USPW: Del Veccio Era

Q9JOFpq.png

Welcome to United States Pro Wrestling

We're Back, Back Again
Not surprisingly, I am looking to create a brand new USPW diary with the new game.  I've started a couple of shows already in the game to make sure I'm ready for this.  It took me a little bit of time to get used to the new game mechanics.  But I'm feeling like I'm ready for things.  I hope you're all ready to climb on board the family-friendly express.

User Character
The user character that I have selected is Antonio Del Veccio.  He has a high booking skill, and I think that would intrigue Allen Packer.  This also helps when doing the booking team screen.  He gets a high starting number for that.  He's also a good member of the roster.

Surprises?
Yeah, I definitely have some surprises in store for everyone.  I always make sure that each time I do a new diary that there is something different in each one.  That could be a new signing or someone that I push that doesn't usually get pushed or something else.  I do usually select a lower card guy and/or girl and try to push him to the moon.  My last one was definitely Jack Jackson.  Yeah!  

Questions?
I am always good with being asked any questions that someone might have.  The whole reason for posting a diary is for it to be interactive.  I will have a prediction contest going on this one.  I love reading comments on the matches and on the diary in general.  Feel free to post both the good and the bad as long as you are constructive.  Thanks for reading so far and I hope that y'all enjoy!

• Like 1

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday 05 January 2022
Preview

Non-Title Match
Atlas vs. Rick Law (w/Dawn Gemmell)
Comments: 

'The Marksman' Kirk Jameson (w/Maryam Vega) vs. Regular Joe
Comments: 

'The Green Dragon' Tiffany Jade vs. Sara Marie
Comments: 

Funky Fedora vs. 'Cool Hand' Casey Valentine
Comments: 

Killer Kass vs. Pariah
Comments: 

Non-Title Match
Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion
Comments: 

Plus, Belle Bryden hosts the Beauty Shop with The Texas Express and more...
Comments: 

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: 

Edited by angeldelayette

Non-Title Match
Comments:  Toss up for me, but I think that Rick has a better chance of winning.

Comments: I don't have confidence in Regular Joe winning.

Comments:  I think Tiffany can benefit from being a heel while a face is the women's champion.

Comments:  I like both of these guys, but I think Casey starts off in a better position than Fedora.

Killer Kass vs. Pariah
Comments:  Pariah gets the win while Kass continues to fall down USPW's card.

Non-Title Match
Comments:  It is hard to bet against Nicky Champion, so I won't.

Comments:  Two southern boys in a beauty shop makes for an interesting image to say the least.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, angeldelayette said:

Non-Title Match
Comments:  But I expect Trask to cut a promo or something!

Comments: It'll be nice for The Marksman to get a win on TV

Comments: Not sure what to make of this one! Will you be using the starting storylines?

Comments: Cool Hand Casey is headed to the main event! 

Killer Kass vs. Pariah
Comments: 

Non-Title Match
Comments: Perhaps some post match BS?

Comments: The Texas Express gets challenged for taking the easy way out, I assume

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: It'll be interesting to see a new USPW diary out there! I'm painting by numbers (for now) with the opening storylines, but I doubt you are! I think giving Del Veccio a shot at the big time is interesting. (He's the main road agent etc on my developmental territory) I wonder how Money and Sanchez would be taking this news? A 36 year old getting the book for the #1 wrestling company in the world has got to be big news! 

• Like 1

SWF Supreme TV
Tuesday 04 January 2022
Attendance: 8,083
Overall Rating: 82
TV Rating: 3.57
---

ANGLE: Valiant called Randy Unleashed out but ended up on the wrong end of a beating...73
ZWB defeated Makutsi...76
ANGLE: An interview with Rocky Golden...83
Scythe defeated Hellion by DQ...72
ANGLE: An interview with Spencer Spade...74
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Ekuma...63
Brandon James & Rogue defeated Masked Patriot & Angry Gilmore by DQ...70
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Dulce Moreno...67
ANGLE: An interview with Hollywood Bret Starr...70
ANGLE: A backstage segment with ZWB...73
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Paul Huntingdon...68
Remo defeated Kip Keenan in a Ladder match...81
ANGLE: A backstage segment with High Flying Hawaiian...65
Atom Smasher, Des Davids & Bear Bekowski defeated Joey Morgan & The Dallas Cowboys...81
Hollywood Bret Starr & Valiant defeated The Awesomeness...78
Randy Unleashed defeated Mikey Lau...84

TCW Presents Total Wrestling
Tuesday 04 January 2022
Attendance: 7,204
Overall Rating: 80
TV Rating: 4.05

ANGLE: An interview with Matt Hocking...61
T-Bone Bright defeated Duke Freeman...68
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Mighty Mo...63
ANGLE: An interview with Aaron Andrews...80
ANGLE: An interview with Troy Tornado & Human Arsenal...64
Sammy Bach defeated Seth Whitehead...67
ANGLE: An interview with T-Bone Bright...67
ANGLE: An interview with Greg Gauge...69
Maverick & The Behemoths defeated Tana The Mighty & Benny & The Foxx...69
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Chris Flynn...58
ANGLE: An interview with Wolf Hawkins...78
Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Doc Hammond...71
The Syndicate (Wolf Hawkins & Flint Slater) defeated Troy Tornado & Human Arsenal...80
Aaron Andrews defeated Roderick Remus...85
Greg Gauge defeated Matt Hocking...81

On 9/3/2024 at 12:20 PM, KyTeran said:

Non-Title Match
Comments:  Toss up for me, but I think that Rick has a better chance of winning.

Comments: I don't have confidence in Regular Joe winning.

Comments:  I think Tiffany can benefit from being a heel while a face is the women's champion.

Comments:  I like both of these guys, but I think Casey starts off in a better position than Fedora.

Killer Kass vs. Pariah
Comments:  Pariah gets the win while Kass continues to fall down USPW's card.

Non-Title Match
Comments:  It is hard to bet against Nicky Champion, so I won't.

Comments:  Two southern boys in a beauty shop makes for an interesting image to say the least.

Hey KyTeran,

Thanks for the predictions and comments.  I really do appreciate them.  The southern boys in a beauty shop makes me laugh.  But, remember, they're part of The Business now.  So, Rich Money might force them to get manicures and such to look good for him.

On 9/3/2024 at 12:37 PM, DirigoJoe said:

Hey DirigoJoe,

Thanks for the predictions and comments.  I appreciate them very much.  Del Veccio is using the starting storylines for now.  Though, there will be some switches and some surprises as we move forward.  Del Veccio getting the book may make a few changes to things here and there.  I can say that Del Veccio removed the 'Spinal-impact moves are not allowed' and 'High risk moves are not allowed' from being ticked.  That may cause a few more bumps and bruises for the wrestlers as we move forward.  Del Veccio put Money and Sanchez on the booking team, along with Belle Bryden.  He has also added some to his Inner Circle.  The spots that are not taken are one of the Chief Enforcers, Morale Officer, Head Women's Trainer and Stooge.  Or maybe Stooge is taken.  Who knows?  LOL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, angeldelayette said:

I can say that Del Veccio removed the 'Spinal-impact moves are not allowed' and 'High risk moves are not allowed' from being ticked.  That may cause a few more bumps and bruises for the wrestlers as we move forward. 

