Managers in AI Companies should manage both members of active tag teams

First I want to say I love that AI companies actually use managers and actively try and give them new clients. One thing that is frustrating, though, is that they seem to pick up a lot of clients that don't always make sense. Just one example in my save has a small company (DIW) with two managers each managing one half of a tag team (and in one case, one half of another tag team):

image.pngimage.png

I know DIW doesn't have a face/heel divide, but I am seeing the same thing in VWA as well:

image.pngimage.png

It would be nice if most of the time they would pick up both members of a tag team if they have an active tag team in the company, which I think matches up more with what happens in reality. Potentially they should manage only members of a stable if one of their clients in a stable, but I'm not sure if that is already a feature or not (I haven't looked at a ton of managers, I just started looking around when I remembered it exists).

• Like 2