"Talk to Worker" other options

Maybe there can be some options to add like

"I would hire you if you were a bit closer" for free agents in other game areas so they know a job is on the table. If they agree, you go into the negotiation tab and they move very shortly. 

"I would hire you if you worked on ____________" it could be a few options like Safety, Mic Skills, Working out/built (from average to toned), or others, and if they agree you go into the negotiation tab and over time, they are working on that skill or thing. 

I know you can do similar things, however, it just sounds like you're just some random guy saying "Hey you, want to move for some random reason?" or "Hey you, you should stop smoking" without some reason for them to do something like that. 

• Like 1

I would like to be able to tell a current worker "Improve on this, and you might be re-signed with better pay".

Improve _______ (skill), and I give _______ once fulfilled (vacation, a sum of money, a contract term, a title, etc).,

Asking workers to add/remove attribute or personality trait "stop being a bully" or "you, become good at training people".

• Like 2