I did that for my game as well! I really love early 90's WCW and like with that product, and others of the time, with more rest holds, and fewer high spots, a pile driver or the occasional burning hammer isn't going to be as dangerous. No one is totally blown up from doing 100 high spots during the match so they're less likely to hurt someone when they do a high impact move. (I don't know if that is actually something the game counts for mechanically or not!) Brandon Smith has two finishers and they're a Backdrop Driver and an Inverted Piledriver. No wonder his pop is only a 62 when the game starts. He hasn't been able to use his finish in 5 years 😂

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 10:20 AM, KyTeran said:

They are southerners, to be sure, but they are very clearly pretty boys. I imagine them as like Aston Kutcher in The Ranch 😁

• Like 1

Non-Title Match
Comments:  
I love Atlas, but Rick is way more over and just better sadly 

Comments: Kirk is somebody I always used to sign, so I'm interested to see what you do with him

Comments: 

Comments: Casey is just amazing

Killer Kass vs. Pariah
Comments: 

Non-Title Match
Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion

• Like 1

Yosr7xE.jpg

Wednesday 05 January 2022
USPW American Wrestling
Attendance: 10,000
Overall Rating: 78
TV Viewers: 11,081,469

pTBNo5C.gif

Main Event For Next Week
USPW American Wrestling comes to you live from the sold-out Louisiana Auditorium in New Orleans, Louisiana.  It is the very first American Wrestling for 2022.  The sold-out crowd get on their feet as the music plays for the USPW World Champion Nicky Champion!  The man known as Hawkeye comes down to the ring, high-fiving the fans on his way down to the ring.  He steps inside and raises the USPW World title belt to a loud ovation.  Champion gets on the microphone and talks about being the USPW World Champion to start the year 2022.  He says that he plans on starting 2023 the same way in one year from now.  He says that each and every week he comes out here and says that he plans on proving that Champion is more than just a name.  Right now, he proves that by holding the top title in professional wrestling despite men like Rich Money trying to take the belt away from him.  As if on cue, music interrupts Champion's speech.

lbuMyhp.gifceplAwi.giffFFzQyr.gif

Rich Money, Dusty Ducont and Elizabeth Cartier walk out from the back and stand at the top of the ramp.  Money sneers at Nicky Champion from the ramp, but keeps Ducont from approaching the ring.  Money yells at the crowd that they need to shut up or he'll crush them with his wallet.  He says that Nicky Champion is lucky to still be USPW World Champion.  However, that is going to change.  Money says that everybody's got a price for Rich Money and that includes the USPW Championship Committee.  He says that they agreed with him that, next week, right here on USPW American Wrestling he will go one on one with Nicky Champion for the USPW World title.  Not only that, but the winner will go on to face a member of The Business at Stars, Stripes And Slams defending the title.  He says that it won't be him challenging for the title at Stars, Stripes And Slams because he is going to be the one defending it.  In the ring, Nicky Champion says he accepts the challenge and that next week in Utah he is going to show once again that Champion is more than just a name.  It's a way of life.  Champion holds up the USPW World title belt, while Rich Money smiles.  The Business leaves first and then Nicky Champion exits the ring, high fiving the fans on his way to the back. =75; Crowd Heat At End=Hot And Rising

4dhlqiD.gifEPjkltT.jpgqb54PTY.gif0YwHt7j.gif

Match #1
Non Title Match

The very first match of the night and the very first match of 2022 features the USPW National Champion Rick Law, along with his cheerleader Dawn Gemmell, against the veteran Atlas.  These are both big men with Atlas standing 6'7" and Rick Law standing 6'4."  The match is a decent brawl that features both men getting in a good amount of offense.  Atlas goes for the Kronus Bomb early on, but Law blocks it and manages to lift Atlas up and over with a back body drop.  Gemmell cheers for Law as he starts to gain some momentum.  Law knocks Atlas back into a corner and climbs up, throwing right hands as the crowd counts along.  Law gets to ten and then drops down as Atlas staggers free from the corner.  Law hits a short-arm clothesline before sending Atlas to the ropes -- Squad Car Slam!  Law plants Atlas and makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  Rick Law wins at 11:47!
Rick Law p. Atlas=Wrestling Rating=63; Crowd Rating=65; Segment Rating=67; Crowd Heat At End=Hot

f1PpRP5.gif

GIz9Iml.gifcBN3ohW.gif2EvHYbH.gif

Mystery Backstage Attack
As Rick Law celebrates in the ring, we go to the backstage area where we see Joss Thompson battling with two unknown men.  Even the announcers cannot say they know who these two men are as they use the numbers game to take down Thompson.  One of them sends Thompson into the large garage style door.  Thompson staggers free and then gets taken down with a Running Big Boot by the 6'6" Muscular Powerhouse.  The other man catches Thompson with a Gutbuster before Steve Frehley walks on to the scene.  Frehley smiles at what has happened and picks up the fallen Complete Package.  He drags Thompson over to a nearby table and hits Frehley's Comet through the table onto the concrete floor below!  The two unknown men help Frehley to his feet.  Frehley pulls out his wallet and pays both men with a smile.  With that, we go to the ring. =43; Crowd Heat At End=Simmering Down

MEZjhzD.gifmfHVUqm.gifEPjkltT.jpgg8iqoXD.gif

Match #2

Our second match is a match that, honestly, does not have the crowd involved.  The match doesn't have much heat and has terrible wrestling.  Joe seems really off his game and he is mostly dominated in this contest.  The Marksman Kirk Jameson does his best to show off his skills to a mediocre crowd reaction.  Jameson finishes in less than five minutes when he hits Joe with The Bullseye, a sit-out double underhook facebuster.  Jameson makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  Kirk Jameson wins at 4:08!
Kirk Jameson p. Regular Joe=Wrestling Rating=47; Crowd Rating=44; Segment Rating=42; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

RVWdfzl.gif12YYevG.gif417WMHG.gif

P6uDm96.gif

Who Can Survive The Olympus Order?
Once again, we go to a backstage area.  This time, we see Zeus and the USPW World Tag Team Champions Bad Intentions standing by to cut a promo.  Zeus talks about Bad Intentions being the toughest USPW World Tag Team Champions ever.  He warns that there are no teams in USPW that hold a candle to them.  Because of that, he is issuing an open challenge to any tag team, including any that are not in USPW, to face Bad Intentions at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  He promises that Bash Street and Siale Valhalla will force that team to bend the knee to the Bronzed God.  The interview is interrupted by the arrival of The Wild One Julius Moor.  Moor looks them all up and down and says that he's ready to move past them.  So, he challenges Zeus to meet him one on one next week in Utah.  Zeus smiles and agrees to the match, stating that he will see Moor on bended knee to him by the end of that night.  Moor says that will never happen before smiling and walking off, having gotten what he wanted. =61; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

HrepTSV.gifEPjkltT.jpgfqLzBIE.gif

Match #3

Our first hour main event features two top females in USPW as The Green Dragon Tiffany Jade faces off with Sara Marie.  Jade has a good mix of martial arts strikes and chain wrestling.  She is a former two time USPW Women's Champion.  Sara Marie is an experienced female wrestler that once held the USPW Women's title for 203 days.  Marie shows a lot of energy in the ring and keeps the match fast-paced when she is in control.  She catches Jade with an early baseball slide kick from in the ring to outside.  She plays up to the crowd and this allows herself to be distracted.  When she returns her attention to Jade, The Green Dragon catches her with a kick to the gut.  Jade drops her with a DDT, scoring a two count.  Jade yells at the crowd here in New Orleans before picking up Marie.  Marie rolls her up in a small package, scoring a two count.  Jade pops back up quickly and catches Marie with a clothesline.  Jade moves in quickly and hooks Marie -- Green Destiny!  The Fisherwoman's Suplex lands with a bridge: One...Two...Three!  Tiffany Jade picks up the win at 13:08!
Tiffany Jade p. Sara Marie=Wrestling Rating=64; Crowd Rating=62; Segment Rating=66; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

HrepTSV.gif

Coming For You
Following the victory, Tiffany Jade celebrates in the ring to a booing crowd.  Jade moves to each side, raising fists and then moving into a martial arts stance.  The Green Dragon asks for and receives a microphone.  She says that she is here tonight, but the USPW Women's Champion Alina America is not here in New Orleans.  She calls America a coward that doesn't want to be in the same building as The Green Dragon.  But she knows that Alina America will be in the Beauty Shop next week.  So, she promises that she will be there in Utah and she will be issuing a challenge right to the face of Alina America.  She promises to become a three time USPW Women's Champion and prove that The Green Dragon will swallow this division whole.  Jade tosses the microphone and heads out of the ring as we go to a video. =60; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

