, but the product is Wrestling as a Sport. 
  • PARIS only has 12 workers, yet it's quite a popular company. Quite odd.
  • There are no Alliances.
  • A lot of people on BPW are Professional or a People Person. It also seems to be the case with UJW.
  • There aren't any celebrities :(

I'm sure I would find more stuff down the line, but the main things I would recommend fixing is the stat inflation and having more unique attributes. For example, there are:

• 1 Quiet Person
  • 5 Class Clowns
  • 1 Mercenary
  • 1 Scumbag
  • 0 Bullies

Drama is a fun part of wrestling history, so it seems too limited here. There is certainly potential to be had, so good luck!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, TheDeep5ix said:

First impressions:

• The download link should be in the first post (ideally near the top) instead of around the halfway point on the first page.
  • It's interesting how no company is Big or higher. I suppose that means poaching won't be a big deal right away, but there will be a rush to see who reaches that point. WOW might be a problem for American companies since they're the only Medium company in the world.
  • There are a lot of people with dark brown hair. Just taking a glance at EDW's or UJW's top five kind of makes it apparent.
  • Why does VLL have insignificant as its cap? It seems to be the top Mexican promotion.
  • Broken Sienna seems accurate. A Marketing Dream, she can do Deathmatches, and her lowest skill is Puro at 70. It would be interesting to know why she's so good, but the biographies are generic at this stage of the demo.
  • There are a lot of people with 90+ in Microphone. Generally speaking, I think this should be significantly rarer, as is the case with other skills being 90+. To me, I would usually consider 40+ to be solid, if unremarkable, so having an abundance of wrestlers with such high skills is quite overpowered.
  • Funnily enough, only 7 people out of a few hundred have 40 or less Microphone. By comparison, there are dozens of people with 90+ Microphone.
  • Company lore seems good at first glance. It's lengthy in a good way, as it tells the player the important stuff. The logos also look good, although I feel like more logos should focus on letters instead of full words (like WWE, WCW, etc.) or combine them like TNA, AEW, etc.
  • Company products seem diverse, which is nice. However, some names are misleading. IWR's style name is Family Friendly, but the product is Wrestling as a Sport. 
  • PARIS only has 12 workers, yet it's quite a popular company. Quite odd.
  • There are no Alliances.
  • A lot of people on BPW are Professional or a People Person. It also seems to be the case with UJW.
  • There aren't any celebrities :(

I'm sure I would find more stuff down the line, but the main things I would recommend fixing is the stat inflation and having more unique attributes. For example, there are:

• 1 Quiet Person
  • 5 Class Clowns
  • 1 Mercenary
  • 1 Scumbag
  • 0 Bullies

Drama is a fun part of wrestling history, so it seems too limited here. There is certainly potential to be had, so good luck!

Thank you for feedback, it is greatly appreciated so

1. That has been rectified and is now at the top, so thank you for pointing it out.

2. That has been rectified, as I was copying from PWS I used quick edit as was easier for me as I was not going to even do it for TEW IX and was originally never going to see a public release so will tweak stuff as and when needed too, but thanks for pointing out and noted.

3. Thanks for telling me this as it was in Mid Atlantic not Centro that has been immediately rectified, and fixed thanks for pointing it out, it has been boosted to 77.

4. So the organic was more easier and fun for this I may copy mini bios from PWS over at some point, but at the moment I don't think it will, right now as PWS is in early access and copied as much as I could without complete burnout the amount of revamps mod has had, it caused me a mini breakdown last year, so will never burn out that bad again, as modded 2 years straight no days off. I do appreciate this and take it all in consideration.

5. Yes that probably because of using quick skill so will tweak in future, as feel the feedback is fair on that and my apologies, on that.

6. Again it similar to last point but take on board and used quick skill so may have overpowered will probably do tweaks at some point.

7. Thanks yes I debated this when did the logos last year, but thought of that and thought wanted to stand out, but who knows may add more in future.

8. Again that was a mistake forgot to copy it all new to me, so still learning the basics, but again thank you for pointing out, may release a hotfix today as the VLL thing is bugging me.

9. So Paris was recently done on PWS and they have counts like estimated roster but as it early access, I may need to change entire mod, so as I copied it the feel is it meant to be indy and in PWS it is seen as a indie but with same population, it is not so that the vibe for PARIS is small and meant to be, and it is only popular really in PARIS which is Western Europe, but again thank you for the feedback and letting me know, as I do hugely appreciate it.

10. So again copy everything from PWS and that has no alliance feature yet hence why, but I will probably do it in TEW IX first then copy it other way, so fear not alliances are planned.

11. The brunette hair I never noticed, I am a blonde the way I do batches of workers I have a set so they just made the cut!! But I didn't notice but it is kind of funny, but will think in future

12. Yes that is just a me thing with my autism, it gets bad and when made characters for PWS it was more for me only and, it was just a way so that is just a me thing, so I apologise but my autism makes me very OCD which I am trying to work on, but it fits them characters too for me.

13. Celebrities again not in PWS and is not fully built but planned, so don't worry.

14. Yes they are planned but at the minute it, not as PWS is free agents next so TEW IX will also have more differences and that.

15. Drama will come soon!

Thanks you so much with feedback, I truly appreciate it and without this I would not have fixed VLL, which should get a hotfix later. 

Edited by ace1193
  • Like 2