Some Adjustment for Alliance Loaned Talent Wages?

So, in my playthroughs, I will always create an alliance that consists of every company that's small sized or above that isn't in one already (and are happy being in one). This usually makes for a ton of members, and a ton of champions to compensate for that. However, when playing this most recent playthrough where I'm unemployed and am just watching how things progress, I noticed something interesting.

CMLL, who's always part of my alliance, is doing WAY better financially. And in fact, several other companies are doing better, too.

CMLL, in my other games, will often borrow a lot of alliance champions, like basically for every single show, and, putting 2 and 2 together, I think that tanks them financially, since usually after one month they're severely in the red, like by a couple million, but here, when left to the exact same devices just without an alliance, they're in the green by about five hundred thousand after the same amount of time. So I feel like alliance loans need to be nerfed somehow, to make them more viable, so as not to tank a company on their own if the company does a lot of them. 

EDIT: After another month, they are in the red, but not nearly as much. 900K rather than like, 5mil.

Edited by Spoons