BsYSlHv.gif

Coming Soon To USPW
This video begins by focusing on a glass of water.  We seem to just be staring at it for a moment before it begins to shake like in the movie Jurassic Park.  With each movement closer, the shaking of the glass grows more and more violent until water is spilling out of all sides.  A large foot comes into the screen and crushes the glass beneath the foot.  The camera slowly pans upward to reveal the legs, the body and then the head of the 7'0" 365 pound muscular powerhouse.  The man has an evil look on his face and then knocks down the camera, fading the camera to black. =8; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

xwKZLEd.gif

nKfyvpp.gifI6uM6Gt.gif

The Beauty Shop
To begin the second hour, we have arrived at The Beauty Shop!  Belle Bryden thanks everyone for coming to her beauty shop and reminds everyone to call the USPW hotline to get all the juicy rumors from her beauty shop.  After all, the hairdresser knows everything.  She reminds people that everyone talks to their hairdresser.  She hypes our main event match where we will see Nicky Champion take on Bulldozer Brandon Smith in a non-title match.  Speaking of Champion, she brings out her special guests this week and they are the former USPW World Tag Team Champions Cooper Christie and Turk Trenneman, The Texas Express.  The two men from Texas walk out to the staging area and they are definitely looking different than when they were fan favorites.  Now, they have their hair cut shorter and their nails manicured.  They are wearing expensive suits.  They stand on either side of Bryden.  She welcomes them to her Beauty Shop.  Turk Trenneman says that she is lucky they are there.  He reminds her that they are part of The Business now and deserve all the respect in the world.  Bryden asks them about their career goals and Cooper Christie answers, stating that they are the once and future USPW World Tag Team Champions.  Christie says that they will be bringing those tag team titles back to The Business where they belong.  Before they can continue the interview, they get interrupted.

zjMaaoO.gif0JigcBw.gif

American Gold come out and walk to the staging area, going face to face with The Texas Express.  Maliek Chamberlain speaks up, stating that the USPW World Tag Team titles are not going to The Business.  He says they are going right to the waists of American Gold.  Christie says that this is not an Olympic year so their little gold doesn't matter.  Marcus English offers The Texas Express a chance to prove themselves at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  He challenges them to a number one contenders tag team match at the premium live event.  Turk Trenneman immediately accepts the challenge and the two teams go even closer, looking like things might erupt at any moment.  Chamberlain states that at Stars, Stripes And Slams they're going to do more than mess with Texas.  They're going to put them down like Old Yeller.  Belle Bryden steps between the teams, stating to them to keep things civil on her show.  Security steps forward and we go to the ring. =61; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

VqATvRE.gifEPjkltT.jpgh0ac7nw.gif

Match #4

Our next match features two men that want to prove themselves in the ring and head straight to the main event.  We see Funky Fedora take on the Cool Hand Casey Valentine.  Fedora gets an early advantage, rushing over and attacking Valentine before the bell.  Fedora takes down Valentine with a body slam and then gives a strut that draws boos from the crowd.  The man from Memphis does his best to get the crowd involved in the match.  After several minutes of momentum, Fedora lifts Valentine to the top turnbuckle and then climbs up with him.  He hits Valentine with a belly to belly suplex off the top turnbuckle to score a two count.  Fedora breaks out the strut a second time to even more boos.  Fedora goes for the figure four, but Valentine rolls him up for a two count.  Fedora pops back up and grabs Valentine.  Valentine reverses things and sends Fedora through the ropes and into the ring post.  Valentine gains the momentum for a few minutes before setting up Fedora.  He locks him in position and hits the Deep Impact, a double underhook DDT!  Valentine rolls over and makes the cover, hooking the leg: One...Two...Three!  Casey Valentine gets the win at 10:10!
Casey Valentine p. Funky Fedora=Wrestling Rating=67; Crowd Rating=67; Segment Rating=72; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

1yTlMMx.gif

zCETLpb.gif

Another Match Next Week
We go to the backstage area, where we see one half of our main event tonight in Bulldozer Brandon Smith.  Smith talks about how much he enjoys throwing wrestlers around the ring.  Whether it's a heavy duty suplex or a violent slam, Smith says he has learned that he can destroy any wrestler that USPW puts in his path.  That will include Nicky Champion tonight.  He says that Champion was too much of a coward to put his belt on the line tonight because he knows he is going to be bulldozed over by Brandon Smith.  Before he can continue, he gets interrupted by Running Wolf.  Wolf warns Smith that he's not going to win the match tonight against his brother.  Smith says he will win tonight and then he'll take on Wolf next week.  Wolf agrees to the match and Smith goes for a punch -- blocked by Wolf!  Wolf throws three straight strikes, taking down Smith with a violent clothesline.  Wolf turns and walks off from the angry and fallen Bulldozer.  From there, we go to the ring. =67; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

udxYPVU.gifEPjkltT.jpgAjkna0o.gif

Match #5
Killer Kass vs. Pariah

Our penultimate match is an absolute squash match as Killer Kass takes on Pariah.  Kass has been with the company for eight years, but has yet to elevate to the position of USPW Women's Champion.  Most people say it's only a matter of time before Pariah becomes a two time USPW Women's Champion.  The announcers talk about Pariah's problems with The Triumverate since October of last year.  In the ring, the match is dominated by Pariah.  The former FBI agent hits Kass with a kick to the gut and a gutwrench suplex.  Pariah gets fired up and catches Kass with the Tornado DDT!  Pariah makes the cover, hooking the leg: One...Two...Three!  Pariah wins at 3:44!
Pariah p. Killer Kass=Wrestling Rating=58; Crowd Rating=58; Segment Rating=52; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

Ajkna0o.gif

THZvOTr.gif2I4IC5p.gifjoCbN44.gif

All Alone
The match is over and Pariah has picked up the win.  But she doesn't get time to celebrate as she is attacked from three sides by the three members of The Triumverate.  The Mama Bear steps up, pouncing Pariah and knocking her to the ground.  Juliette King lifts Pariah up and drops her with the Vertical Suplex Drop as Jaime Quine smiles and takes a few selfies in the background.  Glorious Gloria picks up Pariah and locks in the Glorious Full Nelson!  Pariah struggles in the hold, but the former FBI agent has already taken so much punishment that she is unable to fight back.  After about a minute and a half, Gloria releases the hold.  Jaime Quine steps in and hits Pariah with the K.O. Kick.  She motions to the other two ladies and the three of them takes a selfie standing over Pariah.  The numbers game is definitely going The Triumverate's way.  Will Pariah ever find someone to stand by her side? =63; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

qb54PTY.gif0YwHt7j.gif

h0ac7nw.gif

I Deserve A Title Shot
Before we go to our main event, we go backstage to see Rick Law and Dawn Gemmell in the interview area.  Law hypes his reign as the USPW National Champion.  He says that this title reign might be just beginning, but it will end up being longer than Java's reign at 357 days or Peter Valentine's reign at 392 days.  He says that there's no one that can stop him and if anyone tries they will receive hard times.  Before they can continue, Casey Valentine walks forward.  Valentine shakes hands with Law and says that he heard Law mention his Uncle.  He says that his Uncle is no longer in the company, but he is.  He says he is here to extend his family's legacy and that includes the USPW National title.  He challenges Law to a match next week here on American Wrestling.  Law speaks with Gemmell and then nods, stating that he agrees to the match.  He says that he won't hold anything back, though, so he suggests that Valentine doesn't hold back either.  Valentine says he won't be holding back.  He shakes hands with Law again and we head to the ring for our main event. =66; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

1yTlMMx.gifEPjkltT.jpgpTBNo5C.gif

Match #6
Non Title Match

Our very first main event of USPW American Wrestling in 2022 features the USPW World Champion Nicky Champion and an angry Bulldozer Brandon Smith.  Smith was a bit humiliated early tonight by Champion's friend Running Wolf.  This plays into the early goings of the match as Smith goes right after Champion, attacking with forearm smashes to the side of the head.  He grabs Champion around the waist and throws him overhead with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex!  Smith waits for Champion to get back up and takes him down with a clothesline.  The man known as The Bulldozer grabs Champion and throws him into the corner.  He charges in with a corner clothesline but Champion moves and Smith hits chest-first in the corner.  Smith staggers backward into a neckbreaker from Champion.  Champion makes the cover, but Smith kicks out at one.  Champion yanks up Smith and takes a couple of forearm shots from Smith.  Smith lifts Champion on his shoulders and hits the Death Valley Driver!  Smith makes a cover: One...Two...Kickout!  Smith looks dominant in the early going as we go to our final commercial break.

In the ring, Bulldozer Brandon Smith has continued to dominate the match.  He has been throwing USPW World Champion Nicky Champion all around the ring but cannot seem to keep him down.  Champion gets the crowd involved as they try to will him back into this match.  Smith catches Champion with an Exploder Suplex and then locks in a rear chinlock.  Champion struggles in the hold, eventually working his way up to his feet.  Champion fires three straight elbows into the chest of Smith, breaking the hold.  A double clothesline brings both men to the mat.  The crowd begins a 'Champion' chant as he works his way up to his feet.  Both men get to their feet and Champion throws some punches to Smith.  Champion hits a Facebreaker Knee Smash and then sends Smith to the ropes -- tilt-a-whirl suplex!  Champion gets fired up and the second wind.  Champion bounces off the ropes and catches Smith with a jumping high knee.  He kicks Smith in the gut, hooking the arms -- Hawkeye Hammer!  The double underhook facebuster plants Bulldozer Brandon Smith in the middle of the ring.  Champion makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  Nicky Champion wins at 14:49!
Nicky Champion p. Bulldozer Brandon Smith=Wrestling Rating=79; Crowd Rating=76; Segment Rating=89; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

pTBNo5C.gif

v7PowoI.gif

I Want That Title Match
Nicky Champion scores the victory, but he is unable to celebrate in the ring.  As soon as he stands up, he is attacked from behind by Sterling Whitlock!  The heir to The Business has a chair and strikes Champion in the back with the chair three straight times!  Champion drops to his knees, crying out in pain.  Whitlock drops the chair on the mat and grabs Champion, who just wrestled for nearly fifteen minutes.  Whitlock hooks Champion between his legs.  He leaps up and catches Champion with the Whitlock's End on the chair!  The leaping piledriver plants Champion on the chair and then on the mat.  Champion shakes slightly on the mat and then falls completely still.  Whitlock looks down at him and then walks out of the ring.  He grabs the USPW World title belt and slides back in the ring.  Whitlock holds up the USPW World title belt in the middle of the ring.  Brock Cornish reminds everyone that The Business have a title match next week and at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  Could Whitlock be the one who gets the title match at Stars, Stripes And Slams?  And will it be against Nicky Champion or Rich Money?  Tune in to American Wrestling next week when we come to you live from the Utah Park Reservation! =63; Crowd Heat At End=Unclear

• Like 3

13 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Fun show.

29 minutes ago, DirigoJoe said:

Fun show indeed. I think you're taking bigger risks than me and I loved the little touches like how Nicky talks about where the show is gonna be next week. 

Thanks alpha2117 and DirigoJoe,

I'm glad you both had fun with the first show.  I am trying to mix the completely family friendly product of USPW with a few more risks taking place.  I think of it like a Papa Shango in the middle of the new generation.  DirigoJoe, I'm glad you enjoyed those little touches I added.  I am doing my best to help the immersion for everyone in the show.  I have some major surprises coming in this next show.
===
USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday 12 January 2022
Preview

'The Bronzed God' Zeus (w/Bash Street and Siale Valhalla) vs. 'The Wild One' Julius Moor
Comments: 

USPW National Title Match
Rick Law (w/Dawn Gemmell) defends vs. 'Cool Hand' Casey Valentine
Comments: 

The Triumverate (Jaime Quine, Glorious Gloria and 'Mama Bear' Juliette King) vs. Miss American Pie, Melody & Sara Marie
Comments: 

'The Dark Destroyer' Steve Frehley and The Nigerian Death Squad (Rahabad Lawal and Rashid Lawal) vs. Regular Joe, Leaf LeBaum and 'The Speed King' Clutch McKane (w/Persephone)
Comments: 

Bulldozer Brandon Smith vs. Running Wolf
Comments: 

USPW World Title Match
Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion defends vs. Rich Money (w/Dusty Ducont)
Comments: 

Plus Belle Bryden hosts the Beauty Shop with special guest USPW Women's Champion Alina America and some major surprises
Comments: 

• Like 1

I remember Papa Shango back in the day (I had that Hasbro fig!) and how that was maybe the start of some edgier content. I remember as a kid being shocked and horrified at that angle when he did voodoo or whatever on The Ultimate Warrior and he was throwing up everywhere. That was intense for Saturday morning TV! 😂

USPW American Wrestling
Preview

'The Bronzed God' Zeus (w/Bash Street and Siale Valhalla) vs. 'The Wild One' Julius Moor
Comments: I think Moor wins by DQ or some other foolishness though!

Comments: I see a draw or something here. Maybe Trask interferes! 

The Triumverate (Jaime Quine, Glorious Gloria and 'Mama Bear' Juliette King) vs. Miss American Pie, Melody & Sara Marie
Comments: Heels stomp but Pariah gets some payback?

'The Dark Destroyer' Steve Frehley and The Nigerian Death Squad (Rahabad Lawal and Rashid Lawal) vs. Regular Joe, Leaf LeBaum and 'The Speed King' Clutch McKane (w/Persephone)
Comments: The new guys get booked strong and get a win in their first match.

Comments: Wolf gets it done on his way to the main event scene

USPW World Title Match
Comments: Hawkeye overcomes some sort of odds being stacked against him!

Plus Belle Bryden hosts the Beauty Shop with special guest USPW Women's Champion Alina America and some major surprises
Comments: Strong comes back?

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Excited to see where things go! 

• Like 2

Comments:  I think Julius might have a bright future ahead for him.

Comments:  I don't think that Rick Law is losing the title yet.

Comments:  I feel that the heels are going to get a dominant win here unless Pariah interferes.

Comments: The faces are getting destroyed here.

Comments:  Running Wolf continues to rise.

USPW World Title Match
Comments: Considering that Rich said that a member of The Business will challenge for the title at Stars, Stripes, and Slams I doubt that Money wins.

Comments: 

• Like 1

USPW American Wrestling
Preview

Comments:  Shenanigans will ensue from Zeus's posse

Comments: Makes sense for Law to retain

Comments: Cheat To Win

Comments: To me Frehley is an obvious challenger for Law or Champion.

Comments: I like Running Wolf - sue me.  I am going with a DQ win here.

USPW World Title Match
Comments: Money is probably too old and his time has passed at the very top

Comments: 

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Enjoying it so far

• Like 1

Just to keep everyone updated here, I am going into surgery tomorrow.  Hopefully things will go well.  The recovery time should be short.  I am looking forward to continuing things here.

