Promotion Size Changes

Did you upgrade, I mean the newest patch? 25.7? That really changed my world.. I mean the game. I've had about 7 different promotions rising and falling, and SWF rise to global, but after few months back to international. AND with small MAW, I had to choose between NYCW event, and MAW event (I was their champion), I chose NYCW (more popular opponent) and then watched the MAW show attendance: 17 people :D

Wow :O I had SWF rise to global, then drop to international, and then national. TCW is Cult now. :P Funny. But, when the two big ones fall in size, the big superstar will go to the 4 other smaller US promotions, thus making it harder for me to rise in popularity :( or push status!

i know this is kind of a cross reference but it is amazing how a major fed dropping can send the whole wrestling world into a tailspin on Adams games EG. I was playing TEW as NYCW(the version in FOTORC) and the WWE dropped to cult releasing half there roster, they have since gone back to global and proceeded to sign anybody with a lick of overness who is willing to go. The past few months in my game has seen the 'E yoyo between global and cult and back again each time they do it new workers are fired and re-hired. It sure makes for an interesting playing landscape!

OH. MY. GOD. You can't believe this!! Check out my game world US promotions: Small: MAW, NYCW, CZCW, PPG (new promo) and BSC Regional: AAA, USPW Cult: DAVE, [B]TCW and SWF[/B] If only I was more popular than I'm right now, I could work for three biggest US promotions at the same time with verbal contracts!!!

Interestingly I also just patched up last night and within a game week MAW increased in size and gained a TV show. And they still have about 23 people showing up for the shows! That must be one backyard or basement looking wrestling league on TV with all those fans jamming in there! :D

[QUOTE=Julio_Thomas;137776]Quick Noob question..... I saw the patch referred to, but didn't see it in the Download area, or under the Support area. Can someone please point to a linl or email addy for the update? Thanks.[/QUOTE] It's in the tech support section in this thread: [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15406"]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15406[/URL]

It's happened with me too, but with the DOTT database. In less than 2 weeks after I started Houston Championship Wrestling went from small to regional and the World Wrestling Federation went from Cult to National. Vince has already started to take control as he has already signed Hulk Hogan, Bobby Heenan, Dusty Rhodes and now Greg Valentine and Junkyard Dog.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived