New feds opening

I had this same thing happen twice now. Once with a fed in europe and once in the US. The fed in Europe has been open almost year and a half with no owner, booker or wrestlers Out of curisioty I went to work for the Europe fed, but when I started the card I received an aerror and the game shut down..

Ex-USA just opened in my game. This company actually went out and signed workers, and had an event.....just that no one actually bothered to book the matches. People showed up but the results say ??? and ??? went to a no contest. , 2 matches and there is the results. They have a booker, and owner into place.

[QUOTE=cainekass]Ex-USA just opened in my game. This company actually went out and signed workers, and had an event.....just that no one actually bothered to book the matches. People showed up but the results say ??? and ??? went to a no contest. , 2 matches and there is the results. They have a booker, and owner into place.[/QUOTE] Download the temporary patch, this has been addressed several times before.

Archived