SWF Supreme TV
Tuesday 11 January 2022
Attendance: 9,944
Overall Rating: 79
TV Rating: 3.55

ANGLE: Randy Unleashed won an impromptu brawl with Valiant...75
Angry Gilmore defeated Makutsi...72
ANGLE: A backstage segment with High Flyin Hawaiian...67
ANGLE: An interview with Spencer Spade...72
Lenny Brown defeated Dominic DeSousa...70
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Krissy Angelle...67
Brandon James & Rogue defeated Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith and Masked Patriot)...75
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Ranger...65
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Ekuma...65
Mikey Lau defeated Jefferson Stardust...74
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Joey Morgan...66
ANGLE: An interview with ZWB...69
Atom Smasher, Des Davids & Hollywood Bret Starr defeated Ranger & Hawaiian Crush (High Flyin Hawaiian and Ekuma)...82
Unleashed Awesomeness (Randy Unleashed & Huey Cannonball) defeated ZWB & Valiant...82
Scythe defeated Primus Allen, Remo and Bear Bekowski...80

TCW Presents Total Wrestling
Tuesday 11 January 2022
Attendance: 7,522
Overall Rating: 79
TV Rating: 3.95

ANGLE: An interview with Aaron Andrews...77
Wolf Hawkins defeated Duke Freeman...80
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Freddy Huggins...68
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Chris Flynn...60
Sammy Bach defeated Seth Whitehead...66
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Laura Catherine Huggins...67
Quentin Queen & The Behemoths defeated Tana The Mighty & Benny & The Foxx...70
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Human Arsenal...62
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Joshua Taylor...68
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Dazzling Dave Diamond...63
Flint Slater defeated One Man Army in a Cage match...65
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Chance Fortune...63
ANGLE: A backstage segment with Matt Hocking...63
Greg Gauge defeated Maverick...76
Joshua Taylor defeated Troy Tornado in a Cage match...75
Aaron Andrews defeated Doc Hammond...83

• Like 2

On 9/7/2024 at 5:04 PM, DirigoJoe said:

I remember Papa Shango back in the day (I had that Hasbro fig!) and how that was maybe the start of some edgier content. I remember as a kid being shocked and horrified at that angle when he did voodoo or whatever on The Ultimate Warrior and he was throwing up everywhere. That was intense for Saturday morning TV! 😂

USPW American Wrestling
Preview

Comments: I think Moor wins by DQ or some other foolishness though!

Comments: I see a draw or something here. Maybe Trask interferes! 

Comments: Heels stomp but Pariah gets some payback?

Comments: The new guys get booked strong and get a win in their first match.

Comments: Wolf gets it done on his way to the main event scene

USPW World Title Match
Comments: Hawkeye overcomes some sort of odds being stacked against him!

Comments: Strong comes back?

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Excited to see where things go! 

Hey DirigoJoe,

Thanks for the predictions and the comments!  I really appreciate them!  It's always interesting to watch where you and I differ when it comes to the diaries.  The Papa Shango/Ultimate Warrior thing was definitely a favorite of mine.  But I've always been into horror movies.  But I am really grateful for the comments.  I love hearing where someone is coming from with their picks.  It makes this feel so much more interactive.

On 9/8/2024 at 3:55 PM, KyTeran said:

Comments:  I think Julius might have a bright future ahead for him.

Comments:  I don't think that Rick Law is losing the title yet.

Comments:  I feel that the heels are going to get a dominant win here unless Pariah interferes.

Comments: The faces are getting destroyed here.

Comments:  Running Wolf continues to rise.

USPW World Title Match
Comments: Considering that Rich said that a member of The Business will challenge for the title at Stars, Stripes, and Slams I doubt that Money wins.

Comments: 

Hey KyTeran,

Thanks for the predictions and comments!  I really appreciate them!  I can say that I feel the same way about Julius Moor.  The only downside to him is the lack of psychology.  It's pretty low in this one and the last game.  I would not have him call a match in the ring right now.  Thanks again for the comments!

On 9/8/2024 at 9:35 PM, alpha2117 said:

USPW American Wrestling
Preview

Comments:  Shenanigans will ensue from Zeus's posse

Comments: Makes sense for Law to retain

Comments: Cheat To Win

Comments: To me Frehley is an obvious challenger for Law or Champion.

Comments: I like Running Wolf - sue me.  I am going with a DQ win here.

USPW World Title Match
Comments: Money is probably too old and his time has passed at the very top

Comments: 

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Enjoying it so far

On 9/10/2024 at 10:08 PM, alpha2117 said:

Hope the surgery goes well and that you feel better soon

Hey alpha2117,

Thanks for the predictions and comments.  The surgery went well and I'm back in action.  I'm glad you're enjoying things so far and I can say that I like Running Wolf too.  He is definitely a future main eventer in my eyes.  Thanks again for the comments!

The show will most likely be out tomorrow.  Hope you have a great day!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, angeldelayette said:

I like Running Wolf too. 

Not to spoil anything on my dynasty (I'm playing the hand I'm dealt, after all!) but I have never been a Running Wolf fan. He's the Nicky Champion you ordered off Wish. He's a worse worker, talker, has a worse look... He has the profile of a midcarder to me. Similar(ish) guys like Primus Allen strike me as way better workers to have. T-Bone Bright, Mighty Mo... They do a lot more for me than Wolf. 

Then again, in my save he IS improving. His basics shot up, his entertainment skills are creeping along and he's an 80 in pop... So maybe I'm too harsh on the guy 😂

• Like 1

USPW American Wrestling
Attendance: 13,917
Overall Rating: 88
TV Viewers: 11,535,205

Did You See This Coming?
'You are beautiful on the inside.
You are innocence personified.
And I will drag you down and sell you out.
Run away!'

3W7jmhy.gif

USPW American Wrestling begins this week with 'Judas' playing in the background.  The fans are on their feet, looking toward the top of the entrance ramp.  Brock Cornish welcomes the fans at home to American Wrestling and then is absolutely surprised when Jack Bruce makes his USPW debut, coming out from the back and strutting toward the ring.  Bruce high fives the fans as they sing along to his music the way they used to when he performed with SWF.  Bruce climbs the stairs and enters the ring, playing the air guitar on the top of the turnbuckle and getting the crowd hyped.  He drops down to the mat and walks around, listening to a chant of 'Jack Bruce, Jack Bruce, Jack Bruce!'  He cocks a smile and tilts his head as he is given a microphone.  He raises it to his lips and begins by saying 'For those who don't know me, my name is Jack Bruce.  For those who do know me, all hail the Ayatollah of rock and roll-a!'  Bruce says this is not the first time he's performed in Salt Lake City and it won't be the last time.  Bruce reminds everyone that he is a former seven time World Champion and that means that he is the best.  He says that this is the moment that USPW has been changed.  This is the dawning of the Jack Bruce Era in USPW.  He says he is here to face the wrestlers he's never faced before.  He says he's here to face men like Nicky Champion, Joss Thompson and... before he can continue, he gets interrupted.

QnXC0vU.gifN7kZX7Z.gif

It is the arrival of 'The Talent' Trent Shaffer and his girl, Raven Robinson.  The couple walks out to the ring and step inside, with Shaffer asking for a microphone.  Trent Shaffer says that he's never been in a company with Jack Bruce before.  That means he's one of those wrestlers that Jack Bruce was about to mention.  But he's not someone who waits in line.  Shaffer says that he is the front of the line.  So, he is challenging Jack Bruce to meet him next week right here in the main event of American Wrestling.  Bruce asks Shaffer if he's done yet taking his time.  Shaffer makes a motion for Bruce to speak.  Bruce says that Shaffer is a stupid idiot and that he accepts the challenge for a cupcake match for his first match here.  Bruce promises that once Trent Shaffer steps in the ring with him, he will never ever be the same again!  Raven Robinson walks up to Jack Bruce and slaps him.  She goes for a second slap, but Bruce blocks it, catching her wrist.  Shaffer strikes with a forearm to the side of the head, knocking Bruce back.  Shaffer kicks Bruce in the gut He moves in for the Heart Burn, but it's blocked by Bruce.  Bruce twists things around and sets up for the New York Minute!  Robinson yanks Shaffer back and they escape the ring.  Shaffer and Robinson back up the aisle as Jack Bruce celebrates in the ring.  'Judas' begins playing again and Bruce exits the ring, leaving through the crowd =88; Crowd Heat At End=Hot And Rising

