USPW: Del Veccio Era

Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K) vs. American Gold ('Marvelous' Maliek Chamberlain and Marcus English)
Comments: Could go either way here

Emma May vs. 'The Blonde Bombshell' Charity Sweet
Comments: Sweet is fun.

'Dirty' Dusty Ducont (w/Elizabeth Cartier) vs. Nakayama
Comments: Nakayama is my boy (in LLL) and he's a heck of a talent but he's not going over here.  He'll get more out of losing to a guy like Ducont than he would winning in a Dark Match

'The Green Dragon' Tiffany Jade vs. Melody
Comments: I like Tiffany and Melody is closer to the end than the beginning

The Muscle Monsters (Glorious Gloria and 'Mama Bear' Juliette King) (w/Jaime Quine) vs. 'Pro Wrestling's Princess' Alicia Strong and Pariah
Comments: They have kept the big girls strong but it's Alicia and Pariah who are money.

'The Talent' Trent Shaffer (w/Raven Robinson) vs. Jack Bruce
Comments: Bruce is great but he doesn't have a lot of time left at the top so he needs to get his heat quick for a program near the top

Plus a contract signing with Nicky Champion and the member of The Business he will be facing at Stars, Stripes And Slams.
Comments/Guesses On Who That Might Be: I so want it to be Running Wolf turning and joining the Business, it wont be of course but it would generate nuclear heat if it came off.  Rich might give himself one more go but realistically Whitlock is the most obvious choice.  Darn it I am going with Running Wolf purely on the fact it's what I would do and there's money in that program. 

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Fun stuff.  Looking forward to seeing who you use USPW's enormous resources to sign.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, angeldelayette said:

Death Row (Knuckles and Shady K) vs. American Gold ('Marvelous' Maliek Chamberlain and Marcus English)
Comments: I think Gold sends the job squad packing but there's always the chance The Texas Express does a run in!

Comments: Sweet is a possible big player in the women's division. 

Comments: The big fella needs a win

Comments: Tough call. Could go either way, but maybe Mel's injuries are pushing her down the card

The Muscle Monsters (Glorious Gloria and 'Mama Bear' Juliette King) (w/Jaime Quine) vs. 'Pro Wrestling's Princess' Alicia Strong and Pariah
Comments: Tony D wanted Strong to put over the monsters but she said "That doesn't work for me, brother"

Comments: I would sell my house and bet it on Jack Bruce winning this match

Plus a contract signing with Nicky Champion and the member of The Business he will be facing at Stars, Stripes And Slams.
Comments/Guesses On Who That Might Be: Rich Money I just don't think Whitlock is ready for a Main Event at a PLE.

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Love all the new faces!

• Like 2

Comments:  I feel that this can go either way, but consider American Gold have a feud with The Texas Express I expect them to get the win unless there are shenanigans.

Comments:  I like Emma May, but I think that Charity has more potential at the moment.

Comments:  Ducont gets the "Dirty" win.

Comments:  I believe that Tiffany is in the better position to get the win here than Melody.

Comments:  Strongamania is running wild over The Muscle Monsters.

Comments:  Sorry Trent, Jack isn't losing his first match after all the hype.

Comments/Guesses On Who That Might Be: Unless Rich Money goes back on his word I am going to say Whitlock.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2024 at 9:56 PM, alpha2117 said:

Comments: Could go either way here

Comments: Sweet is fun.

Comments: Nakayama is my boy (in LLL) and he's a heck of a talent but he's not going over here.  He'll get more out of losing to a guy like Ducont than he would winning in a Dark Match

Comments: I like Tiffany and Melody is closer to the end than the beginning

Comments: They have kept the big girls strong but it's Alicia and Pariah who are money.

Comments: Bruce is great but he doesn't have a lot of time left at the top so he needs to get his heat quick for a program near the top

Comments/Guesses On Who That Might Be: I so want it to be Running Wolf turning and joining the Business, it wont be of course but it would generate nuclear heat if it came off.  Rich might give himself one more go but realistically Whitlock is the most obvious choice.  Darn it I am going with Running Wolf purely on the fact it's what I would do and there's money in that program. 

Comments On Diary/Other Comments: Fun stuff.  Looking forward to seeing who you use USPW's enormous resources to sign.

Hey alpha2117,

Thanks for the predictions and comments.  I really do appreciate them!  Nakayama is definitely a future superstar in this company.  Whether he wins on this night?  Well, who knows?  Your Running Wolf prediction is a very interesting one.  Will he be the choice?  Make sure you tune in and find out.  And you can definitely tell that I am using USPW's resources.  Hopefully, they will be used in a positive way as we move forward.

On 9/14/2024 at 10:01 PM, DirigoJoe said:

Hey DirigoJoe,

Thanks for the predictions and comments!  I really do appreciate them!  Glad you're appreciating all the new faces.  There are a few more to come as we move forward.

On 9/15/2024 at 8:00 PM, KyTeran said:

Comments:  I feel that this can go either way, but consider American Gold have a feud with The Texas Express I expect them to get the win unless there are shenanigans.

Comments:  I like Emma May, but I think that Charity has more potential at the moment.

Comments:  Ducont gets the "Dirty" win.

Comments:  I believe that Tiffany is in the better position to get the win here than Melody.

Comments:  Strongamania is running wild over The Muscle Monsters.

Comments:  Sorry Trent, Jack isn't losing his first match after all the hype.

Comments/Guesses On Who That Might Be: Unless Rich Money goes back on his word I am going to say Whitlock.

Hey KyTeran,

Thanks for the predictions and comments!  I do appreciate them!  Strongamania has returned to USPW.  It's great to have her back, among the other choices I have brought in.

On 9/16/2024 at 11:46 AM, DirigoJoe said:

I must maintain this lead. A large segment of my self esteem is wrapped up in winning pointless contests! 😅

17 hours ago, alpha2117 said:

Curse you!!!

I will say that the contest is not entirely pointless.  I will have a reward for the winner at the end of the month.  :)

• Like 2