Add Skit to the Angles

Skits are a big part of Wrestling whether they be purely Comedic, Sex Appeal based like the old Diva's skits, Spooky Wyatt6 style stuff ,insanity like Firefly Funhouse or just some acting based work

Right now we have hype videos, cutting a promo & interview which dont really feel right for what is an essential part of the fabric of pro wrestling.   I sort of think we should have a Skit default angle that defaults to Comedy but that we can tweak to rate on Dramatic Acting, Sex Appeal or Intimidation or a mix of any of those to reflect the skits that seem to be a part of most products especially in the west.  Stuff like RAW or ZEN feel like they should be built around skits.

• Like 3

Honestly, I think every angle rating also being rated on popularity kind of hinders things a bit. When Raven or Mick Foley cut truly legendary promos back in the day, they were not yet megastars. When Steve Austin said "Austin 3:16" for the first time, he was just coming out from his time as The Ringmaster. I think some should, obviously, but all of them having that restriction is just unnecessarily prohibitive.

• Like 1