RVWdfzl.gif12YYevG.gif417WMHG.gifEPjkltT.jpgP6uDm96.gif

Match #1

Our opening bout is the continuation of a feud that began back on November 10.  The 6'7" Moor looks down on the 6'2" Zeus as they meet in the center of the ring.  Zeus yells at Moor to bend the knee right now but Moor responds with a right hand.  Moor knocks Zeus down with several punches and Zeus retreats to a corner, hiding as he gets back to his feet.  Zeus uses his experience to draw Moor in and pokes him in the eye to get the advantage.  Zeus sends Moor out of the ring early on and distracts the official.  Moor is attacked by both Bash Street and Siale Valhalla in a double team.  Bash Street lifts Moor for the Decapitator.  Moor fires back with punches, working his way down and sending Street into the ring post before sliding back in the ring.  Moor and Zeus continue their battle in the ring, with both men showing some pretty good chemistry in the ring.  Moor gets the crowd fired up as he gets the advantage.  Siale Valhalla gets on the apron, getting the referee distracted.  Zeus grabs Moor as Bash Street enters the ring.  Street goes for a running big boot -- Moor breaks free and Street strikes Zeus instead!  Moor attacks Street, knocking him into Valhalla and the two are sent out of the ring.  Moor gets in a corner and waits for Zeus to get to his feet -- Charging Tackle!  Julius Moor makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  Julius Moor gets the win at 10:34!
Julius Moor p. Zeus=Wrestling Rating=60; Crowd Rating=64; Segment Rating=70; Crowd Heat At End=Hot

lbuMyhp.gifceplAwi.gif

New World Champion Tonight
Taped earlier today because that's what it reads at the bottom, we go inside a limousine headed for the arena.  Inside the limousine are Rich Money and his bodyguard Dusty Ducont.  Money looks up in the camera and says that tonight is the night that he regains the USPW World title.  He reminds everyone that he is a three time USPW World Champion.  He beat Captain USA and Nicky Champion twice.  He says that tonight becomes the third time he beats Nicky Champion to become the USPW World Champion.  He says that he is Money and tonight he proves that everybody has a price for Rich Money.  He says that his paid informants have told him that Jack Bruce is going to debut tonight.  He warns Bruce not to step in his way.  He says that Bruce should head back into retirement and not mess with The Business.  He says that tonight he becomes the next USPW World Champion.  Money does his dark laugh and Dusty Ducont just looks menacing in the background as we go to the ring. =82; Crowd Heat At End=White Hot

qb54PTY.gif0YwHt7j.gifEPjkltT.jpgh0ac7nw.gif

Match #2

Our second match of the night is another good match as Rick Law defends the USPW National title against Casey Valentine.  The match begins with a handshake and some chain wrestling between the two in the middle of the ring with neither man having a sustained advantage.  The 14 year pro, Valentine, gets the advantage and goes for the Deep Impact within the first two minutes but it gets blocked by Law.  Law gets the advantage back and goes for the Long Arm Of The Law but Valentine ducks and comes back with a press and some punches to Law!  The two roll around the ring before they both spill outside.  The brawl continues outside the ring, with Law going for another Long Arm Of The Law.  Valentine ducks again and Law hits his arm against the ring post!  Valentine gets the advantage and brings the action back into the ring.  Valentine focuses on that right arm of Law throughout the next portion of the match.  Dawn Gemmell looks on, concerned, from ringside.  Valentine locks on a cross arm breaker.  Law refuses to submit and lose his title.  Before that can happen, Anthony Trask comes running in from the back.  He attacks both Law and Valentine, causing the referee to ring the bell.
Rick Law Draws Casey Valentine=Wrestling Rating=73; Crowd Rating=74; Segment Rating=69; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

h0ac7nw.gif

qb54PTY.gif0YwHt7j.gif

eladEUY.gif

You Gotta Keep Em Separated
Anthony Trask broke the cross arm breaker from Casey Valentine on Rick Law.  Trask grabs Valentine and hits the Snap DDT!  The crowd boos as Trask turns his attention to Rick Law.  Trask pulls up Law -- Law fights back!  Law throws some left handed punches as he sells the injury to his right arm.  Law knocks Trask down and then grabs a pair of handcuffs.  He handcuffs Trask to one side of the ring.  He pulls out another pair of handcuffs and handcuffs Valentine to the opposite side of the ring.  Law is given the USPW National title belt.  Law raises it with his left hand, keeping his right arm down.  Law looks between Trask and Valentine for a moment before sliding out of the ring and heading for the back. =57; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

2EvHYbH.gifGIz9Iml.gifcBN3ohW.gif

Nigerian Death Squad
We go to a promo cut in front of a USPW logo.  In this place are 'The Dark Destroyer' Steve Frehley and the two men that he had helping him in his attack last week on Joss Thompson.  Frehley introduces the two men as Rahabad Lawal and Rashid Lawal, the Nigerian Death Squad.  Frehley says that last week was just the beginning or it could be the end.  It all depends on what Joss Thompson chooses to do.  He says that if Thompson is smart he will stay away from this company until his contract expires.  But he knows that Thompson isn't a smart man.  So, what's going to happen is that Joss Thompson is going to step back in the ring and get laid out once again.  He says that jabroni is a fool and they will continue to prove that he ain't nothin.  He warns Thompson that if he steps in the ring at Stars, Stripes And Slams that Steve Frehley won't be coming alone.  He will be coming with these two men and the millions and millions of The Dark Destroyer's fans.  He will prove once more that he is the people's choice.  Frehley and The Nigerian Death Squad flex and then raise fists together before we go to the ring. =47; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

THZvOTr.gif2I4IC5p.gifjoCbN44.gif

EPjkltT.jpg

8zQWYai.gifXJnU4gy.giffqLzBIE.gif

Match #3

Our third match of the night is a six woman tag team match as The Triumverate step in the ring against Miss American Pie, Melody & Sara Marie.  The match is a decent match, helped by the fact that Brock Cornish and Belle Bryden have pretty good chemistry calling matches together.  All six women get their time in the ring to shine.  Though Miss American Pie does play the face-in-peril for the match.  She manages to make a hot tag to Melody and all six women get involved.  Jaime Quine gets knocked out of the ring by Sara Marie.  The eighteen year veteran hits a baseball slide kick to her outside the ring.  Juliette King and Miss American Pie spill outside the ring elsewhere.  This leaves Glorious Gloria and Melody inside the ring.  Melody gets the advantage and sets up for the Melody Maker but it's blocked by the 5'9" and 195 pound Powerhouse in Glorious Gloria.  Gloria strikes Melody with an elbow to the face.  Gloria slides behind her and hooks in the Glorious Full Nelson!  Melody struggles in the hold in the center of the ring.  Sara Marie slides in the ring but she gets cut off by Juliette King!  Melody begins to fade and she finally is forced to submit!  The Triumverate pick up the win at 10:47!
The Triumverate d. Miss American Pie, Melody & Sara Marie=Wrestling Rating=58; Crowd Rating=57; Segment Rating=70; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

BsYSlHv.gif

He's Coming
As The Triumverate celebrate in the ring, we are taken to another video.  This video features the appearance of the 7'0," 365 pound powerhouse Annihilus.  He steps forward onto the screen and is walking down the street attacking random people.  He hits clotheslines on a few of them and then hits the Choke Grip on another forcing him down to the sidewalk.  The 27 year old Finnish bruiser releases and then grabs another person.  He lifts him overhead and brings him crashing down to the ground with a press slam.  Annihilus roars and a voiceover says he will be coming soon to USPW. =0; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

Wrestling Royalty
'I am a real American.
Fight for the rights of everyone.
I am a real American.
Fight for what's right.
Fight for your life!'

UQQoNeL.gif

The crowd gets on their feet as 'Real American' begins to play and this signals one of two things.  Either the return of Sam Strong or...it's the return of 'Pro Wrestling's Princess' Alicia Strong!  Strong walks out to cheers from the crowd as she returns from the turbulent world of politics.  Strong high fives the fans on the way to the ring.  She climbs the stairs and enters the ring while a chant of 'Strong' fills the arena.  Strong is given a microphone and says it's great to be back home.  She says it's great to be back here in Salt Lake City.  She congratulates Alina America on being the USPW Women's Champion.  She says she will eventually be coming for the Women's title once more.  But that's not her focus tonight.  She says that her focus tonight is on one woman.  She invites Pariah to come out to the ring and join her.  Strong leans back in a corner and waits before the music cues up.

Ajkna0o.gif

Pariah comes out from the back to a relatively loud pop from the crowd.  The former FBI agent makes her way down to the ring, sliding inside under the bottom rope.  Pariah is given a microphone and she begins by welcoming Alicia Strong back to USPW.  Strong thanks her and says that she's been watching and that she's been seeing that Pariah is having problems with her former group.  Strong says that she knows that Pariah has been having some problems with the girls backstage due to her former career.  So she would like to offer her assistance against The Triumverate.  Pariah says she needs the help right now since it's been a three on one attack week after week.  Strong offers her hand and Pariah accepts.  The two women shake hands and release before Strong gets back on the microphone.  Strong issues a challenge for The Triumverate to face the two of them and a mystery partner at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  Strong promises Pariah that she will find them another partner.  Pariah says she's going to trust Strong.  Strong asks The Triumverate what they're going to do when the power of Strongamania runs wild over you?!?!?  Strong and Pariah celebrate in the ring before leaving side by side. =79; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

2EvHYbH.gifGIz9Iml.gifcBN3ohW.gif

EPjkltT.jpg

g8iqoXD.gif4toPgxY.giftaGzMT6.gifQ23JgWu.gif

Match #4

This next match is an absolute squash as Steve Frehley and The Nigerian Death Squad absolutely dominate Regular Joe, Leaf LeBaum and Clutch McKane.  LeBaum is constantly arguing with Persephone as he stands on the apron, showing what an awkward pairing they are.  Both members of The Nigerian Death Squad show up in this match, with Rahabad and Rashid showing they still have some talent.  It's just a matter of the fans here in the United States getting to know them.  The former three time EWA Tag Team Champions use some double team moves, including knocking down McKane with a double shoulderblock.  At the end, all six men are in the ring.  Rahabad takes out Leaf LeBaum with a Running Big Boot.  Rashid hits Clutch McKane with a gutbuster.  Steve Frehley, who shone in this match, takes down Regular Joe with the Dark Destroyer Spear.  He lifts Joe on his shoulders and hits the Frehley's Comet.  Frehley places a foot on the chest of Joe: One...Two...Three!  Steve Frehley and The Nigerian Death Squad win at 4:46!
Steve Frehley and The Nigerian Death Squad p. Regular Joe, Leaf LeBaum and Clutch McKane=Wrestling Rating=38; Crowd Rating=34; Segment Rating=51; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

xwKZLEd.gif

yETD2jc.gif

Beauty Shop
Now, it's time to head off to the Beauty Shop with our veteran commentator Belle Bryden.  She reminds everyone that they need to call the USPW hotline!  She says that she told everyone last week about how Alicia Strong will be returning tonight.  Who knows what she might have to say tonight?  But, she will make sure to spill all the t.  Now, she invites her guest for the Beauty Shop, she is the USPW Women's Champion Alina America!  The crowd cheers in the background as the champion walks out and joins Bryden at the staging area.  The two shake hands and Bryden welcomes America to the Beauty Shop.  America says that she dreamed about being here and now here she is.  She says that this proves that dreams do come true in America.  Speaking of dreams, she says, she needs to talk about Tiffany Jade.  She congratulates Jade on winning last week.  She says she was off doing promotional work for USPW last week.  But she's here now and she invites Tiffany Jade to come to the Beauty Shop.

HrepTSV.gif

After a few moments, The Green Dragon Tiffany Jade does walk out from the back and moves to the staging area.  Belle Bryden steps between the females and says she doesn't want any fights on her show.  Jade says there doesn't need to be a fight tonight.  But she challenges Alina America to defend the USPW Women's title against her at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  America accepts the challenge, reminding Jade that America doesn't back down from any challenges.  Jade warns America that she's going to get the worst attack done to America since Pearl Harbor.  She reminds America that she is the Green Dragon.  America says she will slay the dragon, no matter what it takes.  The two women go face to face and security steps in to keep them from fighting.  Bryden sends us to the ring. =69; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

1yTlMMx.gifEPjkltT.jpgzCETLpb.gif

Match #5

Two of the top wrestlers in this company in Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Running Wolf go one on one in this contest.  They have 27 years of experience between the two of them and it shows in the early parts of the match where neither man sustain an advantage.  The match is a decent match, with the Bulldozer showing off some of his skills with various suplexes on Running Wolf.  Smith scores a two count following a hammerlock suplex.  Smith starts to get frustrated as it doesn't seem like he can put Wolf away.  He goes for the Inverted Piledriver but Wolf manages to wiggle free and fall behind Smith.  A double clothesline sends both men to the mat.  The referee begins the count as the crowd gets solidly behind Wolf.  The very hot crowd has Running Wolf getting into the Native American War Dance.  Wolf hits Smith with hard chops to the chest as he dances around the ring.  Wolf ducks a punch attempt and lifts Smith onto his shoulders -- Wolf Tamer!  The Wolf Tamer connects and Wolf makes the cover: One...Two...Three!  Running Wolf gets the win at 10:18!
Running Wolf p. Bulldozer Brandon Smith=Wrestling Rating=69; Crowd Rating=69; Segment Rating=77; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

3W7jmhy.gif

pTBNo5C.gif

Good Luck Tonight
We cut to the backstage area where Nicky Champion is shown getting ready for his main event match tonight against Rich Money.  Champion turns and comes face to face with Jack Bruce!  The 6'6" Champion looks down at the 6'1" Bruce for a moment and Bruce smiles.  Bruce wishes Champion good luck in his match tonight with Rich Money.  Bruce says he knows what it's like to face off with that stupid idiot and his money.  Bruce says that he'll be watching and he'll watch Champion's back tonight in case The Business decides to interfere.  Champion thanks Bruce and says he's ready for tonight and to prove that Champion is more than just a name.  Bruce smirks and tells Champion that he'll eventually be coming for that title while he's here.  Champion says he wouldn't expect any less.  The two nod in respect and Champion turns, walking off.  He's headed to the ring because the main event is next! =95; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

pTBNo5C.gifEPjkltT.jpglbuMyhp.gifceplAwi.giffFFzQyr.gif

Match #6
USPW World Title Match
Nicky 'Hawkeye' Champion defends vs. Rich Money (w/Dusty Ducont and Elizabeth Cartier)

Our main event contest of the night as Nicky Champion defends the USPW World title against Rich Money.  Money has Dusty Ducont and Elizabeth Cartier in his corner.  The match starts out fairly slow as neither man wants to do that one move that can possibly cost him the match.  About three minutes in, Nicky Champion goes for a high knee in the corner but Rich Money moves!  Champion's knee strikes the corner and he staggers before falling to the mat.  Rich Money goes right after the knee, giving the leg a yank and then locking in a figure four!  The crowd boos as Money uses the ropes behind the referee's back.  Champion struggles in the hold, refusing to submit.  The crowd begins a 'Champion' chant to try and get him back into this match.  He works the hold and eventually gets things turned over and gets close enough to the ropes to break the hold.  Money breaks it and remains in control, tossing Champion out of the ring at the feet of Dusty Ducont.  Money grabs the referee and complains about his knee hurting as Ducont picks up Champion and rams him back-first against the ring apron before tossing him back in the ring as we go to our final commercial break.

Back from commercial break, Rich Money has remained in control.  Money has made his focus the right knee of Nicky Champion.  Money lays the knee across the bottom rope and then leaps, hitting a seated senton on the knee.  Champion cries out in pain.  Money says that it's over and makes the money sign.  He picks up Champion and hits the Bank Roll, a side belly to belly suplex.  The move plants Champion on the mat and Rich Money heads for the top turnbuckle a little slowly.  Despite being in control, the match is obviously wearing on Rich Money.  Money gets to the top and stares down at Nicky Champion.  He leaps with the Dollars From Heaven frog splash but Champion rolls out of the way and Money hits the mat instead.  Both men lie on the mat as referee Robbie Sanchez begins the count.  Nicky Champion manages to get to his feet and Hawkeye staggers toward Money.  He pushes Money back in a corner and climbs up, throwing punches.  Bet you can't guess how many!  If you guessed ten, you'd be correct!  Champion hits a monkey flip out of the corner and then grabs his knee in pain.  Champion staggers toward Money and Money rolls Champion up: One...Two...Thr -- Kickout!  So close to a new USPW World Champion!  Both men get to their feet and Champion kicks Money in the gut.  He pulls him in for the Hawkeye Hammer but Dusty Ducont gets up on the apron!  Champion drops Money and charges over, knocking Ducont off the apron with a forearm shot.  Money slides in behind Champion and grabs him around the waist -- Money In The Bank!  The bridging German Suplex plants Champion's shoulders on the mat:

...Kickout!...

Nicky Champion, somehow, managed to kick out!  The crowd pops as both men are lying on the mat.  Rich Money motions toward Elizabeth Cartier and she climbs on the apron, distracting the referee.  Dusty Ducont grabs the USPW World title belt and slides it in to Rich Money!  Money picks up the belt and moves into a corner, waiting for Champion to reach his feet.  Champion gets up and staggers around before facing Money.  Money moves in -- Champion ducks!  The belt goes flying out of the ring!  Money staggers around toward Champion and Champion kicks him in the gut again.  He yanks Money in -- Hawkeye Hammer!  He connects with his finisher!  Champion makes the cover but the referee is still distracted by Elizabeth Cartier.  Champion gets up and threatens Cartier.  The referee threatens a DQ, so Cartier gets off the apron.  Champion turns back around and Money grabs him around the waist -- Bank Roll -- NO!  It's blocked by Champion!  Champion hits a few forearm smashes to Money before catching him with a knee to the solar plexus!  Champion pulls Money in -- Hawkeye Hammer!  Champion makes the cover:

....3!
Nicky Champion p. Rich Money=Wrestling Rating=81; Crowd Rating=86; Segment Rating=90; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

pTBNo5C.gif

lbuMyhp.gifceplAwi.gifv7PowoI.giffFFzQyr.gif

Man Of My Word
Nicky Champion is STILL the USPW World Champion in what was a great match with Rich Money!  The bell sounds and Dusty Ducont enters the ring, mowing down Champion with a clothesline.  The 6'8" 384 pound man stomps away on Nicky Champion!  Here comes Sterling Whitlock and he joins in the assault of Champion!  Ducont helps Rich Money to his feet and then stomps on the right leg of Nicky Champion!  The crowd boos, waiting for some assistance for Nicky Champion.  Sterling Whitlock grabs Champion and pulls him up, hitting the Whitlock's End, a Leaping Piledriver!  Whitlock and Ducont hold Champion on the mat as Rich Money heads to the top turnbuckle.  Before Money can leap, 'Judas' begins to play!

3W7jmhy.gifzCETLpb.gif

Here comes Jack Bruce and Running Wolf!  The two men rush down to the ring with chairs!  They slide in and Wolf knocks Money off the top turnbuckle!  Money falls to the floor at ringside, grabbing his back in pain.  Bruce swings the chair wildly in the ring, causing Sterling Whitlock to go running out.  Bruce catches Dusty Ducont with three chair shots, knocking Ducont down!  Ducont exits the ring.  Jack Bruce and Running Wolf help Nicky Champion to his feet.  Wolf picks up the USPW World title belt and stares down at it for several long seconds.  Champion staggers over and takes the belt from Wolf.  The three men in the ring stare at each other and then celebrate in the ring, drawing the crowd into it.  Nicky Champion, Jack Bruce and Running Wolf stand tall as the show comes to an end.  Brock Cornish reminds everyone that we will be in the Isaak Road Arena in Baltimore, Maryland next week to see Jack Bruce's first USPW match against Trent Shaffer.  Make sure you tune in and be there! =72; Crowd Heat At End=Very Hot

• Like 3

Welcome to Belle's Beauty Shop Hotline

Thank you for calling.  To recap what happened the previous week regarding USPW:
-Air Attack Weasel has turned up and requested that he be allowed to hang out backstage.  Sure, That's Fine.  
-Katherine Goodlooks has turned up and requested that she be allowed to hang out backstage.  Sure, Come On In.
-The backstage rumor mill has been in overdrive after Jesse Gilbert and Jack Jackson apparently got into a heated argument.
-Tom Townsend and Zeus really helped create a fun and relaxed atmosphere backstage after somehow finding a karaoke machine and starting an impromptu pre-show competition.  Their over-the-top duet was the 'highlight' according to those in attendance.
-Trent Shaffer brightened the backstage area simply by being so cheerful and fun to be around.
-Head Men's Trainer Rich Money ran pre-show training drills to work on Basics and Safety for 2 students: Nakayama and Super Massive Destroyer
-Positive Meddle - Allen Packer and Bulldozer Brandon Smith
-This show increased our pop in 32 regions
-The feedback from viewers has been positive, with most having liked the vast majority of the show

Here is what has happened this week:
-You and Belle Bryden argue a lot during the meeting
-Remmy Skye has turned up and requested that he be allowed to hang out backstage.  Sure, that's fine.
-Al Coleman has turned up and asked if you might be able to use him tonight.  Sorry, there's no spots available.  
-Apparently the pair of Erin Lawrence and Maryam Vega have been hanging out a lot recently.
-You are approached by Grandmaster Phunk.  He wants to become a locker room leader.  OK, Let's do it.
-Head Men's Trainer Rich Money ran pre-show training drills to work on Basics and Safety for 2 students: Nakayama and Super Massive Destroyer.
-Tyrone Gray lifted the locker room when he organized - and then won - a video game tournament.
-Outlaw Wes Revell came to you backstage with an idea for a creative finish.
-Jack Bruce - Baby Jamie - Positive Meddle
-This show increased our pop in 56 regions
-The feedback from viewers has been awesome, the show is getting fantastic reviews

• Like 3

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday 19 January 2022
Preview

Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K) vs. American Gold ('Marvelous' Maliek Chamberlain and Marcus English)
Comments: 

Emma May vs. 'The Blonde Bombshell' Charity Sweet
Comments: 

'Dirty' Dusty Ducont (w/Elizabeth Cartier) vs. Nakayama
Comments: 

'The Green Dragon' Tiffany Jade vs. Melody
Comments: 

The Muscle Monsters (Glorious Gloria and 'Mama Bear' Juliette King) (w/Jaime Quine) vs. 'Pro Wrestling's Princess' Alicia Strong and Pariah
Comments: 

'The Talent' Trent Shaffer (w/Raven Robinson) vs. Jack Bruce
Comments: 

Plus a contract signing with Nicky Champion and the member of The Business he will be facing at Stars, Stripes And Slams.
Comments/Guesses On Who That Might Be: 

Edited by angeldelayette
  • Like 1